GoFundMe border wall by Veteran CLOSED! WHEE! Refunds will be ISSUED...MAGA Fails Again!

Here is what you see when one has been shut down for illegality-
Click here to support Stand up for Keaton organized by Joseph Lam
208251C0-E89E-48A8-BD5F-4B7106B812CA.png

Note on left: no longer accepting donations
WaPo Reporter Tries To Shut Down GoFundMe For Border Wall, Gets Shut Down - Great American Politics

It is still accepting donations. It is not shut down.
If he had violated the terms, they would have shut him down completely. He started the non profit, now they want the ok to transfer the donation to the non profits gifundme. Sounds like someone trying to follow the law.
Have you never seen a go fund either that has actually been shut down due to violating terms of service? It quits accepting donations, completely.
According to you, yet the fund total is continuing to go up as we speak. And it matters not, either way, whether it is this page or another. Go fund me hasn’t shut him down. He is following the law to do it properly, since they know they can’t get the bill through the House.
Actually, it was reported the he violated the terms of his GoFundMe page and that as a result, everyone's money will be refunded unless they specifically inform GoFundMe to return their donation to his new fundraiser.

The switch broke GoFundMe's donation rules and prompted the refund offer.

"There was a change in the use of funds," Bobby Whithorne, director of North America Communications for GoFundMe, told ABC News in a statement. "When the campaign was created, the campaign organizer specifically stated on the campaign page, 'If we don't reach our goal or come significantly close we will refund every single penny.' He also stated on the campaign page, '100% of your donations will go to the Trump Wall. If for ANY reason we don't reach our goal we will refund your donation.'

However, that did not happen," the statement continued. "This means all donors will receive a refund. If a donor does not want a refund, and they want their donation to go to the new organization, they must proactively elect to redirect their donation to that organization. If they do not take that step, they will automatically receive a full refund."
No, not according to me, according to GoFundMe. They are the ones saying that 100% of the donations are being refunded because Kolfage violated his GoFundMe pledge, unless a donor wants their donation refunded to a different campaign which has nothing to do with GoFundMe.

Trump is saying his plan is to rebuild the existing walls. That's why he's now asking for $5.7 billion instead of the $25 billion he originally sought to build a wall along the nearly 2000 miles of border.

And as you just posted -- the existing walls and fences are working. So why waste money to rebuild them?
Some aren't, i guess Trump is trying to just get the wall started.
Very little is new. Nearly all of the walls and fences he's proposing are to replace existing walls and fences.

Which you just posted are working to keep out border jumpers.

So why waste another $6 billion to replace walls and fences that work?

I thought you rightards were supposed to be fiscally conservative? So why the call now to waste $6 billion?
So if we cut off all welfare and food stamps to the rat bastard border jumpers and save many many many billions ewe would be good with that?
Sure.
Great then the rat bastard border jumpers might self deport! Once word gets out that the American taxpayers are their sugar tits they might stop coming!
Good, let them. I couldn't care less. Still has nothing to do with wasting $6 billion to replace existing barriers which are working.

Just as a side note ... Trump's first budget created a $1.3 trillion deficit. So far, about 3½ months into Trump's second budget, we're on pace to add another $1.4 trillion to the debt for FY2019.

So why are rightards screaming to spend another $6 billion to replace walls that are already working?

Very little is new. Nearly all of the walls and fences he's proposing are to replace existing walls and fences.

I thought you rightards were supposed to be fiscally conservative? So why the call now to waste $6 billion?
So if we cut off all welfare and food stamps to the rat bastard border jumpers and save many many many billions ewe would be good with that?
Sure.
Great then the rat bastard border jumpers might self deport! Once word gets out that the American taxpayers are their sugar tits they might stop coming!
Good, let them. I couldn't care less. Still has nothing to do with wasting $6 billion to replace existing barriers which are working.

Just as a side note ... Trump's first budget created a $1.3 trillion deficit. So far, about 3½ months into Trump's second budget, we're on pace to add another $1.4 trillion to the debt for FY2019.

So why are rightards screaming to spend another $6 billion to replace walls that are already working?
Lol
Secure border? Funniest thing I have heard for a very long time.
Countless illegal aliens crossing the border... That sounds secure to me... you sound like a fucking moron

Here is what you see when one has been shut down for illegality-
Click here to support Stand up for Keaton organized by Joseph Lam
View attachment 239730
Note on left: no longer accepting donations
WaPo Reporter Tries To Shut Down GoFundMe For Border Wall, Gets Shut Down - Great American Politics

It is still accepting donations. It is not shut down.
If he had violated the terms, they would have shut him down completely. He started the non profit, now they want the ok to transfer the donation to the non profits gifundme. Sounds like someone trying to follow the law.
Have you never seen a go fund either that has actually been shut down due to violating terms of service? It quits accepting donations, completely.
Actually, it was reported the he violated the terms of his GoFundMe page and that as a result, everyone's money will be refunded unless they specifically inform GoFundMe to return their donation to his new fundraiser.

The switch broke GoFundMe's donation rules and prompted the refund offer.

"There was a change in the use of funds," Bobby Whithorne, director of North America Communications for GoFundMe, told ABC News in a statement. "When the campaign was created, the campaign organizer specifically stated on the campaign page, 'If we don't reach our goal or come significantly close we will refund every single penny.' He also stated on the campaign page, '100% of your donations will go to the Trump Wall. If for ANY reason we don't reach our goal we will refund your donation.'

However, that did not happen," the statement continued. "This means all donors will receive a refund. If a donor does not want a refund, and they want their donation to go to the new organization, they must proactively elect to redirect their donation to that organization. If they do not take that step, they will automatically receive a full refund."
No, not according to me, according to GoFundMe. They are the ones saying that 100% of the donations are being refunded because Kolfage violated his GoFundMe pledge, unless a donor wants their donation refunded to a different campaign which has nothing to do with GoFundMe.
So? The quote I gave from GoFundMe didn't say Kolfage's GoFundMe page was "illegal," nor did I say they made any such claim. Kolfage didn't abide by his stated goals and 100% of the money is being refunded. Either back to the donor or to another fund raiser IF GoFundMe donors specifically request it.

Sure.

Lol
Countless illegal aliens crossing the border... That sounds secure to me... you sound like a fucking moron
And countless aliens will continue to cross the border illegally even if trump wastes $6 billion to replace existing barriers that are working.

Sure.

Lol
And countless aliens will continue to cross the border illegally even if trump wastes $6 billion to replace existing barriers that are working.
They certainly are not working, illegal aliens know it’s a free-for-all

Sure.

Did you piss and moan when the obamaturd racked up a ten trillion debt? I bet your dumb ass did not!

Lol
The best way to get rid of maggots is to stop feeding them.

Lol
Shoot first ask questions later...

Lol
Shoot first ask questions later...
I don’t agree with shooting people but we certainly aren’t obligated to provide for them. Our immigration policy should be merit based only!

Lol
Cry about that to your fellow rightard who posted they are working...

50022209_2176960305697812_2442517952428244992_o-jpg.239722

Sure.

Did you piss and moan when the obamaturd racked up a ten trillion debt? I bet your dumb ass did not!
He never "racked up a ten trillion debt." You lying that he did doesn't make it true. Much of the debt he actually did add, was due to the Great Recession he inherited. And much of the debt you're blaming him for occurred while we were still operating under Bush's budget even though Obama was president.

Still, rightards never stopped complaining about the debt. Trump's first budget created a $1.3 trillion shortfall and his second is on pace to add another $1.4 trillion. That's almost $11 trillion over 8 years at this pace.

Not a peep from you rightards.

And I note you didn't answer about why we should add another $6 billion to rebuild barriers that are working.

Sure.

He never "racked up a ten trillion debt." You lying that he did doesn't make it true. Much of the debt he actually did add, was due to the Great Recession he inherited. And much of the debt you're blaming him for occurred while we were still operating under Bush's budget even though Obama was president.

Still, rightards never stopped complaining about the debt. Trump's first budget created a $1.3 trillion shortfall and his second is on pace to add another $1.4 trillion. That's almost $11 trillion over 8 years at this pace.

And I note you didn't answer about why we should add another $6 billion to rebuild barriers that are working.
Sorry, but he did!

Sorry, but he did!
Great, post the numbers from here showing Obama added $10 trillion...

I'll even spot you the link....

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

And again ... where's your outrage over Trump's budgets being on pace to add nearly $11 trillion over 8 years...?

And why do you want to contribute to that by adding another $6 billion to build barriers that already exist?

Sorry, but he did!
Great, post the numbers from here showing Obama added $10 trillion...

I'll even spot you the link....

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

And again ... where's your outrage over Trump's budgets being on pace to add nearly $11 trillion over 8 years...?

And why do you want to contribute to that by adding another $6 billion to build barriers that already exist?
Do your own homework dumbass. There are plenty of threads on obamaturd’s debt right on this forum.

Forum List

Back