If a mother killing her own unborn child isn't wrong, then really, is anything wrong?

when one stops a beating heart by force, that's murder.

So you don’t believe a beating heart is alive? Woman isn’t controlling it! So who is?

The beating heart belongs to the baby, and not the mother! Forced stoppage is unaliving

The Fetal Heart is a temporary bypass until a spark of individual life activates the babies heart in the moment when all we mortals are about to come into life as an individual. The birth mother has the only physically functional heart until God ignites our lives and gives us our soul - sometimes back.

Tell me Saint ding why I cannot believe Nature’s God flips the switch to close the ductus arteriosus and the foramen ovale giving me a heartbeat that sustains my life until I depart this beautiful natural world

Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 220827 {post•4141}. NotfooledbyW Jan’23 Vrvwgo: No. science is more in line with JEWISH BELIEF not CATHOLIC BELIEF

“With the first breaths of air, the lungs start to expand and the ductus arteriosus and the foramen ovale both close. The baby's circulation and blood flow through the heart now function like an adult's. nfbw 220827 Vrvwgo04141

NotfooledbyW inserted Jan’23 Vrvwgo:

Blood Circulation in the Fetus and Newborn

How does the fetal circulatory system work?

During pregnancy, the unborn baby (fetus) depends on its mother for nourishment and oxygen. Since the fetus doesn’t breathe air, their blood circulates differently than it does after birth:
  • The placenta is the organ that develops and implants in the mother's womb (uterus) during pregnancy. The unborn baby is connected to the placenta by the umbilical cord.
  • All the necessary nutrition, oxygen, and life support from the mother’s blood goes through the placenta and to the baby through blood vessels in the umbilical cord.
  • Waste products and carbon dioxide from the baby are sent back through the umbilical cord blood vessels and placenta to the mother's circulation to be eliminated.
While still in the uterus, the baby's lungs aren't being used. The baby’s liver isn't fully developed. Circulating blood bypasses the lungs and liver by flowing in different pathways and through special openings called shunts.

Blood flow in the unborn baby follows this pathway:
  • Oxygen and nutrients from the mother's blood are transferred across the placenta to the fetus through the umbilical cord.
  • This enriched blood flows through the umbilical vein toward the baby’s liver. There it moves through a shunt called the ductus venosus.
  • This allows some of the blood to go to the liver. But most of this highly oxygenated blood flows to a large vessel called the inferior vena cava and then into the right atrium of the heart.
Here is what happens inside the fetal heart:
  • When oxygenated blood from the mother enters the right side of the heart, it flows into the upper chamber (the right atrium). Most of the blood flows across to the left atrium through a shunt called the foramen ovale.
  • From the left atrium, blood moves down into the lower chamber of the heart (the left ventricle). It's then pumped into the first part of the large artery coming from the heart (the ascending aorta).
  • From the aorta, the oxygen-rich blood is sent to the brain and to the heart muscle itself. Blood is also sent to the lower body.
  • Blood returning to the heart from the fetal body contains carbon dioxide and waste products as it enters the right atrium. It flows down into the right ventricle, where it normally would be sent to the lungs to be oxygenated. Instead, it bypasses the lungs and flows through the ductus arteriosus into the descending aorta, which connects to the umbilical arteries. From there, blood flows back into the placenta. There the carbon dioxide and waste products are released into the mother's circulatory system. Oxygen and nutrients from the mother's blood are transferred across the placenta. Then the cycle starts again.
At birth, major changes take place. The umbilical cord is clamped and the baby no longer receives oxygen and nutrients from the mother. With the first breaths of air, the lungs start to expand and the ductus arteriosus and the foramen ovale both close. The baby's circulation and blood flow through the heart now function like an adult's. nfbw 220827 Vrvwgo04141

Last edited:
Certain issues, like abortion, represent a clear-cut moral issue.

If politicians and judges get it wrong, it is up to us, the American people to make them understand.

We haven't faced a crisis like this since the days of legalized slavery.

There will always be those who will excuse evil in the name of expedience.
It amazes me hearing the arguments from the far right. Even if a woman is raped they still vehemently oppose abortion.

The fetus is not any kind of living thing, it's just a clump of biological molecules undergoing chemical reactions.

The Fetal Heart is a temporary bypass until a spark of individual life activates the babies heart in the moment when all we mortals are about to come into life as an individual. The birth mother has the only physically functional heart until God ignites our lives and gives us our soul - sometimes back.

Tell me Saint ding why I cannot believe Nature’s God flips the switch to close the ductus arteriosus and the foramen ovale giving me a heartbeat that sustains my life until I depart this beautiful natural world

Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 220827 {post•4141}. NotfooledbyW Jan’23 Vrvwgo: No. science is more in line with JEWISH BELIEF not CATHOLIC BELIEF

“With the first breaths of air, the lungs start to expand and the ductus arteriosus and the foramen ovale both close. The baby's circulation and blood flow through the heart now function like an adult's. nfbw 220827 Vrvwgo04141

NotfooledbyW inserted Jan’23 Vrvwgo:

Blood Circulation in the Fetus and Newborn

How does the fetal circulatory system work?

During pregnancy, the unborn baby (fetus) depends on its mother for nourishment and oxygen. Since the fetus doesn’t breathe air, their blood circulates differently than it does after birth:
  • The placenta is the organ that develops and implants in the mother's womb (uterus) during pregnancy. The unborn baby is connected to the placenta by the umbilical cord.
  • All the necessary nutrition, oxygen, and life support from the mother’s blood goes through the placenta and to the baby through blood vessels in the umbilical cord.
  • Waste products and carbon dioxide from the baby are sent back through the umbilical cord blood vessels and placenta to the mother's circulation to be eliminated.
While still in the uterus, the baby's lungs aren't being used. The baby’s liver isn't fully developed. Circulating blood bypasses the lungs and liver by flowing in different pathways and through special openings called shunts.

Blood flow in the unborn baby follows this pathway:
  • Oxygen and nutrients from the mother's blood are transferred across the placenta to the fetus through the umbilical cord.
  • This enriched blood flows through the umbilical vein toward the baby’s liver. There it moves through a shunt called the ductus venosus.
  • This allows some of the blood to go to the liver. But most of this highly oxygenated blood flows to a large vessel called the inferior vena cava and then into the right atrium of the heart.
Here is what happens inside the fetal heart:
  • When oxygenated blood from the mother enters the right side of the heart, it flows into the upper chamber (the right atrium). Most of the blood flows across to the left atrium through a shunt called the foramen ovale.
  • From the left atrium, blood moves down into the lower chamber of the heart (the left ventricle). It's then pumped into the first part of the large artery coming from the heart (the ascending aorta).
  • From the aorta, the oxygen-rich blood is sent to the brain and to the heart muscle itself. Blood is also sent to the lower body.
  • Blood returning to the heart from the fetal body contains carbon dioxide and waste products as it enters the right atrium. It flows down into the right ventricle, where it normally would be sent to the lungs to be oxygenated. Instead, it bypasses the lungs and flows through the ductus arteriosus into the descending aorta, which connects to the umbilical arteries. From there, blood flows back into the placenta. There the carbon dioxide and waste products are released into the mother's circulatory system. Oxygen and nutrients from the mother's blood are transferred across the placenta. Then the cycle starts again.
At birth, major changes take place. The umbilical cord is clamped and the baby no longer receives oxygen and nutrients from the mother. With the first breaths of air, the lungs start to expand and the ductus arteriosus and the foramen ovale both close. The baby's circulation and blood flow through the heart now function like an adult's. nfbw 220827 Vrvwgo04141
Again, the baby has a beating human heart. Stopping that beating heart by force is unaliving it

Of course human life begins at conception,

Sanctity of life begins when your supernatural worship object tells you it does. Jewish folk say first breath; Catholics say conception; my money is on the Jews over the Catholics because they were here first and some of them talked directly to the god of Abraham.
And, in both cases, science has not advanced since those times.

So not human until birth?

Up to half of human conceptions die a lonely unconscious death without ever getting to breathe air, see light or be loved by Nature’s God as every human soul writing right wing shit on this message board has managed to do,

It is very much a human death before birth just like a normal miscarriage except normal society members have no expectation to cite the death as a matter of public record whether it occurs as part of nature or if the woman rejects the risk and responsibility of giving birth to a unique human being when it is ready to see the light and be conscious of self on it’s own.

D… ding fancies himself up there with the Catholic Saints by his mere virtue of recognizing that every ZEF has unique DNA when the reality is the Son of God and his Virgin Mother Herself watching from Heaven appear to me to have never cared that half of Creation’s conceptions with their unique DNA’s don’t make it to live birth in the Natural World.

Last edited:
“Fertilization is the process by which male and female haploid gametes (sperm and egg) unite to produce a genetically distinct individual.”

Signorelli et al., Kinases, phosphatases and proteases during sperm capacitation, CELL TISSUE RES. 349(3):765 (Mar. 20, 2012)

I have few regrets in my life. At the top of the list is the demise of two children in my womb, and one miscarriage. Next to that, I regret having said to a group of peers that my Uncle M. L. (Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.) was a Republican. My Grandfather, Dr. Martin Luther King, Sr. was a registered Republican. Uncle M. L. was an independent. I assumed that since Granddaddy was a Republican, Uncle M. L. was too. After all, before the election of President John F. Kennedy, the majority of African American voters were Republicans*. Granddaddy convinced a large block of Blacks to vote for President John Kennedy after he helped to get my uncle out of jail during those turbulent days.

You should google the pictures of an aborted baby that underwent a D&E procedure.

No. Abortion is the termination of a human life.

And "After fertilization has taken place a new human being has come into being...[this] is no longer a matter of taste or opinion, it is not a metaphysical contention, it is plain experimental evidence...." - Dr Jerome LeJeune, Professor of Genetics at the University of Descartes, Paris, discoverer of the chromosome pattern of Down's Syndrome, and Nobel Prize Winner

Saying that abortion is the termination of pregnancy sounds better to you than saying abortion is designed to terminate a human life.

So far the only example you have provided usually dies in the womb as a miscarriage, is stillborn or dies shortly after birth.

Probably because I am still waiting for you to draw the line where you wouldn’t. I don’t write blank checks.

3. Stop being silly. No, regardless of her intent. Good luck trying to induce a miscarriage

So in your mind two wrongs makes a right?

Are there any others groups you'd like to control?

no----you got it all wrong. The religious issue is that the life and welfare of the mother take precedence over the pregnancy. The dictum can to
broadly interpreted to include psychological welfare. Jewish ethos, however sees miscarriage as a TRAGEDY do be avoided

The way I heard it was that the woman had to accept the pregnancy. That the decision to proceed or terminate was her decision to make.

I understand that Catholic doctrine teaches that it is a sin to terminate a pregnancy because the fetus is created by God who seeks to have a relationship with each and every human being that he mysteriously creates including those that end in miscarriage to women who are heartbroken by this phenomenon of God’s will and love.

Plan B and RU-486 are vastly different. The morning after pill works to prevent pregnancy, and if there is already a pregnancy, it will not harm it. RU-486 will cause the abortion of an existing pregnancy.

RU486 is a medication used to induce a miscarriage in a pregnancy less than 10 weeks along. Better known as the abortion pill or Mifeprex

Wouldn't the same logic apply to you if someone put a bullet through your head while you were drugged or sleeping?

You are assuming fact that are not in evidence. And you are incorrectly summarizing my position. Be better.

You are so long winded. Abortion should be at least a misdemeanor.

Abortion should be a misdemeanor.

Abortion should be a misdemeanor

No religion necessary. It's just statistics. But it's nice to know it bothers you that black babies are 3 times more likely to be aborted than white babies.

You can blame me if you want.

And wouldn't it be PERFECT if every pregnancy had no major problems for the mother or child.
MISCARRIAGE never seems part of the conversation. Ability to Love Nurture Provide and Protect.
is also left out of the All or nothing anti .

It's a human being. Albeit one that is in the early stage of the human life cycle which begins at conception and ends at death. One that has never existed before and will never exist again. That's what the science says.

Absent Federal laws, it’s the state’s call. But at conception it is scientifically correct to say a new, genetically distinct human being has come into existence. One that has never existed before and will never exist again.

Again, the baby has a beating human heart. Stopping that beating heart by force is unaliving it

Too many selfish women think it is okay to kill their unborn child.

You need to study Saint Ding’s strained intellectual relationship with any mention of “miscarriage”

There is the list to help you out: I am sure you suffer the same affliction Saint_Blaster

Last edited:
It's funny the lengths some people will go to to rationalize abortion isn't ending a human life.

I guess people need to believe there's nothing wrong with ending human lives to ease their guilty conscience.

Black babies are three times more likely to be aborted than white babies.

Can you say black genocide?

Was the owner of the slave the slave's property?
Your silly analogy breaks down here because these aren't compatible situations. I'm not suggesting the slave or the slave owner should be allowed to live off the other like a leech. You are the one suggesting one has a right to anothers body.

I guess people need to believe there's nothing wrong with ending human lives to ease their guilty conscience.
Right and wrong are subjective. For someone who crows on about biologically reality you should be able to accept the biological fact that your feelings on the matter are your own. I don't feel what you feel. That's not science.

Your silly analogy breaks down here because these aren't compatible situations. I'm not suggesting the slave or the slave owner should be allowed to live off the other like a leech. You are the one suggesting one has a right to anothers body.
Actually I am suggesting that both have rights and it's up to the states to decide the precedence of rights.

Forum List

Back