Here We Go: Trump Challenges Biden to Debate

Because nobody wants to hear trump cry about losing in 2020 for two hours?
How about EVERYONE wants to see Joe off the cuff for 3 hours. He has been in hiding for 3 years. If Joe doesnt prove that he isnt senile, he is finished.

Biden's SOTU.....preview:
Here it is:

So that day with the kids at the moment. I don't know what they have to say. If a sandwich is good then I can get it from you.

But the thing is that you can get the vaccine if a tank has been removed. It's all about the ice cream truck and the other side of my house! If it doesn't matter to you we can go right back to the moon where moose is the only way we could get the chance!

Remember the Dodd-frank connections. They were going through the same thing with the same guy who was going into the hospital but we will always have perfect grammar for the next year
And the usual suspects would declare it the greatest SOTU in the history of SOTU's.

Truthfully it's so bad it could work actually against him. If he totally humiliated Biden on national TV I'm not sure it would be a good move....
That's the point. He doesn't have to do the work. He sits back and Biden will humiliate himself.

Accept the challenge Joe. DJ will cancel as soon as he learns that the mics will have cut switches.

The Big Guy's puppet masters won't allow a single debate. Not now, not in September or in October. I'm curious what the response will be to Trump's challenge.

GIA7_BHXIAAjA2P

Without even looking further I am quite sure the idiotic leftist are saying biden will wipe the floor with trump or there is no need for a debate.

Presidential "debates" are always a fiasco. The candidates almost never answer the questions, and both/all of them are simply looking for an opportunity to come up with a "zinger" that will make them look good in the next day's headlines.

A rational debate between Biden and Trump would have the question published IN ADVANCE, giving them time to prepare answers, with both candidates answering the same questions. A short rebuttal would be allowed, then a quick final response. Fewer than ten questions. A short opening statement (120 seconds) and a short closing statement.

I would watch that one.

This thread YOU created isnt about polls, idiot. It's about a debate. Why give the piece of shit trump a platform? You and I both know this debate will not be about policy but about what names trump calls people and how he'll talk over everyone.

By the way, Biden isnt an usurper so I reported that post as false information.
🤡

Fool even your own Dem leaders are saying Biden is finished, his brain is gone. Trump can speak for hours without any notecards, your retard needs a notecard to take a dump.
yeah but so does John Doe, he is just trolling for volatile responses to take the focus off the subject!

Biden can be dribbling spit and NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, tax-funded PBS, MSNBC, The Washington Post, The New York Times, and tax-funded NPR will look their audience in the eye with a straight face and say he won.

That would be because of the dumb things that Trump says.

The fanboys always claim Trump is trolling or making others look dumb when he makes idiotic statements. The rub is that for everyone besides the fanboys, Trump just looks dumb.

Forum List

Back