Gofundme vs the law. Serious question.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Isn't there a law that you can not profit/make money from criminal actions? I seem to remember something like this from some of the high profile trials of the past.
So how can criminals make millions from gofundme from an incident that occurred during a criminal act?

Blake has raised over a million dollars despite the fact that he was in the act of committing a crime and was a wanted pedo.
Gofundme is refusing to allow the white teenager a charity account so where does the law lie on this?

Isn't there a law that you can not profit/make money from criminal actions? I seem to remember something like this from some of the high profile trials of the past.
So how can criminals make millions from gofundme from an incident that occurred during a criminal act?

Blake has raised over a million dollars despite the fact that he was in the act of committing a crime and was a wanted pedo.
Gofundme is refusing to allow the white teenager a charity account so where does the law lie on this?

Was Blake a pedophile? I hadn't heard that.

As for the Gofundme thing, I think it may have to do with who's setting it up, although I'm not certain...

Pedo? I saw his arrest warrant and it mentioned nothing about children. He is a rapist for sure.

• Banned

As for the Gofundme thing, I think it may have to do with who's setting it up, although I'm not certain...
A registered sex offender for crimes against a minor is what I've read.

He isn't. He got charged with child endangerment one tine

• Banned

He isn't. He got charged with child endangerment one tine
Screenshot_20200827-095226_YouTube.jpg

That is the criminal code he was charged under but full details are hard to find because the victim was a MINOR.
The media is desperate to spin the truth because it's impossible to paint a pedo as a victim.

Pedo? I saw his arrest warrant and it mentioned nothing about children. He is a rapist for sure.
His victim was between the age of 14 & 16. While Wisconsin law may not "technically" consider that a child anyone with a brain should.
Wisconsin act 174 made sex with a person 15 to 17 years of age a seperate offense on top of possible acts without consent.
If it was with a minor, he would have been charged accordingly.

His victim was between the age of 14 & 16. While Wisconsin law may not "technically" consider that a child anyone with a brain should.
Wisconsin act 174 made sex with a person 15 to 17 years of age a seperate offense on top of possible acts without consent.
He was charged accordingly and according to reports is on the registered sex offenders list

He was charged accordingly and according to reports is on the registered sex offenders list
I just went to Wisconsin sex offender registry and he isnt on there

Because he has yet to be found guilty. These are his current charges.

Screenshot_20200827-100110_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200827-100110_Chrome.jpg

View attachment 380645View attachment 380645
You said according to reports he was on it. I was js
And it seems you may be right. His sexual assault charges could apply to a 16 or 17 year old. Wish we knew who the victim was

View attachment 380645View attachment 380645
You said according to reports he was on it. I was js
And it seems you may be right. His sexual assault charges could apply to a 16 or 17 year old. Wish we knew who the victim was
I could be wrong but everything I have read points to a 15 year old.
Politifact is being used as a fact checker to block some Facebook postings about this. They are using the "technicality" that under Wisconsin law a 15 year old may not be considered a minor.

Either way this man is a clear predator and now that he's paralyzed he won't be raping anyone else.

There are also videos that show him fighting with police as well as a screen capture that purportedly shows him WITH A KNIFE

Shame he didn't die

While Wisconsin law may not "technically" consider that a child anyone with a brain should.

But it's Wisconsin law which will determine guilt or innocence...
True but that determination does not change the facts.

OJ was found not guilty but we all know he did it. Others have been found guilty only to be proven innocent later by DNA.

The man is a predator.

Wow! This Blake turd was an even bigger scumbag than I thought...

BLM, white liberal moonbats and the media will turn yet another PoS into a role model for a disingenuous political movement.

Disgusting that these are the types of folks that black people defend. Very telling of the dysfunctional culture within their communities.

After looking at this guy's rap sheet...I can only say it's a shame those cops didn't have better aim. World would be a better place without Mr. Blake in it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back