If a mother killing her own unborn child isn't wrong, then really, is anything wrong?

That's how slave owners saw it too. :rolleyes:
Your emotional pleas about slavery don't mean shit to me you dumb Bingo. The only comparison rational people are going to make to slavery is your desire to subjugate women on your baby making plantations.

What is so wonderful about living a painful life, often fearing death much of the time, only to die anyway? What is an abortion really doing? What reason is there that anyone other than the fertile female should have the "choice"?

Curried Goats Jun’24: Every life is one of kind that has never existed before and will never exist again, so what?

ding Jun’24: “That's how slave owners saw it too.

NotfooledbyW Jun’24: Based on what have you established Saint Ding that slave owners wouid say “So what” to the reality that every life is one of kind that has never existed before and will never exist again”

Last edited:
Curried Goats Jun’24: The only comparison rational people are going to make to slavery is your desire to subjugate women on your baby making plantations.

ding Jun’24: Black babies in Ohio are 6 times more likely to be aborted than white babies.

NotfooledbyW Jun’24: Have you Saint Ding researched the maternal death statistics that compare black women to white women? And you want white Christian dominated state governments to force full term gestation on black women who are more likely to die during child birth than white women. Are you a racist in the name of Jesus Christ or something?

No. It's a fact that men wrote the Bible. It's my belief that you have rationalized it's ok to kill a human life in the womb to make you feel better about supporting it.
You don't believe in God who had men write the Bible to explain what He wants. You turn your back on the Creator of all.

ding Jun’24: It's a fact that men wrote the Bible.

Yes, special men chosen by the God of Abraham from of course God’s chosen people who form God’s chosen nation on the land of Israel who were divinely inspired to communicate God’s will to all the people living under the firmament like peeping baby chicks in an incubator. The flat earth wise men.

A Question For Pro-Choicers 231016 {post•674} ding Oct’23 Saqfpc:“Human life begins at fertilization, the process during which a male gamete or sperm (spermatozoon developmentn) unites with a female gamete or oocyte (ovum) to form a single cell called a zygote. This highly specialized, totipotent cell marked the beginning of each of us as a unique individual.” “A zygote is the beginning of a new human being (i.e., an embryo).” •¥• Keith L. Moore, The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology, 7th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2003. pp. 16, •¥¥• {post•674} dvng 231016 Saqfpc00674 to {post•672} nfbw 231015 Vaqfpc00672

Mormonism Exposed 231021 {post•47} HikerGuy83 Smexyz: People who practice what they believe are doing what they can and the Atonement of the Lord Jesus Christ will allow them (and everyone) the opportunity to enjoy the blessing of the restored gospel. In this life or the next. •¥•. We believe that there is much more to our existence than this mortality (this mortality being very important). We existed before we came here and we will continue to exist and grow after this life. •¥¥• hkrgy 230921 Smexyz00047

If a mother killing her own unborn child isn't wrong, then really, is anything wrong? Ok {post•371}

NotfooledbyW Jun’24 Viamkh: When Mormon Saint_Hikerguy writes that we existed above the firmament before we came here and we will continue to exist and grow after this life under the firmament isn’t that an indication that Catholic Saint_Ding and Mormon Saint_Hikerguy do not agree about the spiritual meaning of our unique one of a kind human body when we are I n the earthly realm.

Both Mormon snd Catholic cannot be right about the true nature of our existence.

If we “human beings” exist before taking on a physical body at conception then Saint Ding is incorrect to suggest that “A zygote is the beginning of a new human being”

Thats why Saint Ding is flailing about and accusing his opposition of being evil, nfbw 240610 Viamkh00371

Last edited:
A Question For Pro-Choicers 231016 {post•674} ding Oct’23 Saqfpc:“Human life begins at fertilization, the process during which a male gamete or sperm (spermatozoon developmentn) unites with a female gamete or oocyte (ovum) to form a single cell called a zygote. This highly specialized, totipotent cell marked the beginning of each of us as a unique individual.” “A zygote is the beginning of a new human being (i.e., an embryo).” •¥• Keith L. Moore, The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology, 7th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2003. pp. 16, •¥¥• {post•674} dvng 231016 Saqfpc00674 to {post•672} nfbw 231015 Vaqfpc00672

Mormonism Exposed 231021 {post•47} HikerGuy83 Smexyz: People who practice what they believe are doing what they can and the Atonement of the Lord Jesus Christ will allow them (and everyone) the opportunity to enjoy the blessing of the restored gospel. In this life or the next. •¥•. We believe that there is much more to our existence than this mortality (this mortality being very important). We existed before we came here and we will continue to exist and grow after this life. •¥¥• hkrgy 230921 Smexyz00047

If a mother killing her own unborn child isn't wrong, then really, is anything wrong? Ok {post•371}

NotfooledbyW Jun’24 Viamkh: When Mormon Saint_Hikerguy writes that we existed above the firmament before we came here and we will continue to exist and grow after this life under the firmament isn’t that an indication that Catholic Saint_Ding and Mormon Saint_Hikerguy do not agree about the spiritual meaning of our unique one of a kind human body when we are I n the earthly realm.

Both Mormon snd Catholic cannot be right about the true nature of our existence.

If we “human beings” exist before taking on a physical body at conception then Saint Ding is incorrect to suggest that “A zygote is the beginning of a new human being”

Thats why Saint Ding is flailing about and accusing his opposition of being evil, nfbw 240610 Viamkh00371
The beginning of human life dates to billions of years ago. The first DNA has been replicating since then in an unbroken line. It is a continuum. We share a life that is essentially immortal and are unhappy primarily because we cannot see this. We are so caught up in the persona we have had to build up that we take it for all that is.

And? So long as it's the choice of the pregnant woman I don't give a shit. Racial statistics aren't the same as racist statistics you fucking moron. :lmao:
I bet if Republicans voted to pay for all abortions you'd see it different. But nonetheless, I'm glad you are happy with supporting black genocide and treating some humans as property to be disposed of at the will of its owner.

It's what you wrote that condemned you. Go to your priest. You are in real danger to yourself.
Because I said the Bible was written by men? They already know that.

1718046399122.png

I bet if Republicans voted to pay for all abortions you'd see it different. But nonetheless, I'm glad you are happy with supporting black genocide and treating some humans as property to be disposed of at the will of its owner.
You only think that way because you're projecting your Simp mentality on me. We should have universal healthcare in this country and that includes abortion. If Republicans agreed to that I'd simply celebrate their cuckolding.

Forum List

Back