Goebbels big lie

Just goes to show what you say is total bullshit.

Actually it proves what I say is true. You see dumb ass, we were slaves but only a very few blacks are good at basketball.
So then what I believe about blacks ISN'T all lies. Thanks for clearing up all the fartsmoke.

What YOU believe about blacks are all lies.
I believe blacks are good at basketball. Is that a lie?

Some, yes. Not all. Are white people good at square dancing, and mud wrestling? Some but not all.
So what I believe isn't a lie. Thanks for clearing that up for IM2.

Actually it proves what I say is true. You see dumb ass, we were slaves but only a very few blacks are good at basketball.
So then what I believe about blacks ISN'T all lies. Thanks for clearing up all the fartsmoke.

Some, yes. Not all. Are white people good at square dancing, and mud wrestling? Some but not all.

Your belief that blacks are inferior is a lie.

I've always maintained that blacks have the mental capacity to rival any other race. They don't seem to be there right now because you all don't value school all that much. Some blacks do and succeed very well, others like you, Asc and Paul, prefer to scapegoat someone else for your race's general lack of desire for knowledge.

This time, S L O W L Y.

Some blacks are good at basketball, some are not.

Some whites are good at square dancing and mud wrestling.

Some are not.

What is so difficult to understand?

I've always maintained that blacks have the mental capacity to rival any other race. They don't seem to be there right now because you all don't value school all that much. Some blacks do and succeed very well, others like you, Asc and Paul, prefer to scapegoat someone else for your race's general lack of desire for knowledge.

I have a masters degree so the claim of blacks not valuing school is a lie. The claim of scapegoating is a lie. Whites have done the things we said. Everything you said is untrue. Goebbels big lie.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Joseph Goebbels
I post this in the race and racism section because no where in any forum I've been in does this apply more than here. Whites have told a lie about blacks for well over 400 years, That lie has survived generations. That lie has white people ignoring simple math. The lie of white supremacy and black laziness criminality and violence is a big lie. And whites much like Goebbels, keep on repeating the lie and have state protection that enforces the belief via who they elect into lawmaking capacities.

I really don't expect any of these simple minded racists to understand what has been written. However the standard responses will come. The truth is the greatest enemy of the white racist.

No one cares, IM2. No one cares...

I have a masters degree so the claim of blacks not valuing school is a lie. ....

Never found the time for even one course on logic?

I have a masters degree so the claim of blacks not valuing school is a lie. The claim of scapegoating is a lie. Whites have done the things we said. Everything you said is untrue. Goebbels big lie.
So all blacks have a master's degree? Um... no. You suck at this, especially for someone who claims he has a master's degree. :lol:

So all blacks have a master's degree? Um... no. You suck at this, especially for someone who claims he has a master's degree. :lol:

I beat your ass senseless every day. I'm doing quite fine. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I beat your ass senseless every day. I'm doing quite fine. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Blacks in general don't value school. You're all doing just fine? Is that why you complain so much?

Blacks in general don't value school. You're all doing just fine? Is that why you complain so much?

That's a lie. So again you provide the example of repeating a lie over and over until you believe it.

That's a lie. So again you provide the example of repeating a lie over and over until you believe it.
I can't help it if you can't see reality.

Just curious, name me 3 world class universities in Africa that people from around the world are eager to study at. I'll wait. :popcorn:

Just curious, name me 3 world class universities in Africa that people from around the world are eager to study at. I'll wait. :popcorn:

I'm black, I see reality clearly. You are the one making shit up. I don't have to look for 3 African Universities to prove shIt to your punk whites ass. So I'm not. And don't try the usual white tactic of claiming I can't because I'm not going to fall for that either. You talk a lot about living in the past since you can't accept the reality that your white ass has been the major beneficiary of the US government. Since I'm living in the past and you've been asked:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

But you never answer the question, don't ask me another question until you can produce the peer reviewed evidence that you have been asked to produce.

th
th

Whew! One thing is sure as hell clear: Prime Time (im2) didn’t earn his supposed glory on the debate team.

I'm black, I see reality clearly. You are the one making shit up. I don't have to look for 3 African Universities to prove shIt to your punk whites ass. So I'm not. And don't try the usual white tactic of claiming I can't because I'm not going to fall for that either. You talk a lot about living in the past since you can't accept the reality that your white ass has been the major beneficiary of the US government. Since I'm living in the past and you've been asked:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

But you never answer the question, don't ask me another question until you can produce the peer reviewed evidence that you have been asked to produce.

th
th
So, according to you, there are no world class universities in Africa. Thanks for clearing that up.

th
th
So, according to you, there are no world class universities in Africa. Thanks for clearing that up.

Nope, never said that. I did say this: I don't have to look for 3 African Universities to prove shit to your punk white ass. So I'm not. And don't try the usual white tactic of claiming I can't because I'm not going to fall for that either. And like my little white puppet, I moved your fingers to type exactly what I knew you would. To show how much further ahead of you I am mentally, I predicted your behavior and you did exactly what I said you would. I've got you in check son.

th

th
th

Nope, never said that. I did say this: I don't have to look for 3 African Universities to prove shit to your punk white ass. So I'm not. And don't try the usual white tactic of claiming I can't because I'm not going to fall for that either. And like my little white puppet, I moved your fingers to type exactly what I knew you would. To show how much further ahead of you I am mentally, I predicted your behavior and you did exactly what I said you would. I've got you in check son.

th
So, according to your knowledge of Africa, there are no world class universities in Africa. Thanks for clearing that up.

th
th

th

You’re embarrassing yourself.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Joseph Goebbels
I post this in the race and racism section because no where in any forum I've been in does this apply more than here. Whites have told a lie about blacks for well over 400 years, That lie has survived generations. That lie has white people ignoring simple math. The lie of white supremacy and black laziness criminality and violence is a big lie. And whites much like Goebbels, keep on repeating the lie and have state protection that enforces the belief via who they elect into lawmaking capacities.

I really don't expect any of these simple minded racists to understand what has been written. However the standard responses will come. The truth is the greatest enemy of the white racist.
And blacks continue to tell lies to this day about how they are being abused and can’t advance, that it’s all a result of white privelege. Smart people ( you not being in that group) know how this is distorted and false.

Forum List

Back