God's Word tells us how to be saved(born again(!

No one can keep all the 10 commandments,we are all sinners,we all need Jesus as our lord and savior.If man could live a sinless life and be saved by his good works then there would be no need for Jesus to die on that Roman cross. THINK! Who wants to be the best most moral sinner in hell??

There was never any need for Jesus to die on that cross, but I am sure Jesus is deeply touched by your love of him demonstrated by your acceptance of his torture and death as your free ticket to some imaginary paradise.

BTW, if you are such a persistent sinner who can't keep the 10 commandments I suggest you strive to become a better person.

No uncircumcised dickheads allowed in heaven.

9If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar and His word is not in us. 1 john 1:10

"For if we sin deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice of sins, but a fearful prospect of judgment, and a fury of fire which will consume the adversaries. A man who has violated the law of Moses dies without mercy at the testimony of two or three witnesses. How much worse punishment do you think will be deserved by the man who has spurned the Son of God, and profaned the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and outraged the Spirit of grace? For we know him who has said, 'Vengeance is mine, I will repay,' And again, 'The Lord will judge his people.' It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." (Hebrews 10:26-31)

You worship a nonexistent trinity, perjure yourself in the name of God, and desecrate the teachings of Jesus, the very Word of God, on a daily basis as an expression of your religious devotion..

No wonder you are so panicked and freaked out about hell and judgment day......as if you haven't already been judged and haven't already died the death promised as the reward for unrepentant sin.

Last edited:
There was never any need for Jesus to die on that cross, but I am sure Jesus is deeply touched by your love of him demonstrated by your acceptance of his torture and death as your free ticket to some imaginary paradise.

BTW, if you are such a persistent sinner who can't keep the 10 commandments I suggest you strive to become a better person.

No uncircumcised dickheads allowed in heaven.

9If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar and His word is not in us. 1 john 1:10

"For if we sin deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice of sins, but a fearful prospect of judgment, and a fury of fire which will consume the adversaries. A man who has violated the law of Moses dies without mercy at the testimony of two or three witnesses. How much worse punishment do you think will be deserved by the man who has spurned the Son of God, and profaned the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and outraged the Spirit of grace? For we know him who has said, 'Vengeance is mine, I will repay,' And again, 'The Lord will judge his people.' It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." (Hebrews 10:26-31)

You worship a nonexistent trinity, perjure yourself in the name of God, and desecrate the teachings of Jesus, the very Word of God, on a daily basis as an expression of your religious devotion..

No wonder you are so panicked and freaked out about hell and judgment day......as if you haven't already been judged and haven't already died the death promised as the reward for unrepentant sin.

""deliberately"" sin!! do you understand??? choosing to live in sin and rejecting GOD is not what true believers do but we are all still sin.

Believers! If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar and His word is not in us. 1 john 1:9-10

""deliberately"" sin!! do you understand??? choosing to live in sin and rejecting GOD is not what true believers do but we are all still sin.

Yes, I do understand 'deliberately'.

Are you suggesting that your persistent attempts to get other people to swallow the bullshit that fucked up your mind is not a deliberate attempt to murder your neighbor?

Your worship of a trinity and false witness and desecration of what Jesus taught is not deliberate?

Right.

If you truly believed even one tenth of what you blather on about every day you would have shut your mouth, covered yourself with dust and ashes, and renounced the devil who fucked up your mind a very long time ago.

No one carries on such an absurd charade for as long as you have unless it is deliberate.

The first step in believing in God is to know who the one true God is. God Almighty "is" GOD THE FATHER,GOD THE SON,GOD THE HOLYSPIRIT=THREE BUT ONE= GOD ALMIGHTY!!!

God as Father, Son and Holy Spirit, yet one, is clearly declared in scripture.
The single clearest declaration of the existence of God as Father, Son and Holy Spirit - i.e, to use the traditional theological term, as a Trinity - is found in I John 5, which states, in relevant part:

Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God. Whoever loves the Father also loves the child who is born of him. By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and keep his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. His commandments are not grievous. For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world: your faith. Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God? This is he who came by water and blood, Jesus Christ; not with the water only, but with the water and the blood. It is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. For there are three who testify in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. And there are three that testify on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and the three agree as one. If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater; for this is God's testimony which he has testified concerning his Son. He who believes in the Son of God has the testimony in himself. He who doesn't believe God has made him a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony that God has given concerning his Son. The testimony is this, that God gave to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He who has the Son has the life. He who doesn't have God's Son doesn't have the life... We know that the Son of God has come, and has given us an understanding, that we know him who is true, and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
I John 5:1-12, 20

The first step in believing in God is to know who the one true God is. God Almighty "is" GOD THE FATHER,GOD THE SON,GOD THE HOLYSPIRIT=THREE BUT ONE= GOD ALMIGHTY!!!

LOL... I suppose this latest false claim about the nature of God and attempt to lure someone into defying the first commandment was not deliberate?

No one ever pointed out to you that God is One?

uh huh......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjPlhb4f9P8]Frank Zappa-Cosmik Debris - YouTube[/ame]

God as Father, Son and Holy Spirit, yet one, is clearly declared in scripture.
The single clearest declaration of the existence of God as Father, Son and Holy Spirit - i.e, to use the traditional theological term, as a Trinity - is found in I John 5, which states, in relevant part:

Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God. Whoever loves the Father also loves the child who is born of him. By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and keep his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. His commandments are not grievous. For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world: your faith. Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God? This is he who came by water and blood, Jesus Christ; not with the water only, but with the water and the blood. It is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. For there are three who testify in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. And there are three that testify on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and the three agree as one. If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater; for this is God's testimony which he has testified concerning his Son. He who believes in the Son of God has the testimony in himself. He who doesn't believe God has made him a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony that God has given concerning his Son. The testimony is this, that God gave to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He who has the Son has the life. He who doesn't have God's Son doesn't have the life... We know that the Son of God has come, and has given us an understanding, that we know him who is true, and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
I John 5:1-12, 20

JESUS SAYS=Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” MATTHEW 28:19

Only God is our judge not other men. I cannot know the heart and mind of Joel Osteen but no worries God knows!!! This woman says she has seen hell==http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4iknyQuzM8

She erred

Its any teacher telling others they are saved--they do not know.

GOD'S WORD TELLS US HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved....................

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

AN EXAMPLE PRAYER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE TALKED TO GOD!.........................
Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen

No one can keep all the 10 commandments,we are all sinners,we all need Jesus as our lord and savior.If man could live a sinless life and be saved by his good works then there would be no need for Jesus to die on that Roman cross. THINK! Who wants to be the best most moral sinner in hell??

No one can keep all of the 10 Commandments? If that's true, then why would a loving God give those rules to mankind, knowing that He's going to punish them for not doing them right? Sounds like the mark of a sadist and a cruel God if you ask me.

But...................fortunately.......................I don't subscribe to fucked up beliefs such as yourself, and know that the 10 Commandments are pretty easy to follow. Matter of fact, I'm gonna do you a solid, and show you in this post how easy they are to follow.......

1. Thou shalt have no other Gods before Me. Easy..........don't put your faith in things other than God.

2. You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments. Again..................easy.................don't make images of something to be worshipped, because they aren't God.

3. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. Basically, this says to respect who God is, and don't say bad things about Him.

4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, your male servant, or your female servant, or your livestock, or the sojourner who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy. Remember to take a day off every once in a while, because stress kills. And..............while you're at it, take time during that down time to remember who it is that provides you with all that you have.

5. Honor your father and your mother. Basically, remember where you came from, and honor those who gave you life (i.e. your parents).

6. You shall not murder. Don't take the life of innocents, because they deserve to live just as much as you do.

7. You shall not commit adultery. Don't cheat on your spouse.

8. You shall not steal. Don't take something that isn't yours.

9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. Don't lie.

10. You shall not covet. Don't be jealous of what your neighbor has. If you want something like what they have, go out and earn it yourself.

I don't really see what is so hard about following the 10 Commandments. If you wish, I can also explain to you why each of those rules are such good ideas. Mainly, they tell people how to live together and survive without eliminating each other.

Sorry that you have such a hard time with following them. Me? I always thought that if you were a decent person, following them is a piece of cake. But.................if you like to portray yourself as something you're not (bear false witness), and steal the joy that others get out of life by being a judgmental asshat, well..............I can see how following them might be a bit difficult.

No one can keep all of the 10 Commandments? If that's true, then why would a loving God give those rules to mankind, knowing that He's going to punish them for not doing them right? Sounds like the mark of a sadist and a cruel God if you ask me.

But...................fortunately.......................I don't subscribe to fucked up beliefs such as yourself, and know that the 10 Commandments are pretty easy to follow. Matter of fact, I'm gonna do you a solid, and show you in this post how easy they are to follow.......

1. Thou shalt have no other Gods before Me. Easy..........don't put your faith in things other than God.

2. You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments. Again..................easy.................don't make images of something to be worshipped, because they aren't God.

3. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. Basically, this says to respect who God is, and don't say bad things about Him.

4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, your male servant, or your female servant, or your livestock, or the sojourner who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy. Remember to take a day off every once in a while, because stress kills. And..............while you're at it, take time during that down time to remember who it is that provides you with all that you have.

5. Honor your father and your mother. Basically, remember where you came from, and honor those who gave you life (i.e. your parents).

6. You shall not murder. Don't take the life of innocents, because they deserve to live just as much as you do.

7. You shall not commit adultery. Don't cheat on your spouse.

8. You shall not steal. Don't take something that isn't yours.

9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. Don't lie.

10. You shall not covet. Don't be jealous of what your neighbor has. If you want something like what they have, go out and earn it yourself.

I don't really see what is so hard about following the 10 Commandments. If you wish, I can also explain to you why each of those rules are such good ideas. Mainly, they tell people how to live together and survive without eliminating each other.

Sorry that you have such a hard time with following them. Me? I always thought that if you were a decent person, following them is a piece of cake. But.................if you like to portray yourself as something you're not (bear false witness), and steal the joy that others get out of life by being a judgmental asshat, well..............I can see how following them might be a bit difficult.[/QUOTE============================================================ ALL MANKIND ARE SINNERS,BELIEVERS CONFESS AND REPENT AND GOD forgive them unbelievers reject God and chose to live in their unforgiven sins and are on the fast track to hell!!! their choice! and you??

GOD'S WORD TELLS US HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

AN EXAMPLE PRAYER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE TALKED TO GOD!.........................
Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................

So..................in order to be "saved", we have to pray your prayer and believe as you do?

I thought that God was bigger than your own limited view.

So..................in order to be "saved", we have to pray your prayer and believe as you do?

I thought that God was bigger than your own limited view.

You believe in false teachings from false prophets. It had led you to reject Christ Jesus as the only begotten son of God.

:eusa_pray:

I pray that God shall, if He wills it to be so, open your eyes so you can see the Logos.

I sincerely believe whatever teachers are telling you that you are born again by saying some words--I would RUN FAR AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN. It sounds like Joel Osteen mumbo jumbo words which are easily proven as false when he tells thousands at once if they say those basic same lines of prayer they are born again( saved) They have no right whatsoever, they do not have a clue as to who will be saved.--they try to elevate themselves into Gods position.
But it is always nice to see one has a known need for their spirituality and I can only pray God waters the seeds.

I sincerely believe whatever teachers are telling you that you are born again by saying some words--I would RUN FAR AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN. It sounds like Joel Osteen mumbo jumbo words which are easily proven as false when he tells thousands at once if they say those basic same lines of prayer they are born again( saved) They have no right whatsoever, they do not have a clue as to who will be saved.--they try to elevate themselves into Gods position.
But it is always nice to see one has a known need for their spirituality and I can only pray God waters the seeds.

SO YOU DENY THE VTRUTH OF GOD'S WORD???????????? GOD SAYS=

Forum List

Back