Goldie Hawn still leaves Kurt Russell in awe after four decades together: 'Talk about the whole package'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Is it ok for me to say that this makes me happy but also sad at the same time? These two always seemed down to earth. that goes a looong way.

We all just want that one special someone don't we? If you have that person, don't let them go.

ver 40 years later, Kurt Russell still only has eyes for his love, Goldie Hawn.

The "Monarch: Legacy of Monsters" star was recently asked what the secret is to his long-term relationship with Hawn.

"You get with Goldie Hawn, you got a good chance," Russell told Esquire. "If you’re lucky enough to get with Goldie Hawn, it’s just however long she can put up with you," he added.

As a member of the (occasional) viewing audience, all I know about GH is the goofy characters that she played. She was very cute once.

Is it ok for me to say that this makes me happy but also sad at the same time? These two always seemed down to earth. that goes a looong way.

We all just want that one special someone don't we? If you have that person, don't let them go.

The "Monarch: Legacy of Monsters" star was recently asked what the secret is to his long-term relationship with Hawn.

"You get with Goldie Hawn, you got a good chance," Russell told Esquire. "If you’re lucky enough to get with Goldie Hawn, it’s just however long she can put up with you," he added.
She's still cute for 78 years old.

My luck in meeting women is having a woman show interest in my profile and in hers? Her saying that her husband is ok with her doing her own thing. I had a more similar offer (with pictures) over 20 years ago until my friend warned me that they could be some crazy couple.

I am past that type of stuff if I ever would have been party to that. I have admiration and a slight bit of envy for those who find love and remain together for 40 years. It is a beautiful bond.

Last edited:
She is one of those rare women who hit her physical attractiveness peak in her mid-late 30s.
When she was in her 20s, she was a pretzel. Very thin.
I remember seeing Private Benjamin - she was 36 then... wow.

Really cute couple!

They live in Colorado on a big ranch, I think? If they live in Colorado....that state has Common Law Marriage, so they are married, sort of....????

My girlfriend has her own apartment and we spend lots of time together but we also enjoy our own space.

When she was on "Rowan and Martin's Laugh In" she played a flighty woman but was anything but that. 78 years old. Time went.

This is the normal outcome of a marriage based on commitment.
For beter or for worse. The Catholics say 'NEVER date someone you know you can't/shouldn't marry' ---and so many sad outcomes I've witnessed from that one violation.

Attraction is based on the most plain and common considerations.

Forum List

Back