If Biden refuses to debate Trump

Biden without being hopped up on a drug cocktail: Uncle Bosie, Arrested in a Civil Rights protest, Taught Law...sure

Biden hopped up on drugs rants like a Hitler Finds Out video
That's the way it's always been. The debates are held after the party nominating conventions and after the summer. It should be changed just because Trump and the MAGAs want that?

I see no reason to bother with a fake "debate". But then, if Biden and Trump are the best we can do, I also see no point in an election.

I see no reason to bother with a fake "debate". But then, if Biden and Trump are the best we can do, I also see no point in an election.
I am for the firstt time not sure if I will vote or not, the first time since 1968 when I was eligible. The more you look at the last 40 years and where we are now it is apparent to me the actual election is just a formality, like the UK coronation, and we aren't allowed to vote for the shot callers, even if we know who they are. I think most people actually maintain some hope it will somehow help, and maybe out of denial, but I have passed that. Voting 3rd party offers a little variation, but that is choreographed pretty well now, I worked elections here in Viriniia for some elections and thought a paper ballot would help keep things honest until I realized the same people that had the thumb drives in their pocket would be the ones counting the paper. It's hard to get worked up over parties and blame people for their views because in the actual view of things we just can't seem to accept what is happening, and I am over that. Voting used to mean something, and wes a prized American responsibility, but being a citizen isn't what it used to be.

I am for the firstt time not sure if I will vote or not, the first time since 1968 when I was eligible. The more you look at the last 40 years and where we are now it is apparent to me the actual election is just a formality, like the UK coronation, and we aren't allowed to vote for the shot callers, even if we know who they are. I think most people actually maintain some hope it will somehow help, and maybe out of denial, but I have passed that. Voting 3rd party offers a little variation, but that is choreographed pretty well now, I worked elections here in Viriniia for some elections and thought a paper ballot would help keep things honest until I realized the same people that had the thumb drives in their pocket would be the ones counting the paper. It's hard to get worked up over parties and blame people for their views because in the actual view of things we just can't seem to accept what is happening, and I am over that. Voting used to mean something, and wes a prized American responsibility, but being a citizen isn't what it used to be.
In summary, if voting really mattered they wouldn't let you do it. Trump 2016 was a complete shock to the system - they won't let it happen again.

Forum List

Back