Lessons not learned from history?

The genius of my lifetime.

Yeah whatever. Compared to Republicans now (many of whom Reagan would absolutely shun), Democrats look like the party of sanity. And I'm not going to really give much credence to a President who was the master architect and father of modern budget deficit spending. We paid dearly for that golden era of tax cuts and inflated budgets. Reagan was a good, middle of the road President. No he didn't end the USSR and outside of giving the occasional speech (which he was really good at), he was largely not playing President after 1984.

Yeah whatever. Compared to Republicans now (many of whom Reagan would absolutely shun), Democrats look like the party of sanity

Ri-iiight.

The hallway to Biden's basement domain.

1084974.gif

Yeah whatever. Compared to Republicans now (many of whom Reagan would absolutely shun), Democrats look like the party of sanity

Ri-iiight.

View attachment 380644

That's groovy..and kinda gives you a sense of motion sickness. :)
Still doesn't change the basic facts about Reagan. He just gets the benefit of nostalgia.
But the history books will eventually come to bring the critical eye on his Presidency.

Reagan was such a great American patriot genius he sold and gave illegal weapons and fighter jet parts to the Iranians when it was illegal...Yeah such a great guy.

Ri-iiight.

View attachment 380644

That's groovy..and kinda gives you a sense of motion sickness. :)
Still doesn't change the basic facts about Reagan. He just gets the benefit of nostalgia.
But the history books will eventually come to bring the critical eye on his Presidency.

Democrats are trippin'.

Forum List

Back