If a mother killing her own unborn child isn't wrong, then really, is anything wrong?

That's for the states to decide. But it's a start that you don't acknowledge them as property or chattel.
The beating heart belongs to the baby, and not the mother! Forced stoppage is unaliving

Another all in on baby unaliving
If medically the correct answer. I have no intention of getting in between mother and doctor, as if I had the right, the training or superior morality. You don't either, but its kind of your thing.

You regard them as property to be disposed of like slaves.
Now you're just repeating strawman that have already been burnt to the ground. I regard them as dependent lives who shouldn't have a legal right to gestate inside another independent life.

It's not. But trying to claim the womb as the legal jurisdiction of the state requires insanely intrusive government and makes slaves of women. The insides of another person's body are none of your business. Regardless of what you think is in there.

I know this won't change your mind. For you it's very simple. Because you're a simpleton.
Ah, a leftist suggesting others are simpletons

If so, then the same right should be afforded to the man. No man should ever be forced to become a father.

He should be finding out what she will do if she becomes pregnant, BEFORE he has sex with her. If she says "I'm having the baby, and suing you for support", he'd better run. No man who kept it in his pants has been forced to become a father. If the man doesn't want to be a father, he should be using birth control, or keeping it in his pants.

She cannot get pregnant without him so he bears MORE of the responsibility for the pregnancy than she does.

He should be finding out what she will do if she becomes pregnant, BEFORE he has sex with her. If she says "I'm having the baby, and suing you for support", he'd better run. No man who kept it in his pants has been forced to become a father. If the man doesn't want to be a father, he should be using birth control, or keeping it in his pants.

She cannot get pregnant without him so he bears MORE of the responsibility for the pregnancy than she does.

Men don’t have sex to have babies. Don’t be a silly goose. Everyone knows that.

If medically the correct answer. I have no intention of getting in between mother and doctor, as if I had the right, the training or superior morality. You don't either, but its kind of your thing.
I know what unaliving is

Forum List

Back