GoFundMe makes the case for crypto currency...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri

I've been reluctant to join the crypto community...but this last authoritarian debacle has me taking steps in that direction.

I can see the writing on the wall... Can you?

1644098493062.png

So what's your plan?

*****SMILE*****

:)

I've been reluctant to join the crypto community...but this last authoritarian debacle has me taking steps in that direction.

Do you enjoy losing invisible money from market conditions? Maybe you should buy yourself a slice of the Metaverse and get some of the digital real estate values of molecules.

Do you enjoy losing invisible money from market conditions?
That's what I thought at first...but now I'm thinking the trade-off isn't so bad. If the government can lean on GoFundMe... why can't it lean on the credit card companies... or the banks...

That way I can give money to who I want, when I want, anonymously.

Crypto-currency smells exactly like the exotic investments that crashed the economy in 2008. This Ponzi shit is going to go off like a bomb in the world economy just as soon as it gets big enough to cause some real damage.

You are not going to have a choice. Our government is going to be our bank now, with access to our virtual wallets...

Nope, I fail to see any inherent value that drives digital currency. One day it is here and with the flip of the proverbial switch, it is gone. How can it be a good investment when it is valued in the currency that it seeks to replace.

Forum List

Back