If Biden refuses to debate Trump

Biden without being hopped up on a drug cocktail: Uncle Bosie, Arrested in a Civil Rights protest, Taught Law...sure

Biden hopped up on drugs rants like a Hitler Finds Out video
That's the way it's always been. The debates are held after the party nominating conventions and after the summer. It should be changed just because Trump and the MAGAs want that?

I see no reason to bother with a fake "debate". But then, if Biden and Trump are the best we can do, I also see no point in an election.

I see no reason to bother with a fake "debate". But then, if Biden and Trump are the best we can do, I also see no point in an election.
I am for the firstt time not sure if I will vote or not, the first time since 1968 when I was eligible. The more you look at the last 40 years and where we are now it is apparent to me the actual election is just a formality, like the UK coronation, and we aren't allowed to vote for the shot callers, even if we know who they are. I think most people actually maintain some hope it will somehow help, and maybe out of denial, but I have passed that. Voting 3rd party offers a little variation, but that is choreographed pretty well now, I worked elections here in Viriniia for some elections and thought a paper ballot would help keep things honest until I realized the same people that had the thumb drives in their pocket would be the ones counting the paper. It's hard to get worked up over parties and blame people for their views because in the actual view of things we just can't seem to accept what is happening, and I am over that. Voting used to mean something, and wes a prized American responsibility, but being a citizen isn't what it used to be.

I am for the firstt time not sure if I will vote or not, the first time since 1968 when I was eligible. The more you look at the last 40 years and where we are now it is apparent to me the actual election is just a formality, like the UK coronation, and we aren't allowed to vote for the shot callers, even if we know who they are. I think most people actually maintain some hope it will somehow help, and maybe out of denial, but I have passed that. Voting 3rd party offers a little variation, but that is choreographed pretty well now, I worked elections here in Viriniia for some elections and thought a paper ballot would help keep things honest until I realized the same people that had the thumb drives in their pocket would be the ones counting the paper. It's hard to get worked up over parties and blame people for their views because in the actual view of things we just can't seem to accept what is happening, and I am over that. Voting used to mean something, and wes a prized American responsibility, but being a citizen isn't what it used to be.
In summary, if voting really mattered they wouldn't let you do it. Trump 2016 was a complete shock to the system - they won't let it happen again.

Assuming that Biden is actually the nominee— wonder what the odds are in Vegas, the current Body Double is being advised that he does not have to debate Trump

Fair enough.

If Biden wants to stay in his basement while black ladies once again stock the grocery store shelves for him, Trump should stage a debate with another Biden Body Double.

The Body Double would read answers from note cards, wander off aimlessly and have a Jill lookalike drag him back to the podium, randomly rant like a “Hitler finds out” video, have suitcases filled with cash delivered to him courtesy of Xi and Zelen$ky, mumble incoherently, make up stories about Uncle Bosey opening the first cannibalism fast food franchise in New Guinea and so on

It would be a riot!

'Make My Day, Pal': Joe Biden Challenges Donald Trump To A Presidential Debate​

"Let's pick the dates, Donald. I hear you're free on Wednesdays," the president said, referring to the day of the week Trump is not in court for his criminal trial.

Why would Biden debate anyone when he has the dod, media, irs, and the intelligence people debating for him?

Because

“Donald Trump lost two debates to me in 2020 and since then he hasn’t shown up to debate. Now he’s acting like he wants to debate me again,” Biden said in the video, which was posted to X, formerly called Twitter.

"Let's pick the dates, Donald. I hear you're free on Wednesdays," the president said, referring to the day of the week Trump is not in court for his criminal trial.
Trump should call him up either Tuesday night or Wednesday morning to say let’s go!!

Without being asleep for the week before and not having the drug cocktail “Biden” will have to decline

Trump should call him up either Tuesday night or Wednesday morning to say let’s go!!

Without being asleep for the week before and not having the drug cocktail “Biden” will have to decline
Donald Von Shitshispants has gotten plenty of sleep in court on Monday sure. Biden's working and campaigning. Trump's sitting in an icebox all day.

Donald Von Shitshispants has gotten plenty of sleep in court on Monday sure. Biden's working and campaigning. Trump's sitting in an icebox all day.
Sure, because Obama/Biden were forced to resort to lawfare because the democrats are toxic

So, Potato has at least one good writer.

Last edited:

Yeah Trump's up at 6AM, made 2 campaign stops and talked extemporaneously for 90 minutes.

I'd love to see a debate where neither was allowed to prepare

Yeah Trump's up at 6AM, made 2 campaign stops and talked extemporaneously for 90 minutes.

I'd love to see a debate where neither was allowed to prepare
Biden is a master debater. Trump would ramble on about Hanibal Lecter. You're a fool. You'll give Trump credit for breaking debate rules and going low. You'll think he who delivers the most zingers wins. You're a fucking idiot.

I can't wait for Biden to call Trump out for fake electors and trying to kill his own VP.

His "fixers" like Sidney Powell who was let in to an voting precinct in the middle of the night and she hacked into voting machines. She was found guilty and is going to testify against Trump. But now that case isn't happening till after the election? I hope Biden brings that up.

And Trump telling an Australian Billionaire our nuclear sub secrets? Who then told 50 other people, and so on and so on.

Donald, you did collude with Russia. Mueller didn't exhonerate you.

What about your 500 LLC's Donald?

Why did the Saudi's invest $2 billion with Jared?

And there is so much more to bring up.

Forum List

Back