If a mother killing her own unborn child isn't wrong, then really, is anything wrong?

For someone who crows on about biologically reality you should be able to accept the biological fact that your feelings on the matter are your own. I don't feel what you feel. That's not science.
The science is limited to human life begins at conception and that that human life is a one of a kind that has never existed before and will never exist again. That's the science.

Actually I am suggesting that both have rights and it's up to the states to decide the precedence of rights.
States have to prove abortion on demand is harmful to the public to deprive a woman of her right to have sovereign authority over her own body including where her body is with child. The potential mother is a public figure in the conflict of rights between her and her fetus. The fetus is not property public or private and therefore the state has no interest in protecting it until it becomes a public figure which it is born. It cannot take precedence over mommy in a conflict of rights trying to be settled by the states,

However, Saint Ding, you are completely free to allow your Catholic hierarchy of morals settle the conflict of rights between a woman and her fetus. You are even free to work to convince the public to join you in the way that you worship your God who teaches you that even contraception is illegal and all that other culture war stuff.

Good thing I'm not doing that. I think abortion should be a misdemeanor.
There must be some kind of harm to the public for a government to penalize a woman for terminating her pregnancy.

Jaywalking may cause a chain reaction leading to multiple cars colliding with each other and public property, but I know of no such public mayhem when a woman has an abortion. so why even a misdemeanor just relieve your sick pathetic craving in the need to shame a woman in public in order to dehumanize her for the benefit of Republican culture war politics snd your sense of self-righteousness.

Everything made for political propaganda
Is lost and sad.
Don't deny it.
most quiet for 50 years
True a little up heave when you MURDER a doctor
or bomb a clinic.

Science say otherwise.
Science discovered there is unique dna in a ZEF. Scientists provide absolutely no opinion on whether termination of a pregnancy causes harm to civil society, civilization, public safety, and welfare or any reason to deprive a woman of her liberty.

Last edited:
Science discovered there is unique dna in a ZEF. Scientists provide absolutely no opinion on whether termination of a pregnancy caused harm to civil society, civilization, public safety, and welfare or any reason to deprive a woman of her liberty.
Common sense tells us that every life form is unique one of a kind.

Forum List

Back