God vs. Man: Political Deformity

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
The Christian Bible suggests that God, the all-knowing authoritative super-mind and creator (and guide) of the universe, was upset when Adam, the man-creature made in the image of God, betrayed God and performed an act of defiance and unnatural inquisitiveness.

When Adam (and his wife Eve) were expelled from the original Earth sanctuary, the Garden of Eden, they became part of a history of turmoil, revolutions, retribution, and medicine. Adam and Eve experimented with different kinds of governments and procedures for civil peace maintenance.

God, meanwhile, sent forth his sacrificial Son, Jesus Christ, to redeem man and restore Earth's natural balances.

God was therefore revealed as a scientist and educator of sorts, while Adam (man) was revealed as a daredevil and student of sorts. God's authority seems to rest on the ability to command attention, while Adam's authority seems to rest on the ability to focus.

God's governance philosophy is described in the Bible as a monarchy view, while Adam's governance perspective is described in the Bible as a democratic experiment.

We can assess God's political or governmental deformity in terms of the failure to command obedience, while Adam's political deformity seems to be a function of trial-and-error decision-making.

The question is, "Who is to blame for Hell?"

:afro:

painting.jpg

Please cite specific biblical verses that define God's views on civil governance.

I seem to have missed them.

Lucifer

It is written:

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
Matthew 25:41

Jesus Christ clearly identifies who hell was prepared for. The devil and his angels. How did these angels become the devil's angels? They chose to rebel against God and will now suffer the eternal consequences - everlasting fire - for their decision to join Lucifer in his rebellion against God rather than to remain faithful to God.

Angels are spirit beings. They do not die. The same angel who ministered to Daniel is still in existence today. Therein, there had to be a place prepared for Lucifer and the angels who did partake in that rebellion. Hell is that place.

Who are the accursed ones, who shall be condemned to everlasting fire? The next verses identifies them.

It is written:

Matthew 25:42-45 King James Version (KJV)
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

And there is John Chapter 3 for those who rejected the free gift of Salvation which God did offer them through His Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ.

It is written:

John 3:16-21King James Version (KJV)
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Last edited:
Spirituality is about responsibility, to ancestors, to decendents, to elders, to the planet and universe, to each other. Religion is about guilt, sin, blame and control. God did not create man nor religion, man created God and religion.

The Decimals!

Firstly, I really appreciated USMB member Jeremiah's perceptive citations of the appropriate Biblical messages. They clearly indicate the Biblical orientation regarding the issue of governance in heaven and on Earth.

DGS49, if you're still looking for more passages, consider the parable-approach to social norms as presented in Daniel (also referenced by USMB member Jeremiah) as well as the Epistle of Jude and the Book of Judges and Ezekiel, since they explore the human impact of leadership and governance-related decision-making. Additionally, you could explore the worldly adventures of Joseph (Biblical prince), a man whose experiences capture the intrigue of both spiritual obedience and civilization kings.

Fenton Lum, I disagree that man created God and religion. While atheistic views are the right of any man, they do not account for the fact that belief in God, for many, includes an embracing of optimism when science/mathematics offer no real answers. In such cases, the benevolence of faith is not only a right but also a potentially beneficial opportunity. True, man has corrupted religion, but that is why we're debating.

Hope that added to the discussion!

Monsters

Here's another note. A Mexican immigrant complains to the editors of an online peer-edited encyclopedia that their webpages do not offer a Spanish-translation option, so the editors add the feature to enhance the inclusiveness of their site.

That's a simple social vignette suggesting that there's some fundamental link between civilization norms and philosophy.

Could monsters arise from complacency, and could God be as susceptible to forgetfulness as man?

im2.jpg

The Christian Bible suggests that God, the all-knowing authoritative super-mind and creator (and guide) of the universe, was upset when Adam, the man-creature made in the image of God, betrayed God and performed an act of defiance and unnatural inquisitiveness.

Ahm ... he ate a fruit from the tree of the cognition of good and evil - and so he lost paradise. Eve did by the way not know that this was no allowed - so she is innocent in the whole situation - and Adam had not to know that the fruit Eve gave him was from this tree too - so he seems to be also innocent in this situation. But as an effect of this situation you and I and all other sinners on this planet are not living in paradise anymore and we have to find a sense in the good and evil sides of gods creation and our existance here. Specially we don't understand why we have to suffer and to die if god is pure love - and god is pure love.

When Adam (and his wife Eve) were expelled from the original Earth sanctuary, the Garden of Eden, they became part of a history of turmoil, revolutions, retribution, and medicine. Adam and Eve experimented with different kinds of governments and procedures for civil peace maintenance.

God, meanwhile, sent forth his sacrificial Son, Jesus Christ, to redeem man and restore Earth's natural balances.

God was therefore revealed as a scientist and educator of sorts, while Adam (man) was revealed as a daredevil and student of sorts. God's authority seems to rest on the ability to command attention, while Adam's authority seems to rest on the ability to focus.

God's governance philosophy is described in the Bible as a monarchy view, while Adam's governance perspective is described in the Bible as a democratic experiment.

We can assess God's political or governmental deformity in terms of the failure to command obedience, while Adam's political deformity seems to be a function of trial-and-error decision-making.

The question is, "Who is to blame for Hell?"

I. I am your hell. I am your antagonist, your adversary, your satana now - because I destroyed the normal picture about paradise. That's why you will maybe suffer now and try to find a way to come out of this hell, this conflict. If you don't find a solution and I don't change my mind then you could hate me and if so you will bomb down the dog kennel im my garden. But my dogs live in paradise and they will just simple not understand what had happened on what reason. They will continue to love me.

Forum List

Back