Here We Go: Trump Challenges Biden to Debate

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The Big Guy's puppet masters won't allow a single debate. Not now, not in September or in October. I'm curious what the response will be to Trump's challenge.

GIA7_BHXIAAjA2P

Biden can be dribbling spit and NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, tax-funded PBS, MSNBC, The Washington Post, The New York Times, and tax-funded NPR will look their audience in the eye with a straight face and say he won.

Tell him there will be Ice Cream... and the sprinkles go to the winner!

Trump wouldn't debate his own asslickers like Ramaswampy & he's going to debate Biden? Yea, ok.

Keep lapping up Trump's spoonfed bullshit. Remember how he backed out of the second debate with Biden? Trump is a greasy coward just running his big mouth, as usual.

Trump wouldn't debate his own asslickers like Ramaswampy & he's going to debate Biden? Yea, ok.

Keep lapping up Trump's spoonfed bullshit. Remember how he backed out of the second debate with Biden? Trump is a greasy coward just running his big mouth, as usual.
Biden's SOTU.....preview:
Here it is:

So that day with the kids at the moment. I don't know what they have to say. If a sandwich is good then I can get it from you.

But the thing is that you can get the vaccine if a tank has been removed. It's all about the ice cream truck and the other side of my house! If it doesn't matter to you we can go right back to the moon where moose is the only way we could get the chance!

Remember the Dodd-frank connections. They were going through the same thing with the same guy who was going into the hospital but we will always have perfect grammar for the next year

Damn, why do you clowns make it so complicated, if Biden doesn't have the balls just say no.

Damn, why do you clowns make it so complicated, if Biden doesn't have the balls just say no.
Truthfully it's so bad it could work actually against him. If he totally humiliated Biden on national TV I'm not sure it would be a good move....

Trump understands something that most Democrats don't want to admit....

Biden cannot think on his feet anymore.

He is too old to do it.
Trump has better cognitive skills than Biden....who can't even find his way off stage lately. Biden also has trouble completing sentences and thoughts. Trump was never a master at this either....but he does tend to be more coherent than Biden.

Trump reveals he's doing live 'play-by-play' of State of the Union address

"I am pleased to inform you that tomorrow night we will be doing a LIVE, Play by Play, of Crooked Joe Biden’s State of the Union Address," Trump posted.

"I will correct, in rapid response, any and all inaccurate Statements, especially pertaining to the Border and his Weaponization of the DOJ, FBI, A.G.s, and District Attorneys, to go after his Political Opponent, ME (something never done before in this Country!)."

Forum List

Back