The Highest Paid Female Athelete In The World Is A Racist BLM Supporter

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Hello, as many of you are aware I was scheduled to play my semifinals match tomorrow," the two-time grand slam winner began. "However, before I am an athlete, I am a black woman. And as a black woman I feel as though there are much more important matters at hand that need immediate attention, rather than watching me play tennis. 'I don't expect anything drastic to happen with me not playing, but if I can get a conversation started in a majority white sport I consider that a step in the right direction."

These high paid anti-white racists are getting out of hand...First of all, she isn't even black....she is Asian...yes, her dad is black, but that doesn't count....but she joins the ranks of the NBA and MLB players showing ultimate disrespect for their sport and their fans...

These uppity darkies are fortunate that they have been rewarded for their beastly, almost superhuman athletic skills -- but as is common with their kind; they are mentally and spiritually subhuman-- Reality is, they should shut up and play the game unless they are willing to come out in favor of the things we allow them to be in favor of...

Why doesn't it count if her dad is black?

At the very least she is as much black as she is Asian.

LeBrona James has been bought by the CCP. It turns out the CCP has invested heavily in US sports figures. Maybe this chic as well.

"Hello, as many of you are aware I was scheduled to play my semifinals match tomorrow," the two-time grand slam winner began. "However, before I am an athlete, I am a black woman. And as a black woman I feel as though there are much more important matters at hand that need immediate attention, rather than watching me play tennis. 'I don't expect anything drastic to happen with me not playing, but if I can get a conversation started in a majority white sport I consider that a step in the right direction."

These high paid anti-white racists are getting out of hand...First of all, she isn't even black....she is Asian...yes, her dad is black, but that doesn't count....but she joins the ranks of the NBA and MLB players showing ultimate disrespect for their sport and their fans...

These uppity darkies are fortunate that they have been rewarded for their beastly, almost superhuman athletic skills -- but as is common with their kind; they are mentally and spiritually subhuman-- Reality is, they should shut up and play the game unless they are willing to come out in favor of the things we allow them to be in favor of...
It figures.

This is also the result and fault of the left who refuses to stop pushing political agendas into all of our escapism.

The left has got all it's sport athletes/Hollywood celebrities thinking they should, or for that matter even we should care about all this bullshit..

The police brutality hoax and the Democrat organized BLM/Antifa riots has many useful idiots duped. It has all just been an election year orchestrated political power grab.

Sports, movies, video games, music, etc...all pop culture is under siege by the left who will not allow you to just enjoy some escapism, and tune out all their nonsense.

Osaka buying into this bullshit, not wanting to do what she loves and is paid to do..is a direct result of leftist moonbat indoctrination and their pushing ideology into everything.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back