🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GoFundMe border wall by Veteran CLOSED! WHEE! Refunds will be ISSUED...MAGA Fails Again!

IT'S STILL GOING DUMBASS!!
LMFAO you stupid fks are so gullible

Brian Kolfage on Twitter

upload_2019-1-12_19-37-8.png

Brian Kolfage on Twitter

upload_2019-1-12_19-41-13.png

upload_2019-1-12_19-42-20.png

Brian Kolfage on Twitter

Standard fascist action to lie and use falsehoods.

This guy was shut down by Facebook as well I think, for scams.
He was not shut down.
Brian Kolfage Facebook
Click here to support We The People Will Build the Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

I posted the E-mail yesterday I received from Go Fund Me and I am posting it again. This OP and it's supporters just goes to show the world just exactly the left watches fake news and spreads the lies like cow shit on a cornfield.
I was given the option to take a refund or transfer it to the new Go Fund Me. I chose the transfer.

Subject: Donation Confirmation for Click here to support We The People Will Build the Wall organized by Brian Kolfage
Date: 1/11/2019 2:32:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: [email protected]
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Dear GoFundMe Customer,

Thank you for confirming that you would like your donation to go to We Build The Wall Inc., the new 501(c)(4) organization created to manage the money raised on Brian Kolfage's campaign: Click here to support We The People Will Build the Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

If you believe you have received this message in error, please reply to this email to reach our team.

Thank you,

[R5R004-GG4X]

Actually the above E-mail was a conformation E-mail from GFM. Here is the initial E-mail. And this is the total amount raised as of 9:45 P.M. EST today.

$20,378,904 of $1.0B goal

Raised by 341,131 people in 26 days

Here's the E-mail I got from Go Fund Me today. Donors may choose to have their money returned or let it go to a GFM that can build the wall without government approval. I transferred my donation to the new GFM. If you don't respond the money will automatically refunded.

Check out the link for information,

Subject: Donation Confirmation for Click here to support We The People Will Build the Wall organized by Brian Kolfage
Date: 1/11/2019 2:32:00 PM Eastern Standard Time

Dear GoFundMe Customer,

Thank you for confirming that you would like your donation to go to We Build The Wall Inc., the new 501(c)(4) organization created to manage the money raised on Brian Kolfage's campaign: Click here to support We The People Will Build the Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

If you believe you have received this message in error, please reply to this email to reach our team.

Thank you,

[R5R004-GG4X

Veteran's border wall fundraiser falls apart as GoFundMe says $20M will be refunded.
The campaign, titled "We The People Will Build the Wall," had raised $20,240,198 as of early Saturday. Over 330,000 people had donated to the cause, with nine people giving over $10,000 and one person giving $50,000.

But Kolfage also announced on Friday he was suddenly stepping back from donating the money straight to the U.S. government -- a promise it wasn't exactly clear he could complete -- and instead funneling the money to a new nonprofit he started called "We Build the Wall, Inc
The switch broke GoFundMe's donation rules and prompted the refund offer.

Veteran's border wall fundraiser falls apart as GoFundMe says $20M will be refunded

:dunno: The FRAUD gets tagged again for a new scam.
MAGA= Is all about Lies and Scams.

View attachment 239713

330,000 donors and you call that a failure? I'd say that's sending a very strong message to the president.

Yes I would.

There are 330 million people in America. You're stating only .10% of Americans donated. If it was a success you would have had a majority of the population donating.

You see how many people actually support and want that wall. Only .10% of the population wants it. Democracy dictates that the majority rules.

You aren't in the majority.

If you want to build a wall build it yourselves. The rest of us have better things to do with our money.

By the way, why hasn't hannity, coulter, limbaugh and all the rest of your talking heads donating large sums of money for this wall? They have been hyping it for a very long time. When are they going to step up and put their money where their mouths are?

Last edited:
Veteran's border wall fundraiser falls apart as GoFundMe says $20M will be refunded.
The campaign, titled "We The People Will Build the Wall," had raised $20,240,198 as of early Saturday. Over 330,000 people had donated to the cause, with nine people giving over $10,000 and one person giving $50,000.

But Kolfage also announced on Friday he was suddenly stepping back from donating the money straight to the U.S. government -- a promise it wasn't exactly clear he could complete -- and instead funneling the money to a new nonprofit he started called "We Build the Wall, Inc

Veteran's border wall fundraiser falls apart as GoFundMe says $20M will be refunded

View attachment 239713

330,000 donors and you call that a failure? I'd say that's sending a very strong message to the president.

Yes I would.

There are 330 million people in America. You're stating only 10% of Americans donated. If it was a success you would have had a majority of the population donating.

You see how many people actually support and want that wall. Only 10% of the population wants it. Democracy dictates that the majority rules.

If you want to build a wall build it yourselves. The rest of us have better things to do with our money.

By the way, why hasn't hannity, coulter, limbaugh and all the rest of your talking heads donating large sums of money for this wall? They have been hyping it for a very long time. When are they going to step up and put their money where their mouths are?

You don't appreciate the math. You are spending exponentially more billions PER YEAR on the illegal immigration crisis.

Do Americans near the border deserve safety and security, along with proper use of their tax dollars on American citizens?

The go fund me has gone from simple scam to full blown con. If you let them keep the money for their "non profit", what kind of bets do you want to make they will build very little, but declare bankruptcy after a few months and some building, then run away with the money?

Reality time here.

No one can go out to the border and just start building a wall.

The minute anyone or any trucks and work crews show up, they will be told to leave.

The only way a wall can be put on the border is through the proper government channels. The company that does it has to be approved by the proper channels and they have to file tons of paperwork.

If anyone thinks that a private citizen can just hire a crew to build a wall on our border they really need to seek professional help. Quickly.

Meanwhile a fool and their money is quickly parted. If those people want to send their money to a con artist, they're free to do so.

They are very good for comic relief though. LOL.

View attachment 239713

Yes I would.

There are 330 million people in America. You're stating only 10% of Americans donated. If it was a success you would have had a majority of the population donating.

You see how many people actually support and want that wall. Only 10% of the population wants it. Democracy dictates that the majority rules.

You don't appreciate the math. You are spending exponentially more billions PER YEAR on the illegal immigration crisis.

Do Americans near the border deserve safety and security, along with proper use of their tax dollars on American citizens?

What does that have to do with the fact that a tiny fraction of our population donated and that doesn't come anywhere close to a success? It's more a very big failure.

It was a success in showing just how many people support that wall enough to donate money and it's not enough to build a wall.

As I said, you're in the minority by a very huge margin.

I prove your words too be full of garbage. You can't refute it so you try to change the subject. Typical but very sad.

Just received within the past hour an update from Brian Kolfage about the liberal pukes about their fake news about his Go Fund Me campaign.

Subject: Brian posted an update on "We The People Will Build the Wall"
Date: 1/12/2019 10:52:52 PM Eastern Standard Time
Reply To: [email protected]
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Create a Campaign

Hossfly, I posted an update on

We The People Will Build the Wall

DO NOT BELIEVE the FAKE NEWS! The Gofundme campaign is NOT cancelled, It's still going, and everyone is NOT being refunded! If you want to continue with our NEW Mission t...

View Updates

This email was sent on behalf of Brian Kolfage via GoFundMe.
Don't want these emails?
Unsubscribe

Sent from GoFundMe's Headquarters:
855 Jefferson Ave, PO Box 1329, Redwood City, CA 94063
mail

Good, let them. I couldn't care less. Still has nothing to do with wasting $6 billion to replace existing barriers which are working.

Just as a side note ... Trump's first budget created a $1.3 trillion deficit. So far, about 3½ months into Trump's second budget, we're on pace to add another $1.4 trillion to the debt for FY2019.

So why are rightards screaming to spend another $6 billion to replace walls that are already working?
Did you piss and moan when the obamaturd racked up a ten trillion debt? I bet your dumb ass did not!
He never "racked up a ten trillion debt." You lying that he did doesn't make it true. Much of the debt he actually did add, was due to the Great Recession he inherited. And much of the debt you're blaming him for occurred while we were still operating under Bush's budget even though Obama was president.

Still, rightards never stopped complaining about the debt. Trump's first budget created a $1.3 trillion shortfall and his second is on pace to add another $1.4 trillion. That's almost $11 trillion over 8 years at this pace.

Not a peep from you rightards.

And I note you didn't answer about why we should add another $6 billion to rebuild barriers that are working.
Sorry, but he did!
Great, post the numbers from here showing Obama added $10 trillion...

I'll even spot you the link....

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

And again ... where's your outrage over Trump's budgets being on pace to add nearly $11 trillion over 8 years...?

And why do you want to contribute to that by adding another $6 billion to build barriers that already exist?
Do your own homework dumbass. There are plenty of threads on obamaturd’s debt right on this forum.
Who cares what you rightards think on any thread here? I gave you the actual numbers which prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that you’re an imbecile. And according to the U.S. Treasury, which is the authoritative voice on the matter, not other threads here where idiots call him “obamaturd,” and the U.S. Treasury shows he did not add 10 trillion dollars in debt.

2s0blvo.jpg

You falsely equate not wanting to waste money with rebuilding existing walls and fences with wanting open borders. You may fool fellow rightwingnuts with such nonsense but only because it's your fellow rightwingnuts who are that gullible. Some, even gullible enough to fall for the scam of that bullshit GoFundMe page to raise money to help build Trump's wall.
Yeah, stupid is as stupid does.
View attachment 239722
There are places that need a wall.
Trump is saying his plan is to rebuild the existing walls. That's why he's now asking for $5.7 billion instead of the $25 billion he originally sought to build a wall along the nearly 2000 miles of border.

And as you just posted -- the existing walls and fences are working. So why waste money to rebuild them?
Ego. Face. Identity politics. Keep the masses divided and seething at each other.
Because one side want a strong border and the other doesn't? One job the goverment is suppose to do, is keep americans safe.

Actually because one "side" wants to sell "Feelings" and everybody else deals in the world of Reality.

Fatter o' mact you just confirmed the poster's point by citing "sides".
The reality we have illegals walking across our border. Your side is dealing with the feeling that these law breakers should be welcomed in.

Some aren't, i guess Trump is trying to just get the wall started.
Very little is new. Nearly all of the walls and fences he's proposing are to replace existing walls and fences.

Which you just posted are working to keep out border jumpers.

So why waste another $6 billion to replace walls and fences that work?

I thought you rightards were supposed to be fiscally conservative? So why the call now to waste $6 billion?
So if we cut off all welfare and food stamps to the rat bastard border jumpers and save many many many billions ewe would be good with that?
Sure.
Great then the rat bastard border jumpers might self deport! Once word gets out that the American taxpayers are their sugar tits they might stop coming!
Good, let them. I couldn't care less. Still has nothing to do with wasting $6 billion to replace existing barriers which are working.

Just as a side note ... Trump's first budget created a $1.3 trillion deficit. So far, about 3½ months into Trump's second budget, we're on pace to add another $1.4 trillion to the debt for FY2019.

So why are rightards screaming to spend another $6 billion to replace walls that are already working?
So you want to waste billions more every year to support them.

Did you piss and moan when the obamaturd racked up a ten trillion debt? I bet your dumb ass did not!
He never "racked up a ten trillion debt." You lying that he did doesn't make it true. Much of the debt he actually did add, was due to the Great Recession he inherited. And much of the debt you're blaming him for occurred while we were still operating under Bush's budget even though Obama was president.

Still, rightards never stopped complaining about the debt. Trump's first budget created a $1.3 trillion shortfall and his second is on pace to add another $1.4 trillion. That's almost $11 trillion over 8 years at this pace.

Not a peep from you rightards.

And I note you didn't answer about why we should add another $6 billion to rebuild barriers that are working.
Sorry, but he did!
Great, post the numbers from here showing Obama added $10 trillion...

I'll even spot you the link....

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

And again ... where's your outrage over Trump's budgets being on pace to add nearly $11 trillion over 8 years...?

And why do you want to contribute to that by adding another $6 billion to build barriers that already exist?
Do your own homework dumbass. There are plenty of threads on obamaturd’s debt right on this forum.
Who cares what you rightards think on any thread here? I gave you the actual numbers which prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that you’re an imbecile. And according to the U.S. Treasury, which is the authoritative voice on the matter, not other threads here where idiots call him “obamaturd,” and the U.S. Treasury shows he did not add 10 trillion dollars in debt.

2s0blvo.jpg
Yes, the obamaturd added ten trillion to the debt!

Very little is new. Nearly all of the walls and fences he's proposing are to replace existing walls and fences.

Which you just posted are working to keep out border jumpers.

So why waste another $6 billion to replace walls and fences that work?

I thought you rightards were supposed to be fiscally conservative? So why the call now to waste $6 billion?
So if we cut off all welfare and food stamps to the rat bastard border jumpers and save many many many billions ewe would be good with that?
Sure.
Great then the rat bastard border jumpers might self deport! Once word gets out that the American taxpayers are their sugar tits they might stop coming!

Oh and he won't when the democrat congress spends trillions more.

Maybe the conservatives would do well to remember a famous quote by Benjamin Franklin................................

Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
And that has what - exactly - to do with enforcing the law? :eusa_doh:

Watching progressives hop from one foot to the next trying to come up with reasons why they want a lawless society so they can steal elections (because God knows they can’t win them cleanly) is pure comedy.

Maybe the conservatives would do well to remember a famous quote by Benjamin Franklin...
It’s funny....99% of the time the left calls our founders “slave rapers” because they hate the fact that our founders created a constitution which limits the power these left-wing oppressive fascists desire.

But every so often...when they can’t think of one of their typical bat-shit crazy lies... they turn to the founders. Priceless. Absolutely priceless.

The govt cannot take clown raised funds and used it to fund the government. Ya'll can quibble amongst yourselves over nothing.
God this broad is comedy gold. There is nothing funnier than ignorant progressives pretending to know about government and/or the law. :laugh:

Forum List

Back