God has Spoken - True Believers will Listen and Share

of course you did.....its right there a half inch up....

"No one knows god on this planet better than me, you can be sure about that"
Welcome to a world of illusions:
1. "No one knows god on this planet better than me" (what I said)
vs.
2. "I know God better than anyone else" (what you claim I said)
1. Applies to anyone who thinks they know god better than me, in no way am I myself being arrogant or claiming that I know god better than anyone else.
2. Is a very arrogant statement.

lol....
Maybe you can explain why you are lolling. Is it because you believe that there are people who surely know god better than me?

vs.
1. Applies to anyone who thinks they know god better than me, in no way am I myself being arrogant or claiming that I know god better than anyone else.

lol....
Maybe you can explain why you are lolling. Is it because you believe that there are people who surely know god better than me?

He's laughing because you are saying you didn't say something you clearly said while quoting what you said.

vs.

lol....

no...its because you think there's a difference between those two statements.....it may be no one knows God better than you, but certainly there are many who know the English language better than you.....

Last edited:
What childish arrogance.

That defines so many thumpers who know with certainty that only they, and they alone, hold the true thoughts, desires, wishes of the gawds.
That was my point to begin with:

Define 'God'.

The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran?

:eusa_think: Still wondering why God talked exclusively to THAT particular Monkey....

The God of the Bible (The Whole Testament) is not the same god as the on taught in the Koran. The Bible's God is Jesus Christ. The Koran does not accept Christ as God but, rather, as a great prophet.
No one knows god on this planet better than me, you can be sure about that. No book, no preacher, no individual. Christ was God and so were many prophets. Both Gadhafi and Osama Bin Laden had spirit of God living inside of them as well, they were turned into evil just like Christ in his time, and we, the weak human beings are afraid to admit that because of peer pressure, while we readily accept that which is taught in the bible, because bible is accepted by main stream, but God is NOT mainstream, God is power to use our own minds and come up with our own conclusions and not being sheeple. You may not THINK that bible is mainstream, just like McCain can go on the main stream media and complain about mainstream media, but he still IS mainstream troll accepted by the establishment. If you want a real relationship with God you have to put down your books, reach deep within your soul and do your own searching - rewards are awesome.

IF there is/was God, He/She spoke only once throughout the primordial infinity of time.

And that was at the imperceptible event when nothing... became something.

Billions of years of physical interactions later... modern humans evolve upon a lonely blue marble drifting amongst the cosmos.

What a conceited self-absorbed narcissistic benevolent machiavellian cluster of cellulosic carbonic fuck.

God has spoken all right. Through the gullets of piss ants.

:eusa_clap:

There is no evidence to support any of the claims made in the Bible concerning the existence of a god. Any ‘evidence’ proposed by theists to support the Bible’s various historical and supernatural claims is non-existent at best, manufactured at worst.

The Bible is not self-authenticating; it is simply one of many religious texts. Like those others, it itself constitutes no evidence for the existence of a god. Its florid prose and fanciful content do not legitimise it nor distinguish it from other ancient works of literature.

The Bible is historically inaccurate, factually incorrect, inconsistent and contradictory. It was artificially constructed by a group of men in antiquity and is poorly translated, heavily altered and selectively interpreted. Entire sections of the text have been redacted over time.

Properly read, the bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived.

There is no contemporary evidence for Jesus’ existence or the Bible’s account of his life; no artifacts, dwellings, works of carpentry, self-written manuscripts, court records, eyewitness testimony, official diaries, birth records, reflections on his significance or written disputes about his teachings. Nothing survives from the time in which he is said to have lived.

All historical references to Jesus derive from hearsay accounts written decades or centuries after his supposed death. These historical references generally refer to early Christians rather than a historical Jesus and, in some cases, directly contradict the Gospels or were deliberately manufactured.

The Gospels themselves contradict one-another on many key events and were constructed by unknown authors up to a century after the events they describe are said to have occurred. They are not eyewitness accounts. The New Testament, as a whole, contains many internal inconsistencies as a result of its piecemeal construction and is factually incorrect on several historical claims, such as the early existence of Nazareth, the reign of Herod and the Roman census. Like the Old Testament, it too has had entire books and sections redacted.

The Biblical account of Jesus has striking similarities with other mythologies and texts and many of his supposed teachings existed prior to his time. It is likely the character was either partly or entirely invented by competing first century messianic cults from an amalgamation of Greco-Roman, Egyptian and Judeo-Apocalyptic myths and prophecies.

Even if Jesus’ existence could be established, this would in no way validate Christian theology or any element of the story portrayed in the Bible, such as the performance of miracles or the resurrection. Simply because it is conceivable a heretical Jewish preacher named Yeshua lived circa 30 AD, had followers and was executed, does not imply the son of a god walked the Earth at that time.

The motivation for belief in a divine, salvational Jesus breaks down when you accept evolution.

Learn to read my friend, THAT is the problem with society - I NEVER SAID I know god better than anyone else

vs.

Do you know there is no god? First step is understanding this. Just like a child who's friend tells them for the first time that Santa isn't real, I know its going to be hard for you to accept for a minute, but just like Santa being able to fly to every house in 1 night, god didn't impregnate mary, jesus didn't heal the sick or rise from the dead. God didn't fuck mary, mosus story, noah, adam and eve, all made up by our ape ancestors. Yet humans are still so primitive a lot of us are still clinging to old customs.

Hell, just think of the stupid red necks down south or the devoted muslims who pray 7 times a day. Humans are a long way away from realizing there is no god and it was all made up 200,000 years ago by our barely more evolved than ape ancestors.

IF there is/was God, He/She spoke only once throughout the primordial infinity of time.

And that was at the imperceptible event when nothing... became something.

Billions of years of physical interactions later... modern humans evolve upon a lonely blue marble drifting amongst the cosmos.

What a conceited self-absorbed narcissistic benevolent machiavellian cluster of cellulosic carbonic fuck.

God has spoken all right. Through the gullets of piss ants.

:eusa_clap:

There is no evidence to support any of the claims made in the Bible concerning the existence of a god. Any ‘evidence’ proposed by theists to support the Bible’s various historical and supernatural claims is non-existent at best, manufactured at worst.

The Bible is not self-authenticating; it is simply one of many religious texts. Like those others, it itself constitutes no evidence for the existence of a god. Its florid prose and fanciful content do not legitimise it nor distinguish it from other ancient works of literature.

The Bible is historically inaccurate, factually incorrect, inconsistent and contradictory. It was artificially constructed by a group of men in antiquity and is poorly translated, heavily altered and selectively interpreted. Entire sections of the text have been redacted over time.

Properly read, the bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived.

There is no contemporary evidence for Jesus’ existence or the Bible’s account of his life; no artifacts, dwellings, works of carpentry, self-written manuscripts, court records, eyewitness testimony, official diaries, birth records, reflections on his significance or written disputes about his teachings. Nothing survives from the time in which he is said to have lived.

All historical references to Jesus derive from hearsay accounts written decades or centuries after his supposed death. These historical references generally refer to early Christians rather than a historical Jesus and, in some cases, directly contradict the Gospels or were deliberately manufactured.

The Gospels themselves contradict one-another on many key events and were constructed by unknown authors up to a century after the events they describe are said to have occurred. They are not eyewitness accounts. The New Testament, as a whole, contains many internal inconsistencies as a result of its piecemeal construction and is factually incorrect on several historical claims, such as the early existence of Nazareth, the reign of Herod and the Roman census. Like the Old Testament, it too has had entire books and sections redacted.

The Biblical account of Jesus has striking similarities with other mythologies and texts and many of his supposed teachings existed prior to his time. It is likely the character was either partly or entirely invented by competing first century messianic cults from an amalgamation of Greco-Roman, Egyptian and Judeo-Apocalyptic myths and prophecies.

Even if Jesus’ existence could be established, this would in no way validate Christian theology or any element of the story portrayed in the Bible, such as the performance of miracles or the resurrection. Simply because it is conceivable a heretical Jewish preacher named Yeshua lived circa 30 AD, had followers and was executed, does not imply the son of a god walked the Earth at that time.

The motivation for belief in a divine, salvational Jesus breaks down when you accept evolution.
I mostly agree with you, I think Jesus may have existed as a good man who like me believed he is the son of god, who felt the need to create a better humanity, that people who only care about themselves are like animals, and I think later on his true story was exaggerated by all kinds of drunk men who knew how to write, some with good intentions, some with evil intentions, some to simply pass themselves off as experts like on these forums, some for control of kids and adults etc.

vs.

lol....

Seems pvsi is a diallectically trained Jesuit. They are famous for being logical illusionists.

....or the devoted muslims who pray 7 times a day. .

5 times. And this already leaves marks on the forehead.
imam.jpg

This thread is PROOF that no one believes in God, especially those who call themselves CHRISTIANS

Define 'God'.

The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran?

:eusa_think: Still wondering why God talked exclusively to THAT particular Monkey....

The God of the Bible (The Whole Testament) is not the same god as the on taught in the Koran. The Bible's God is Jesus Christ. The Koran does not accept Christ as God but, rather, as a great prophet.

And yet all three are storied pathways to the SAME God - The God of Abraham.

:dunno: Go figure.​

No one knows god on this planet better than me, you can be sure about that.......f you want a real relationship with God you have to put down your books, reach deep within your soul and do your own searching - rewards are awesome.

if you only "know" God by searching your own soul how could anyone be sure that you know God better than anyone else on the planet.....to be honest, it seems to create a situation in which you would be much more susceptible to deception......
Learn to read my friend, THAT is the problem with society - I NEVER SAID I know god better than anyone else, I never said I am better than, more innocent than, more powerful than anyone else. I NEVER say those things, what I often DO say is that NO ONE IS more powerful than me, NO ONE KNOWS god better than me, NO ONE HAS suffered more than me. There is a big difference.

:eusa_eh:

if you only "know" God by searching your own soul how could anyone be sure that you know God better than anyone else on the planet.....to be honest, it seems to create a situation in which you would be much more susceptible to deception......
Learn to read my friend, THAT is the problem with society - I NEVER SAID I know god better than anyone else, I never said I am better than, more innocent than, more powerful than anyone else. I NEVER say those things, what I often DO say is that NO ONE IS more powerful than me, NO ONE KNOWS god better than me, NO ONE HAS suffered more than me. There is a big difference.

:eusa_eh:
But some people just don't get it.

Forum List

Back