I challenge Trump to debate RFKJr.

Trump PAC ATTACKS RFK Jr As 'LEFTY LOONIE'; Bobby: Then Why Did He Ask ME To Be His VP?​

Apr 16, 2024

RFK JR Veep Nicole Shanahan TARGETED By Dems, James Carville Calls Her ‘A Really Strange Person’​

Premiered 9 hours ago

A 'neck up' debate would certainly be appreciated, but i'm not holding my breath......~S~
IMO? This is the only way Trump and RFKjr. will be able to force the establishment's hand.

Look at the garbage they are saying. . .

1713419411287.png

". . . President Biden’s spokesperson should answer like this: “The Constitution is not debatable. The president does not participate in forums with a person under criminal indictment for his attempt to overthrow the Constitution.”

In their letter of invitation, the networks refer to presidential debates as a “competition of ideas.” But one of the two men they’re inviting turned the last election into a competition of violence: Trump tried to seize the presidency by force in 2021.

If Trump had not occupied the presidency at the time of his attempted coup d’état, he would very likely be already serving a lengthy prison term for his alleged crimes against the 2020 election. Earlier this month, a principal figure in the January 6 attack was sentenced to seven years in prison, the latest of many such serious convictions and sentences. Fortunately for Trump, the U.S. justice system is highly cautious, deferential, and slow when dealing with persons of wealth and importance. Although the followers have been punished, the indicted leader of the plot is unlikely to face trial before Election Day 2024. Until tried and convicted, Trump must be regarded as innocent in the eyes of the law.

But the political system has eyes of its own. No doubt exists about what Trump did, or why, or what his actions meant. Trump lost an election, then incited a violent mob to attack the Capitol. He hoped that the insurrectionists would terrorize, kidnap, or even kill his own vice president in order to stop the ceremony to formalize the victory of Biden and his vice president, Kamala Harris. By disrupting the ceremony, Trump schemed to cast the election’s result to the House of Representatives, where Republican voting strength might proclaim him president in place of the lawful winner. Many people were badly injured by Trump’s violent plan, and some died as a result. . . . "

News organizations urge Biden and Trump to commit to presidential debates during the 2024 campaign​

My take? They should just do it without Biden.

I used to want to see a three way debate between Biden, Trump and RFKjr.

But, honestly? At this point, Biden would just be a distraction. He is an old stumbling fool. I had watched him do his state of the union, and his appearance this last February on Late Night with Seth Meyers was just sad. . . “The 2020 agenda is to finish the job” :rolleyes:

So recently Trump posted this;

JUST IN: Trump Releases New Video Attack On RFK Jr., Calls Him ‘Most Radical Left Candidate’
32,091 views Apr 11, 2024

My reaction? Was the exact same as the top comment. :lol:

View attachment 933325
All the comments in the above video were great.

View attachment 933326

View attachment 933328

No matter how a debate turned out for either Trump, or RFKjr.? The result for Biden?

:auiqs.jpg:

Biden would destroy both of them. You say Biden is a stumbing fool and you seem to think Trump isn't. And RFK Jr, is even worse. RFK Jr is 70 years old, let not pretend he's young. You really need to stop reading and listening to RWM.

IMO? This is the only way Trump and RFKjr. will be able to force the establishment's hand.

Look at the garbage they are saying. . .

View attachment 933848

". . . President Biden’s spokesperson should answer like this: “The Constitution is not debatable. The president does not participate in forums with a person under criminal indictment for his attempt to overthrow the Constitution.”

In their letter of invitation, the networks refer to presidential debates as a “competition of ideas.” But one of the two men they’re inviting turned the last election into a competition of violence: Trump tried to seize the presidency by force in 2021.

If Trump had not occupied the presidency at the time of his attempted coup d’état, he would very likely be already serving a lengthy prison term for his alleged crimes against the 2020 election. Earlier this month, a principal figure in the January 6 attack was sentenced to seven years in prison, the latest of many such serious convictions and sentences. Fortunately for Trump, the U.S. justice system is highly cautious, deferential, and slow when dealing with persons of wealth and importance. Although the followers have been punished, the indicted leader of the plot is unlikely to face trial before Election Day 2024. Until tried and convicted, Trump must be regarded as innocent in the eyes of the law.

But the political system has eyes of its own. No doubt exists about what Trump did, or why, or what his actions meant. Trump lost an election, then incited a violent mob to attack the Capitol. He hoped that the insurrectionists would terrorize, kidnap, or even kill his own vice president in order to stop the ceremony to formalize the victory of Biden and his vice president, Kamala Harris. By disrupting the ceremony, Trump schemed to cast the election’s result to the House of Representatives, where Republican voting strength might proclaim him president in place of the lawful winner. Many people were badly injured by Trump’s violent plan, and some died as a result. . . . "

News organizations urge Biden and Trump to commit to presidential debates during the 2024 campaign​

My take? They should just do it without Biden.
David Frum is a Republican.

The article makes sense. A man who is facing charges for overthrowing the government should not be given space to debate. But if I was Biden, I'd put his ass on stage and make him answer questions about 1-6. And understand this, Trump is the Republican estabishment.

David Frum is a Republican.

The article makes sense. A man who is facing charges for overthrowing the government should not be given space to debate. But if I was Biden, I'd put his ass on stage and make him answer questions about 1-6. And understand this, Trump is the Republican estabishment.
Trump and RFKjr. should just ignore Biden and NPCs like you.

You add nothing to the national debate.

You won't be reasoned with.

When ever we try, yoar only resource to debate with are fallacies.

Trump and RFKjr. should just ignore Biden and NPCs like you.

You add nothing to the national debate.

You won't be reasoned with.

When ever we try, yoar only resource to debate with are fallacies.
You're the one wth the fallacies. You say Biden is stumbling but you apparentlly have not heard Trump or RFK Jr. And I bring facts to these debares, you don't. Therefore you don't reason and I don't consider racist opinions attempts to reason..

You say Biden is stumbling but you apparentlly have not heard Trump or RFK Jr.
Nope, I have listened to all three. Biden is in clear cognitive decline.

Biden's bizarre claim about uncle raises eyebrows​

Apr 19, 2024

Biden is the least coherent and with it. He is out of it, or a liar. . who the hell know? Either way, he's unfit, that is clear. Just the other day he claimed his uncle was eaten by cannibals.

Therefore you don't reason and I don't consider racist opinions attempts to reason..

You have never, not once, pointed to a "racist thought or opinion," that I have posted. You know why? Because I haven't.

Now fuck off with your false invective.

8oh88e.jpg

RFK Jr. challenges Trump to debate after 'Democrat plant' accusation​

Kennedy Jr. calls Trump's comments a 'barely coherent' rant, saying 'frightened men take to social media'

"When frightened men take to social media they risk descending into vitriol, which makes them sound unhinged," Kennedy wrote in an X post on Saturday afternoon. "President Trump's rant against me is a barely coherent barrage of wild and inaccurate claims that should best be resolved in the American tradition of presidential debate. President Trump, who has proven himself the most adept debater in modern American political history, should not be panicked to meet me on that stage."

RFK Jr. said he will prove Trump "betrayed the hopes of his most sincere followers," arguing the former president "promised to end the Ukraine war and then colluded with Speaker Johnson and President Biden to fund it." Kennedy Jr. also said Trump "let Big Pharma and his corrupt bureaucrats run roughshod over him as President," and "promised to cut the deficit and ran up the biggest debt in history."

"He promised to run the government like a business and then closed down our businesses. He promised to drain the swamp and then filled his administration with swamp creatures," RFK Jr. said. "He promised to protect our rights and then torpedoed the Constitution."

"Instead of lobbing poisonous bombs from the safety of his bunker, let’s hear President Trump defend his record to me mano-a-mano by respectful, congenial debate," Kennedy concluded.

Trump's 2020 campaign notably called out Biden's "bunker" strategy, condemning how the Democrat largely stayed away from the campaign trail and ducked the public eye while running for president.

Kennedy's challenge came after Trump blasted the independent presidential candidate on TRUTH Social. . . . "

RFK JR Calls Donald Trump UNHINGED, Wants To DEBATE Former Prez: Watch​

"33,002 views Premiered 11 hours ago WASHINGTON
Briahna Joy Gray and Robby Soave the latest back and forth between Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Donald Trump. #2024"

8oh88e.jpg

RFK Jr. challenges Trump to debate after 'Democrat plant' accusation​

Kennedy Jr. calls Trump's comments a 'barely coherent' rant, saying 'frightened men take to social media'

"When frightened men take to social media they risk descending into vitriol, which makes them sound unhinged," Kennedy wrote in an X post on Saturday afternoon. "President Trump's rant against me is a barely coherent barrage of wild and inaccurate claims that should best be resolved in the American tradition of presidential debate. President Trump, who has proven himself the most adept debater in modern American political history, should not be panicked to meet me on that stage."

RFK Jr. said he will prove Trump "betrayed the hopes of his most sincere followers," arguing the former president "promised to end the Ukraine war and then colluded with Speaker Johnson and President Biden to fund it." Kennedy Jr. also said Trump "let Big Pharma and his corrupt bureaucrats run roughshod over him as President," and "promised to cut the deficit and ran up the biggest debt in history."

"He promised to run the government like a business and then closed down our businesses. He promised to drain the swamp and then filled his administration with swamp creatures," RFK Jr. said. "He promised to protect our rights and then torpedoed the Constitution."

"Instead of lobbing poisonous bombs from the safety of his bunker, let’s hear President Trump defend his record to me mano-a-mano by respectful, congenial debate," Kennedy concluded.

Trump's 2020 campaign notably called out Biden's "bunker" strategy, condemning how the Democrat largely stayed away from the campaign trail and ducked the public eye while running for president.

Kennedy's challenge came after Trump blasted the independent presidential candidate on TRUTH Social. . . . "

RFK JR Calls Donald Trump UNHINGED, Wants To DEBATE Former Prez: Watch​

"33,002 views Premiered 11 hours ago WASHINGTON
Briahna Joy Gray and Robby Soave the latest back and forth between Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Donald Trump. #2024"

He should challenge both Biden AND Trump to a debate.

RFK should have agreed to be Trump’s VP.

Win for Trump
Win for RFK
Win for USA
Loss for Dems
Loss for Cult Fucks
Loss for MIC
Loss for Big Pharma
Loss for Big Tech
Loss for Green New Deal
Loss for Defund the Police
Loss for ANITFA
Loss for BLM
Loss for inflation
You forgot Loss for DEI ,which is a Cancer.

Forum List

Back