🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GoFundMe border wall by Veteran CLOSED! WHEE! Refunds will be ISSUED...MAGA Fails Again!

The go fund me has gone from simple scam to full blown con. If you let them keep the money for their "non profit", what kind of bets do you want to make they will build very little, but declare bankruptcy after a few months and some building, then run away with the money?

Standard fascist action to lie and use falsehoods.

This guy was shut down by Facebook as well I think, for scams.
He was not shut down.
Brian Kolfage Facebook
Click here to support We The People Will Build the Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

I posted the E-mail yesterday I received from Go Fund Me and I am posting it again. This OP and it's supporters just goes to show the world just exactly the left watches fake news and spreads the lies like cow shit on a cornfield.
I was given the option to take a refund or transfer it to the new Go Fund Me. I chose the transfer.

Subject: Donation Confirmation for Click here to support We The People Will Build the Wall organized by Brian Kolfage
Date: 1/11/2019 2:32:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: [email protected]
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Dear GoFundMe Customer,

Thank you for confirming that you would like your donation to go to We Build The Wall Inc., the new 501(c)(4) organization created to manage the money raised on Brian Kolfage's campaign: Click here to support We The People Will Build the Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

If you believe you have received this message in error, please reply to this email to reach our team.

Thank you,

[R5R004-GG4X]

Someone might want to get word to this poor guy that the govt can't take the money he raises and use it to build a wall.

Wrong. Read the link I posted. People are still donating and private construction companies will build it..

He was not shut down.
Brian Kolfage Facebook
Click here to support We The People Will Build the Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

I posted the E-mail yesterday I received from Go Fund Me and I am posting it again. This OP and it's supporters just goes to show the world just exactly the left watches fake news and spreads the lies like cow shit on a cornfield.
I was given the option to take a refund or transfer it to the new Go Fund Me. I chose the transfer.

Subject: Donation Confirmation for Click here to support We The People Will Build the Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

Dear GoFundMe Customer,

Thank you for confirming that you would like your donation to go to We Build The Wall Inc., the new 501(c)(4) organization created to manage the money raised on Brian Kolfage's campaign: Click here to support We The People Will Build the Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

If you believe you have received this message in error, please reply to this email to reach our team.

Thank you,

[R5R004-GG4X]

Someone might want to get word to this poor guy that the govt can't take the money he raises and use it to build a wall.

Wrong. Read the link I posted. People are still donating and private construction companies will build it..

So, now it's private construction companies will build it? How much is this veteran gonna charge for being the middleman?

Glad to see you loons celebrating open borders. That will help the cause in 2020. When more politicians are running on the wall. Got Trump elected in 2016.
You falsely equate not wanting to waste money with rebuilding existing walls and fences with wanting open borders. You may fool fellow rightwingnuts with such nonsense but only because it's your fellow rightwingnuts who are that gullible. Some, even gullible enough to fall for the scam of that bullshit GoFundMe page to raise money to help build Trump's wall.
Yeah, stupid is as stupid does.
View attachment 239722
There are places that need a wall.
Trump is saying his plan is to rebuild the existing walls. That's why he's now asking for $5.7 billion instead of the $25 billion he originally sought to build a wall along the nearly 2000 miles of border.

And as you just posted -- the existing walls and fences are working. So why waste money to rebuild them?

He was not shut down.
Brian Kolfage Facebook

Dear GoFundMe Customer,

Thank you,

[R5R004-GG4X]

So, now it's private construction companies will build it? How much is this veteran gonna charge for being the middleman?

Name me one "private" enterprise in the US that doesn't do everything it can to get at public funding.

This guy is a scam artist...

Man behind 'Build the Wall' GoFundMe has reportedly made a potentially lucrative contact list thanks to a shadowy email-harvesting operation

340,319 idiots have actually donated to this .... and more continue.

P.T. Barnum was right when he said there's a conservative born every minute.

And Rump's own sister was right when she referred to him as "P.T. Barnum".

Uh, I did. Comprehensions problems? He stated go fund me shut the guy down. I showed they didn’t. He stated Facebook may have shut him down, too. I showed they didn’t. There is nothing more direct than the links to the open pages.
Lol, then maybe you shouldn’t spread lies. Or maybe it should stay here to see how you spread lies more visibly.
Why don't you see if you can posit an argument on what he has lied about, how it was incorrect, and how it can be viewed in a more correct way?

Pay attention to your posts, you'll want to scroll down to the bottom of what was posted last to post your attempts at rebuttal.

I found this"

After collecting a staggering $20 million, a fundraiser to help build a wall along the US southern border is being shut down because it failed to reach its target. However campaigners are now pledging to build the wall themselves.

The campaign shot to prominence last month, garnering $2 million in donations in just a couple of days. That impressive pace continued and before long the fundraiser had racked up more than $20 million in donations, meaning, had it been successful, it would have been one of the biggest GoFundMe campaigns ever.

Border wall GoFundMe shut down after raising $20mn, campaigners pledge to build wall themselves
Border wall GoFundMe shut down after raising $20mn, campaigners pledge to build wall themselves

Is your assertion here that is was not shut down? Or that it wasn't gofundme who shut it down?

Fake news is fake news. Every donor got an E-mail with the option to get a refund or transfer the donation to a NEW GFM who did not shut it down..

The govt cannot take clown raised funds and used it to fund the government. Ya'll can quibble amongst yourselves over nothing.

The gubmint ain't gonna build the wall. We The People, who allows the gubmint to exist. are going over their empty heads.

Glad to see you loons celebrating open borders. That will help the cause in 2020. When more politicians are running on the wall. Got Trump elected in 2016.
You falsely equate not wanting to waste money with rebuilding existing walls and fences with wanting open borders. You may fool fellow rightwingnuts with such nonsense but only because it's your fellow rightwingnuts who are that gullible. Some, even gullible enough to fall for the scam of that bullshit GoFundMe page to raise money to help build Trump's wall.
View attachment 239722
Trump is saying his plan is to rebuild the existing walls. That's why he's now asking for $5.7 billion instead of the $25 billion he originally sought to build a wall along the nearly 2000 miles of border.

And as you just posted -- the existing walls and fences are working. So why waste money to rebuild them?
Ego. Face. Identity politics. Keep the masses divided and seething at each other.

Uh, I did. Comprehensions problems? He stated go fund me shut the guy down. I showed they didn’t. He stated Facebook may have shut him down, too. I showed they didn’t. There is nothing more direct than the links to the open pages.
Why don't you see if you can posit an argument on what he has lied about, how it was incorrect, and how it can be viewed in a more correct way?

Pay attention to your posts, you'll want to scroll down to the bottom of what was posted last to post your attempts at rebuttal.

I found this"

After collecting a staggering $20 million, a fundraiser to help build a wall along the US southern border is being shut down because it failed to reach its target. However campaigners are now pledging to build the wall themselves.

The campaign shot to prominence last month, garnering $2 million in donations in just a couple of days. That impressive pace continued and before long the fundraiser had racked up more than $20 million in donations, meaning, had it been successful, it would have been one of the biggest GoFundMe campaigns ever.

Is your assertion here that is was not shut down? Or that it wasn't gofundme who shut it down?

Fake news is fake news. Every donor got an E-mail with the option to get a refund or transfer the donation to a NEW GFM who did not shut it down..

The govt cannot take clown raised funds and used it to fund the government. Ya'll can quibble amongst yourselves over nothing.

The gubmint ain't gonna build the wall. We The People, who allows the gubmint to exist. are going over their empty heads.

No ya won't, not unless Don is going to dismantle america for ya. America doesn't even follow its own laws. That's where our exceptionalism comes into play.

View attachment 239722

Some aren't, i guess Trump is trying to just get the wall started.

The go fund me has gone from simple scam to full blown con. If you let them keep the money for their "non profit", what kind of bets do you want to make they will build very little, but declare bankruptcy after a few months and some building, then run away with the money?
This guy doesn’t sound like a con to me-
UPDATE: Many who have read Brian's story have emailed us asking how you can help Brian financially. Brian has told us he is grateful for the sentiment, but is pretty much taken care of. However, Brian fears there are other veterans who are not as privileged as him financially that this is happening to, and so he wants to get the word out that if this happens to those who are not taken care of as he is, that something like this could be devastating to them.

And-

Prior to his injury, Kolfage was right-handed. Despite having to learn to draw with his left hand, Kolfage still finished among the top of his class in 2014 when he graduated from the University of Arizona with a degree in architecture. Now Kolfage is primarily focused on his motivational speaking work. On his website, Kolfage says he is dedicated to “a powerful message of being resilient in the face of adversity.” Kolfage’s presence at the Walter Reed hospital is common. In 2014, Kolfage received the George C. Lang Award for Courage. In addition, Kolfage is the founder of Military Grade Coffee, a coffee brand that donates ten percent of each sale to veterans.

And-
He was also on Congresswoman Gabrielle Gifford’s Veterans Advisory Committee.

He was not shut down.
Brian Kolfage Facebook

Dear GoFundMe Customer,

Thank you,

[R5R004-GG4X]

And that confirms, again, what the OP says. Thanks for that.

Forum List

Back