Hot Mic aT The White House Briefing!

We've been shouting this from the rooftops but you Progs are terrified.

The Hodge twins are Donald Trump supporters, and appeared on Trump's Real News Update webcast.[22] The twins mocked the decision of the NFL's plan to play a "black national anthem".[23] and were critical of the judge's decision to seal the Jussie Smollett alleged assault case.[24] They stated Colin Kaepernick pressuring of Nike, Inc. to withdraw Air Max 1 shoes was a marketing stunt.

are they like Diamond and Silk?

The Hodge twins are Donald Trump supporters, and appeared on Trump's Real News Update webcast.[22] The twins mocked the decision of the NFL's plan to play a "black national anthem".[23] and were critical of the judge's decision to seal the Jussie Smollett alleged assault case.[24] They stated Colin Kaepernick pressuring of Nike, Inc. to withdraw Air Max 1 shoes was a marketing stunt.

You're supposed to link sources of quotes like that. No regular USMB poster, including myself, posts in a such formal manner.

Which cesspit of the Democrat Underground did you copy and paste that from?

You're supposed to link sources of quotes like that. No regular USMB poster, including myself, posts in a such formal manner.

She's a whack job.

Her source:

hm, it could be the english version of wikipedia. but i am not entirely sure, seeing as only three footnotes link to wikipedia, and only 5 further links link to other wikipedia entries. it is a mystery.

This is from April hardly a current event.

Great, so you fricken loons have been lying for months....what a shock.
Show where I have lied or be considered a liar. I have never made any policy on any pandemic you freaks will need someone else to point your grubby fingers at. I have yet to wear a mask voluntarily nor have I stopped shaking hands and I never stopped going the restaurants and bars...If this is a ruse then Trump is the leader of the ruse and has been complicit for over six months. He is the one that makes policy not I but I know it is hard to make your messiah part of the scheme since he acts so innocent and ignorant.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back