If a mother killing her own unborn child isn't wrong, then really, is anything wrong?

You only think that way because you're projecting your Simp mentality on me. We should have universal healthcare in this country and that includes abortion. If Republicans agreed to that I'd simply celebrate their cuckolding.
Keep telling yourself that.

I'm telling you that you moron. When you imagine my argument rather than addressing my real one that's called cosplay. It's the refuge of cowards who can't handle reality.
You mean your argument that you aren't treating some human life like property to be disposed of at the will of their owners like slave owners did? Or your argument that abortion doesn't disproportionately affect black babies more than white babies?

You mean your argument that you aren't treating some human life like property to be disposed of at the will of their owners like slave owners did? Or your argument that abortion doesn't disproportionately affect black babies more than white babies?
So, from your self-righteous tower of virtue, are Jews all "baby killers" because they believe a human's life begins at birth (rather than conception, or consideration, or possibility, or whatever criteria you're using)?

I'm treating human bodies as biological distinct, like you were pretending to earlier. Who's uterus is it that these embryos are gestating in? Their own or a separate, one of kind individual? :dunno: :laugh:

So, from your self-righteous tower of virtue, are Jews all "baby killers" because they believe a human's life begins at birth (rather than conception, or consideration, or possibility, or whatever criteria you're using)?
Last time I checked Israel required state permission for an abortion. The women have to acknowledge that they are ending a human life to obtain one.

I'm actually more lenient. I just want it to be a misdemeanor. Don't let me get in your way of aborting your child. I just want you to acknowledge you are ending a new human life. One that has never existed before and will never exist again.

I'm treating human bodies as biological distinct, like you were pretending to earlier. Who's uterus is it that these embryos are gestating in? Their own or a separate, one of kind individual? :dunno: :laugh:
Tell yourself whatever you need to sleep at night.

I wonder how many women would get abortions if they knew they were ending a human life instead of disposing of property :dunno:

Last time I checked Israel required state permission for an abortion.
Not interested your dodging. Jews don't share your views on abortion. Their views are approximately the same as mine. You're happy to call people like me a "baby-killer". So why are you afraid to slam the Jews?
I'm actually more lenient. I just want it to be a misdemeanor.
Fortunately, it's not your decision. So your "leniency" is just you jerking off.
I just want you to acknowledge you are ending a new human life.
You can want whatever you want. But I agree with the Jews, and I think you're full of shit.

Not interested your dodging. Jews don't share your views on abortion. Their views are approximately the same as mine. You're happy to call people like me a "baby-killer". So why are you afraid to slam the Jews?

Fortunately, it's not your decision. So your "leniency" is just you jerking off.

You can want whatever you want. But I agree with the Jews, and I think you're full of shit.
Why so upset, bro. Calm down.

Forum List

Back