🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GoFundMe border wall by Veteran CLOSED! WHEE! Refunds will be ISSUED...MAGA Fails Again!

You posted this yesterday and it is a lie and you were shown that, yet you posted it again. Donations were made 2 minutes ago.
Click here to support We The People Will Build the Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

Ummmmm.... check your own link. They're soliciting for the new fund, not the one started in December. The older one is sending refunds. Essentially starting over --- after having raised a whopping 0.0008% of the wall's cost.
According to you, yet the fund total is continuing to go up as we speak. And it matters not, either way, whether it is this page or another. Go fund me hasn’t shut him down. He is following the law to do it properly, since they know they can’t get the bill through the House.

No, it doesn’t.
Standard fascist action to lie and use falsehoods.

This guy was shut down by Facebook as well I think, for scams.
He was not shut down.
Brian Kolfage Facebook
Click here to support We The People Will Build the Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

I posted the E-mail yesterday I received from Go Fund Me and I am posting it again. This OP and it's supporters just goes to show the world just exactly the left watches fake news and spreads the lies like cow shit on a cornfield.
I was given the option to take a refund or transfer it to the new Go Fund Me. I chose the transfer.

Subject: Donation Confirmation for Click here to support We The People Will Build the Wall organized by Brian Kolfage
Date: 1/11/2019 2:32:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: [email protected]
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Dear GoFundMe Customer,

Thank you for confirming that you would like your donation to go to We Build The Wall Inc., the new 501(c)(4) organization created to manage the money raised on Brian Kolfage's campaign: Click here to support We The People Will Build the Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

If you believe you have received this message in error, please reply to this email to reach our team.

Thank you,

[R5R004-GG4X]

And that confirms, again, what the OP says. Thanks for that.

maybe you should be shut down for spreading lies or moved to the rubber room or conspiracy theories or...
Maybe you should find a safe space snowflake.
Honey, you think you are so cute. Surprise, you’re not! Don’t cry to hard.
maybe you should be shut down for spreading lies or moved to the rubber room or conspiracy theories or...
The Scammer changes the purpose of funds. To funding his own non-profit!.
As a stompy is a DOPer I feel he will follow the Great Douche scamming ways. Spend it on himself.

SEE! well read.

Trump agrees to shut down his charity amid allegations that he used it for personal and political benefit

Check the link and look at the list of the GFM team. Here's the link leftards are always demanding and never reading

And once again, that doesn't take the surfer to "We the People Will Build the Wall". That's the one refunding money. It takes the surfer to "We Will Build the Wall Inc". See the difference?

They're trying to soft-pedal all this as much as they can by simply removing the phrase "The People" and recycling the name so it looks similar.

Glad to see you loons celebrating open borders. That will help the cause in 2020. When more politicians are running on the wall. Got Trump elected in 2016.
You falsely equate not wanting to waste money with rebuilding existing walls and fences with wanting open borders. You may fool fellow rightwingnuts with such nonsense but only because it's your fellow rightwingnuts who are that gullible. Some, even gullible enough to fall for the scam of that bullshit GoFundMe page to raise money to help build Trump's wall.
Yeah, stupid is as stupid does.
View attachment 239722
There are places that need a wall.
Trump is saying his plan is to rebuild the existing walls. That's why he's now asking for $5.7 billion instead of the $25 billion he originally sought to build a wall along the nearly 2000 miles of border.

And as you just posted -- the existing walls and fences are working. So why waste money to rebuild them?
Some aren't, i guess Trump is trying to just get the wall started.
Very little is new. Nearly all of the walls and fences he's proposing are to replace existing walls and fences.

Which you just posted are working to keep out border jumpers.

So why waste another $6 billion to replace walls and fences that work?

I thought you rightards were supposed to be fiscally conservative? So why the call now to waste $6 billion?

You posted this yesterday and it is a lie and you were shown that, yet you posted it again. Donations were made 2 minutes ago.

Ummmmm.... check your own link. They're soliciting for the new fund, not the one started in December. The older one is sending refunds. Essentially starting over --- after having raised a whopping 0.0008% of the wall's cost.
According to you, yet the fund total is continuing to go up as we speak. And it matters not, either way, whether it is this page or another. Go fund me hasn’t shut him down. He is following the law to do it properly, since they know they can’t get the bill through the House.

I didn't say anybody shut anybody down. I contradicted your post claiming the story is a "lie". It's right there on ABC News.

And the names of the old and new funding drives confirm it. Not my problem that you didn't notice and frothed at the mouth.

Someone help me out here.

Which USMB members claimed that they sent this con artist money?

Actually, it was reported the he violated the terms of his GoFundMe page and that as a result, everyone's money will be refunded unless they specifically inform GoFundMe to return their donation to his new fundraiser.

Yet it shows the $21 million plus going up every few minutes. He was not shut down. Period. Was it transferred to another page? Possibly, but that would not have happened without go fund me being involved to make it happen.
Maybe you should find a safe space snowflake.
Honey, you think you are so cute. Surprise, you’re not! Don’t cry to hard.
The Scammer changes the purpose of funds. To funding his own non-profit!.
As a stompy is a DOPer I feel he will follow the Great Douche scamming ways. Spend it on himself.

SEE! well read.

Trump agrees to shut down his charity amid allegations that he used it for personal and political benefit

Check the link and look at the list of the GFM team. Here's the link leftards are always demanding and never reading

And once again, that doesn't take the surfer to "We the People Will Build the Wall". That's the one refunding money. It takes the surfer to "We Will Build the Wall Inc". See the difference?

They're trying to soft-pedal all this as much as they can by simply removing the phrase "The People" and recycling the name so it looks similar.

If he had violated the terms, they would have shut him down completely. He started the non profit, now they want the ok to transfer the donation to the non profits gifundme. Sounds like someone trying to follow the law.
Have you never seen a go fund either that has actually been shut down due to violating terms of service? It quits accepting donations, completely.

Actually, it was reported the he violated the terms of his GoFundMe page and that as a result, everyone's money will be refunded unless they specifically inform GoFundMe to return their donation to his new fundraiser.

So no retraction from the OP yet, or maybe a simple "Sorry, I was wrong"?

I'll wait...

black-cat.gif

If he had violated the terms, they would have shut him down completely. He started the non profit, now they want the ok to transfer the donation to the non profits gifundme. Sounds like someone trying to follow the law.
Have you never seen a go fund either that has actually been shut down due to violating terms of service? It quits accepting donations, completely.

The switch broke GoFundMe's donation rules and prompted the refund offer.

"There was a change in the use of funds," Bobby Whithorne, director of North America Communications for GoFundMe, told ABC News in a statement. "When the campaign was created, the campaign organizer specifically stated on the campaign page, 'If we don't reach our goal or come significantly close we will refund every single penny.' He also stated on the campaign page, '100% of your donations will go to the Trump Wall. If for ANY reason we don't reach our goal we will refund your donation.'

However, that did not happen," the statement continued. "This means all donors will receive a refund. If a donor does not want a refund, and they want their donation to go to the new organization, they must proactively elect to redirect their donation to that organization. If they do not take that step, they will automatically receive a full refund."

It is still accepting donations. It is not shut down.

"There was a change in the use of funds," Bobby Whithorne, director of North America Communications for GoFundMe, told ABC News in a statement. "When the campaign was created, the campaign organizer specifically stated on the campaign page, 'If we don't reach our goal or come significantly close we will refund every single penny.' He also stated on the campaign page, '100% of your donations will go to the Trump Wall. If for ANY reason we don't reach our goal we will refund your donation.'

However, that did not happen," the statement continued. "This means all donors will receive a refund. If a donor does not want a refund, and they want their donation to go to the new organization, they must proactively elect to redirect their donation to that organization. If they do not take that step, they will automatically receive a full refund."

It is still accepting donations. It is not shut down.

No, not according to me, according to GoFundMe. They are the ones saying that 100% of the donations are being refunded because Kolfage violated his GoFundMe pledge, unless a donor wants their donation refunded to a different campaign which has nothing to do with GoFundMe.

Glad to see you loons celebrating open borders. That will help the cause in 2020. When more politicians are running on the wall. Got Trump elected in 2016.
You falsely equate not wanting to waste money with rebuilding existing walls and fences with wanting open borders. You may fool fellow rightwingnuts with such nonsense but only because it's your fellow rightwingnuts who are that gullible. Some, even gullible enough to fall for the scam of that bullshit GoFundMe page to raise money to help build Trump's wall.
View attachment 239722
Trump is saying his plan is to rebuild the existing walls. That's why he's now asking for $5.7 billion instead of the $25 billion he originally sought to build a wall along the nearly 2000 miles of border.

And as you just posted -- the existing walls and fences are working. So why waste money to rebuild them?
Very little is new. Nearly all of the walls and fences he's proposing are to replace existing walls and fences.

I thought you rightards were supposed to be fiscally conservative? So why the call now to waste $6 billion?
So if we cut off all welfare and food stamps to the rat bastard border jumpers and save many many many billions ewe would be good with that?

View attachment 239722

So if we cut off all welfare and food stamps to the rat bastard border jumpers and save many many many billions ewe would be good with that?
Sure.

View attachment 239722

Ego. Face. Identity politics. Keep the masses divided and seething at each other.
Because one side want a strong border and the other doesn't? One job the goverment is suppose to do, is keep americans safe.

View attachment 239722

Sure.
Great then the rat bastard border jumpers might self deport! Once word gets out that the American taxpayers are their sugar tits they might stop coming!

View attachment 239722

Ego. Face. Identity politics. Keep the masses divided and seething at each other.
Because one side want a strong border and the other doesn't? One job the goverment is suppose to do, is keep americans safe.

Actually because one "side" wants to sell "Feelings" and everybody else deals in the world of Reality.

Fatter o' mact you just confirmed the poster's point by citing "sides".

Forum List

Back