🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GoFundMe border wall by Veteran CLOSED! WHEE! Refunds will be ISSUED...MAGA Fails Again!

I tell you that when you explain when America lost being the greatest Nation in the world.
The moment a devout racist and marxist was elected to the White House. And he then appointed other fierce racists (Eric Holder) and self-professed communists (Van Jones) to his White House. That’s when.

Ego. Face. Identity politics. Keep the masses divided and seething at each other.
The masses can only be “divided” on something this basic if one side is a bunch of radicals declaring that we shouldn’t enforce the law. I mean, your own party leaders (Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama) fiercely supported a wall. They even passed the Secure Fence Act of 2006.

Seriously sweetie...how dumb do you feel right now? :lmao:

Very little is new. Nearly all of the walls and fences he's proposing are to replace existing walls and fences.

Which you just posted are working to keep out border jumpers.

So why waste another $6 billion to replace walls and fences that work?

I thought you rightards were supposed to be fiscally conservative? So why the call now to waste $6 billion?
So if we cut off all welfare and food stamps to the rat bastard border jumpers and save many many many billions ewe would be good with that?
Sure.
Great then the rat bastard border jumpers might self deport! Once word gets out that the American taxpayers are their sugar tits they might stop coming!
Good, let them. I couldn't care less. Still has nothing to do with wasting $6 billion to replace existing barriers which are working.

Just as a side note ... Trump's first budget created a $1.3 trillion deficit. So far, about 3½ months into Trump's second budget, we're on pace to add another $1.4 trillion to the debt for FY2019.

So why are rightards screaming to spend another $6 billion to replace walls that are already working?
So you want to waste billions more every year to support them.
No, dumbfuck, it’s not one or the other. Replacing the existing barriers with new barriers is not going to have much impact on the influx of illegal aliens.

It’s a shame you rightards are too stupid to recognize when you’re being duped by a snake oil salesmen like trump.

Last edited:
He never "racked up a ten trillion debt." You lying that he did doesn't make it true. Much of the debt he actually did add, was due to the Great Recession he inherited. And much of the debt you're blaming him for occurred while we were still operating under Bush's budget even though Obama was president.

Still, rightards never stopped complaining about the debt. Trump's first budget created a $1.3 trillion shortfall and his second is on pace to add another $1.4 trillion. That's almost $11 trillion over 8 years at this pace.

Not a peep from you rightards.

And I note you didn't answer about why we should add another $6 billion to rebuild barriers that are working.
Sorry, but he did!
Great, post the numbers from here showing Obama added $10 trillion...

I'll even spot you the link....

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

And again ... where's your outrage over Trump's budgets being on pace to add nearly $11 trillion over 8 years...?

And why do you want to contribute to that by adding another $6 billion to build barriers that already exist?
Do your own homework dumbass. There are plenty of threads on obamaturd’s debt right on this forum.
Who cares what you rightards think on any thread here? I gave you the actual numbers which prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that you’re an imbecile. And according to the U.S. Treasury, which is the authoritative voice on the matter, not other threads here where idiots call him “obamaturd,” and the U.S. Treasury shows he did not add 10 trillion dollars in debt.

2s0blvo.jpg
Yes, the obamaturd added ten trillion to the debt!
Now you’re only proving you’re a liar as well as an idiot. I posted the U.S. Treasury link showing the actual numbers and it wasn’t $10 trillion.

So if we cut off all welfare and food stamps to the rat bastard border jumpers and save many many many billions ewe would be good with that?
Sure.
Great then the rat bastard border jumpers might self deport! Once word gets out that the American taxpayers are their sugar tits they might stop coming!
Good, let them. I couldn't care less. Still has nothing to do with wasting $6 billion to replace existing barriers which are working.

Just as a side note ... Trump's first budget created a $1.3 trillion deficit. So far, about 3½ months into Trump's second budget, we're on pace to add another $1.4 trillion to the debt for FY2019.

So why are rightards screaming to spend another $6 billion to replace walls that are already working?
No, dumbfuck, it’s not one of the other. Replacing the existing barriers with new barriers is not going to have much impact on the influx of illegal aliens.

It’s a shame you rightards are too stupid to recognize when you’re being duped by a snake oil salesmen like trump.
Not all of our border has a wall or fencing.

Sure.

Did you piss and moan when the obamaturd racked up a ten trillion debt? I bet your dumb ass did not!
Oh and he won't when the democrat congress spends trillions more.
But you will even though you remain silent as Trump adds more debt than Obama.

Oh, and by the way... you should educate yourself in civics. The Democrat-led House can’t spend a dime without the approval of Trump and the Republican-led Senate.

No, dumbfuck, it’s not one of the other. Replacing the existing barriers with new barriers is not going to have much impact on the influx of illegal aliens.

So what? Trump isn’t proposing putting up barriers along all 2000 miles of border.

So what? Trump isn’t proposing putting up barriers along all 2000 miles of border.
50022209_2176960305697812_2442517952428244992_o.jpg

One of your leftist dumdasses proved a point the other day. Build the wall!

Sorry, but he did!
Great, post the numbers from here showing Obama added $10 trillion...

I'll even spot you the link....

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

And again ... where's your outrage over Trump's budgets being on pace to add nearly $11 trillion over 8 years...?

And why do you want to contribute to that by adding another $6 billion to build barriers that already exist?
Do your own homework dumbass. There are plenty of threads on obamaturd’s debt right on this forum.
Who cares what you rightards think on any thread here? I gave you the actual numbers which prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that you’re an imbecile. And according to the U.S. Treasury, which is the authoritative voice on the matter, not other threads here where idiots call him “obamaturd,” and the U.S. Treasury shows he did not add 10 trillion dollars in debt.

2s0blvo.jpg
Yes, the obamaturd added ten trillion to the debt!
Now you’re only proving you’re a liar as well as an idiot. I posted the U.S. Treasury link showing the actual numbers and it wasn’t $10 trillion.
Ten trillion. That’s what obamaturd added.

So 300,000 people raised $20,000,000 to fund the wall, from the private sector, what does that tell you?

Veteran's border wall fundraiser falls apart as GoFundMe says $20M will be refunded.
The campaign, titled "We The People Will Build the Wall," had raised $20,240,198 as of early Saturday. Over 330,000 people had donated to the cause, with nine people giving over $10,000 and one person giving $50,000.

But Kolfage also announced on Friday he was suddenly stepping back from donating the money straight to the U.S. government -- a promise it wasn't exactly clear he could complete -- and instead funneling the money to a new nonprofit he started called "We Build the Wall, Inc
The switch broke GoFundMe's donation rules and prompted the refund offer.

Veteran's border wall fundraiser falls apart as GoFundMe says $20M will be refunded

:dunno: The FRAUD gets tagged again for a new scam.
MAGA= Is all about Lies and Scams.

View attachment 239713
Well they did reach 2% of their goal. They get an F for failure.

So 300,000 people raised $20,000,000 to fund the wall, from the private sector, what does that tell you?
Tells me there was a seriously staggering lack of commitment from Drumpfs 63M voters or most repubs are too broke to contribute more than the average $60. (I rounded up) :laugh:

Think about that. Not even half a million people donated to this fund.

Last edited:
Damn. Even the refund has become a scam. This is the last update. Looks more like this dude is going to move the funds to where he wont be under the rules of gofundme.

"UPDATE: JANUARY 11, 2019

WE ARE BUILDING THE WALL! You can still donate right now on this Gofundme!! The media is falsely reporting all money is being refunded and it’s over. They are WRONG. WE ARE BUILDING THE WALL and you can STILL donate or opt in if you donated before January 11th TO SUPPORT the plan. "

Some people are going to lose their money forever. The smart ones will ask for a refund. When you click on the link you go to this site.

By submitting this request, I am confirming that I would like my donation(s) to go to WeBuildTheWall Inc., the new 501(c)(4) organization created to manage the money raised on Brian Kolfage's campaign: Click here to support We The People Will Build the Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

WeBuildTheWall Inc., the new 501(c)(4) organization...Now the money is totally in the control of the owner of this non profit.

Last edited:
Not really what he attempted to do was admirable to say the least, mobilizing the private sector to put their money where their mouth is is a little different from what the democrats and some republicans do, they put your money, so they don't have to spend theirs, where they see as in their best interest, perpetuating reelection. Trusting congress to utilize funds for their stated purpose has always been NBBS. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Not really what he attempted to do was admirable to say the least, mobilizing the private sector to put their money where their mouth is is a little different from what the democrats and some republicans do, they put your money, so they don't have to spend theirs, where they see as in their best interest, perpetuating reelection. Trusting congress to utilize funds for their stated purpose has always been NBBS. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Dudes a scam artist. Its not admirable. Its pathetic on his part and on the part of the supposed 63M Drumpf supporters. At least the people elected the congress. This guy is just out there stealing peoples money.

A scam artist? a little premature on your part, regardless, I want to see how this plays out.

Yeah, stupid is as stupid does.
View attachment 239722
There are places that need a wall.
Trump is saying his plan is to rebuild the existing walls. That's why he's now asking for $5.7 billion instead of the $25 billion he originally sought to build a wall along the nearly 2000 miles of border.

And as you just posted -- the existing walls and fences are working. So why waste money to rebuild them?
Ego. Face. Identity politics. Keep the masses divided and seething at each other.
Because one side want a strong border and the other doesn't? One job the goverment is suppose to do, is keep americans safe.

Actually because one "side" wants to sell "Feelings" and everybody else deals in the world of Reality.

Fatter o' mact you just confirmed the poster's point by citing "sides".
The reality we have illegals walking across our border. Your side is dealing with the feeling that these law breakers should be welcomed in.

The reality is you just posted two fake 'facts' that you just made up.

Trump is saying his plan is to rebuild the existing walls. That's why he's now asking for $5.7 billion instead of the $25 billion he originally sought to build a wall along the nearly 2000 miles of border.

And as you just posted -- the existing walls and fences are working. So why waste money to rebuild them?
Because one side want a strong border and the other doesn't? One job the goverment is suppose to do, is keep americans safe.

Actually because one "side" wants to sell "Feelings" and everybody else deals in the world of Reality.

Fatter o' mact you just confirmed the poster's point by citing "sides".
The reality we have illegals walking across our border. Your side is dealing with the feeling that these law breakers should be welcomed in.

The reality is you just posted two fake 'facts' that you just made up.
We have illegals walking across our border daily. Is a fact.
Liberals want them here and will give them benefits, is also a fact. Explain santuary cities if you think I'm wrong.

Forum List

Back