God smites Tony Perkins

He should send all 5 of his kids to one of those make your kids straight again camps just to be on the safe side.

Perhaps we should start a crowdfunder in order to purchase more suitable accommodation.

An Ark might be more appropriate.

His house may have been destroyed, but yet the man himself is still alive and kicking which in my opinion is what everyone on both sides of this matter needs to remember when losing something that at the end of the day can be replaced eventually. It is people that can't be replaced.

God bless you and that man and everyone else who lost their homes always!!!

Holly

His house may have been destroyed, but yet the man himself is still alive and kicking which in my opinion is what everyone on both sides of this matter needs to remember when losing something that at the end of the day can be replaced eventually. It is people that can't be replaced.

Holly
Feel sorry for the decent folk down there. But I am absolutely delighted that Perkins lost his. He is an evil man . The bricks and boards can be replaced but hopefully he lost a lot of close family stuff.

Holly
Feel sorry for the decent folk down there. But I am absolutely delighted that Perkins lost his. He is an evil man . The bricks and boards can be replaced but hopefully he lost a lot of close family stuff.

Why is he evil? Just because he speaks out against homosexuality? Most humans, religious or not, find homosexuality disgusting. They are also much more likely to molest children.

To Christians nothing is more important than their relationship with Christ. The only close family stuff is the family. So not only did Perkins lose nothing, but his faith was reaffirmed.

To gays thanking the phallus doesn't have the same effect.

Holly
Islam , homosexuality and you are evil.

Holly

Why is he evil? Just because he speaks out against homosexuality? Most humans, religious or not, find homosexuality disgusting. They are also much more likely to molest children.
I sort of knew that you would be along. Perkins makes a good living punting a bogus version of Christianity. God can see it and so can every other decent person on planet Earth. He is human effluent and would be no loss.

Holly

I sort of knew that you would be along. Perkins makes a good living punting a bogus version of Christianity. God can see it and so can every other decent person on planet Earth. He is human effluent and would be no loss.

So you are wishing death on someone, just because you don't agree with some of his beliefs. Oh the irony.

Holly

Tommy wishes death on those that don't agree with his ideology. He'd make a good Muslim, if he isn't one already.

Holly

Tommy wishes death on those that don't agree with his ideology. He'd make a good Muslim, if he isn't one already.
Tommy is an idiot.

Forum List

Back