Latest Biden whopper: “I’m a lifetime member of the NAACP”.

Lifetime Defined:
the duration of a person's life.
the duration of a thing's existence
used to express the view that a period is very long.
the duration of the existence of a living being (such as a person or an animal) or a thing (such as a star or a subatomic particle)

And your point is?

It depends on how you define "lifetime," doesn't it? He has been a member for the lifetime of his membership. Cleared that up.

When I worked for a small manufacturer I suggested we offer a "lifetime" guarantee on all our equipment. Then when someone called to say it was broken, "Lifetime must be over, then."

How do you know he wasn’t? How do you know he wasn’t told by his advisors (handlers) that he had to let it go because they needed Biden on the ticket?

How?

Maybe the fact that he selected Biden to be his Vice President and worked with the man for 8 years

If Obama was that offended by Biden, he could have selected Hillary

Last edited:
How?

Maybe the fact that he selected Biden to be his Vice President and worked with the man for 8 years

If Obama was that offended by Biden, he could have selected Hillary
Hillary already turned it down…. She was smarter to realize SoS would keep her more in the action as opposed to VP.

Facts matter.

Fact #1....
Joe Biden is a lifetime member of the NAACP. [Link]
This means nothing, as a KKK member can become a lifetime member, if they simply pay the required $750. [Link]

Fact #2....
In an interview with radio host Charlamagne tha God on May 22 2020, Biden falsely claimed that the NAACP has endorsed him “every time I’ve run.”
NAACP does not endorse political candidates, so like so many things, Biden made this falsehood up.

Forum List

Back