šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Good christians, working for god

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011

Christian ā€˜Life Coachesā€™ Caught On Tape Beating Teen For ā€˜Talking To A Girlā€™ (VIDEO)
In April, an investigation was launched on a Virginia Christian boarding school after four teens ran away from the facility and reported abuse. As more evidence is gathered, video footage of a teen being beaten by four of the boarding schoolā€™s staff members has emerged.

In the unsettling video below, three life coaches and program director at Abundant Life Academy are seen tackling the 14-year-old boy and violently restraining him. When he escapes and attempts to run, the four adults catch and assault him again.

Although the surveillance footage above only shows this particular attack, there is also a three-hour video that exposes the boarding schoolā€™s staff members making the teen do push-ups and horse stances, and throwing him to the ground.

The victim said that after the three-hour assault, the staff members woke him up every 90 minutes to punish him for ā€œtalking to a girl.ā€

Unfortunately, these Christian staff members probably donā€™t think they did anything wrong. After court, Rivera said:

ā€œThe judge didnā€™t seem like he was on our side. I donā€™t feel like we are guilty because we had the childā€™s best interest at heart.ā€ (source)

Video, photo, more at the link ^^

Pastor Brainwashed Members Into Vasectomies And Abortions Because Kids Take Money From The Church (VIDEO)
Author: Vera October 13, 2014 3:30 pm

Televangelist Ernest Angley has been accused of forcing abortions and vasectomies on his church members at Grace Cathedral. The accusations come from former members of the church, who also claim that Angley sexually abused boys.

These allegations came to a head in July, when 93-year-old Angley addressed concerns during a 2Ā½-hour open service, which was recorded and shared with the Akron Beacon Journal. Since then, the Beacon Journalā€™s Bob Dyer has spent the last few months interviewing several members from Angleyā€™s church for a six-part series.

The first past of the series was released on Sunday, and features a recording of Angley denying that he had touched a former pastor inappropriately. Angley said:

ā€œIā€™m not a homosexual. God wouldnā€™t use a homosexual like he uses me. He calls me his prophet, and indeed I am. They called Jesus a homosexual, did you know that? And still do. Because he was with men.ā€ (source)

Addressing the claims that Angley had told his male church members to have vasectomies, the pastor said:

ā€œIā€™ve helped so many of the boys down through the years. They had their misgivings. Sure, Iā€™d have them uncover themselves, but I did not handle them at all.

And I would tell them how that would work. And theyā€™d have to watch it. Iā€™d have some of them come back to me that I felt needed to. And I would tell them, I would look at them, their privates ā€” I, so I could tell how they were swelling. I was a farm boy. We thought nothing about undressing. We didnā€™t know about homosexuals. We talked about women.ā€ (source)

Becky Roadman, a former member of Grace Cathedral, revealed that ā€œnone of us have kids because he makes all the men get fixed.ā€

ā€œYouā€™re not allowed to have babies there.ā€ (source)

Several ex-members have also said that women were encouraged by Angley to have abortions. Former member Angelia Oborne said that Angley told her friend to think of the fetus as ā€œa tumor.ā€

ā€œShe was four months pregnant and she sat in the [abortion clinic] waiting room and told her baby that she was so sorry that she was doing this. I know another girl ā€” she wonā€™t come forward ā€” but she was forced into having four abortions.ā€ (source)

Greg Mulkey, who was heavily involved in the church, said that Angley didnā€™t want his members to have children for purely selfish reasons.

ā€œHe doesnā€™t want people to have kids because it would take their time and money away from [the church]. He really forced people into abortions through scare tactics, as if he were a medical doctor. It turns my stomach.ā€ (source)

On Monday, the second part in the series was published. Shane McCabe, who claimed that Angley had molested him, was interviewed by the Beacon Journal and said that he was blown off by Angley when he tried to confront him about the abuse years later.

Do you hate Christians? Do you hate Christianity? Do you hate Christ?

It seems like all three. Why post something so hateful?

Nutlly believes that if he can find a Christian with a problem, then there is no Christ.

So you're agreeing that these are "good christians working for god".

I have said, over and over, that I believe there are real and true Christians. Why do YOU hate REAL Christians???

WHY is it that so-called christians do not speak out against horrors like this?

Why do you agree with it?

WTH is WRONG with you???

:puke:

Nutlly believes that if he can find a Christian with a problem, then there is no Christ.

No, I believe YOU are not a Christian. You are a fake.

Worse, you believe these are "Christians with a problem".

That is SICK and proves what my opinion of you is correct.

C'mon. Isn't there one real Christian who will condemn these actions and these vile people?

I have said, over and over, that I believe there are real and true Christians. Why do YOU hate REAL Christians???

WTH is WRONG with you???

C'mon. Isn't there one real Christian who will condemn these actions and these vile people?

YOU'RE the one defending these people. YOU'RE the one calling them "REAL Christians." YOU'RE the one who called them in your thread title "Good Christians working for God." Don't throw YOUR words and YOUR actions onto US.

I have seen you called and man and woman by different people on the board. Which is it? Set the record straight.

I'll condemn their actions, Nud. I don't support that behavior.
By your def. though, since I never laid one hand on the kids in my youth group, I must be a very good Christian. Therein lies your conundrum. Who commissioned you judge? On the one hand I pass your judgment, on the other hand I fail by your assessment. You aren't qualified to judge.
A husband doesn't cease to be a husband if he drinks and beats his wife. He's a husband with a problem. That needs to be dealt with.

We fired our dog warden, because he hit a dog with a shovel, that attacked another dog to break them up. We had a dog warden. He had a problem. Are all dog wardens problematic? No. But apparently, some don't follow the rules. I wouldn't recommend hiring one of those, or sending a child to that "Christian" establishment.

Have you no common sense, or discernment?

Last edited:

WTH is WRONG with you???

YOU'RE the one defending these people. YOU'RE the one calling them "REAL Christians." YOU'RE the one who called them in your thread title "Good Christians working for God." Don't throw YOUR words and YOUR actions onto US.

I have seen you called and man and woman by different people on the board. Which is it? Set the record straight.

I've been very clear in many posts over a period of years but I should have known that sarcasm is too difficult for your type to understand.

I purposely use a lower case c to describe what I consider to be fakes and an UPPER CASE C to describe what I consider to be the real thing.

I don't give out personal information on this board.

By your def. though, since I never laid one hand on the kids in my youth group, I must be a very good Christian. Therein lies your conundrum. Who commissioned you judge? On the one hand I pass your judgment, on the other hand I fail by your assessment. You aren't qualified to judge.
A husband doesn't cease to be a husband if he drinks and beats his wife. He's a husband with a problem.

We fired our dog warden, because he hit a dog that attacked another dog with a shovel to break them up. We had a dog warden. He had a problem. Are all dog wardens problematic? No. But some don't follow the rules. I wouldn't recommend hiring one of those, or sending my child to that "Christian" establishment.

I don't believe you. You have lied before and I think this post is lies.

I think your first post is your real opinion - that these are just "christians with a problem".

And yes, I am qualified to judge these "christians with a problem". You can disagree with my low opinion of those scum but you will not change my mind or my opinion.

WTH is WRONG with you???

I've been very clear in many posts over a period of years but I should have known that sarcasm is too difficult for your type to understand.

I purposely use a lower case c to describe what I consider to be fakes and an UPPER CASE C to describe what I consider to be the real thing.

I don't give out personal information on this board.

Who isn't a "real" Christian then? And where do you derive your authority to pass such judgments on people?

You've made over 30,000 posts giving out your personal opinions. They give out more personal information about you than telling which half of the world's population you belong to.

A husband doesn't cease to be a husband if he drinks and beats his wife. He's a husband with a problem.

We fired our dog warden, because he hit a dog that attacked another dog with a shovel to break them up. We had a dog warden. He had a problem. Are all dog wardens problematic? No. But some don't follow the rules. I wouldn't recommend hiring one of those, or sending my child to that "Christian" establishment.

I don't believe you. You have lied before and I think this post is lies.

I think your first post is your real opinion - that these are just "christians with a problem".

And yes, I am qualified to judge these "christians with a problem". You can disagree with my low opinion of those scum but you will not change my mind or my opinion.

What makes Irish Ram's first post the truth and second post all lies, despite them making the SAME arguments using the SAME logic? What qualifies you to judge anyone?

Are you a Christian?

What a system, nud, small judgement on your part = C. Bigger judgments = c. So, that's a Joke, or a joke?

If they had been seculars beating children, I would have called them seculars with a problem. If they were from Spain, I would have called them Spaniards with a problem. No where does that insinuate support.
You just accused me of supporting those people, and will call me a liar down the road when I say I didn't.
Call me whatever you like. I don't think my credibility will be diminished because of it, and that's what you're really after...........

Last edited:

Because it is a great example of what kind of example you Christians are. You people are the reasons we don't believe in Jesus. For that we thank you.

We don't hate Christ. Like Ghandi said, "Christ seemed like a nice guy from what I've read. It's Christians I have a problem with". Ghandi was a smart man.

So why would we believe a corrupt religion that comes from such foul hypocrites?

Consider this. You Christians brag that America was founded on Christian values. Just remember what you Christians did to the Indians and blacks for hundreds of year.

Do we hate Christians? No. I like a lot of Christians. Their faith has nothing to do with it. Because some/a lot of Christians are major assholes. So we don't hate all Christians but enough of them that it has turned us off to Christianity and every other organized religion.

No doubt if Christians were better people I would have never become an atheist. Like I said, thank you for opening my eyes. Your god should be very proud of you all. NOT!

WTH is WRONG with you???

So why do you hate Christians so much, Luddly? What makes them so deserving of your hate?

Because it is a great example of what kind of example you Christians are. You people are the reasons we don't believe in Jesus. For that we thank you.

We don't hate Christ. Like Ghandi said, "Christ seemed like a nice guy from what I've read. It's Christians I have a problem with". Ghandi was a smart man.

So why would we believe a corrupt religion that comes from such foul hypocrites?

Consider this. You Christians brag that America was founded on Christian values. Just remember what you Christians did to the Indians and blacks for hundreds of year.

Do we hate Christians? No. I like a lot of Christians. Their faith has nothing to do with it. Because some/a lot of Christians are major assholes. So we don't hate all Christians but enough of them that it has turned us off to Christianity and every other organized religion.

No doubt if Christians were better people I would have never become an atheist. Like I said, thank you for opening my eyes. Your god should be very proud of you all. NOT!

You nailed it.

I don't come to this forum very often because the fake christians and their miles of copy/pastes bible passages combined with their anger and bitter hatred of their fellow human beings and hatred of the god they say they love. Read their posts on other forums and their hate comes through, loud and clear.

If this forum is any indication, they want to chase people away from christianity.

WTH is WRONG with you???

So why do you hate Christians so much, Luddly? What makes them so deserving of your hate?

So, you're saying the people in the are "Christians"?

I don't agree.

And yes, I do hate that they use religion and their power to cause harm to others.

WTH is WRONG with you???

I don't agree.

And yes, I do hate that they use religion and their power to cause harm to others.

Yes, many do use the power of religion to bring harm to others, because, as we all know, religion is one of the most powerful ways to enslave, indoctrinate, brainwash, and manipulate masses of people into doing your bidding.

I rather admire that about Christianity, actually.

Still...

One must use caution when finding strength and power and wisdom within a religion, lest one falls victim to its... allure...

WTH is WRONG with you???

Why does a sick piece of shit like you even post on an Ethics board when you have none? What does a love of deviant demonic add to ethical discourse except your hate and stupidity?

WTH is WRONG with you???

I don't agree.

Yes, many do use the power of religion to bring harm to others, because, as we all know, religion is one of the most powerful ways to enslave, indoctrinate, brainwash, and manipulate masses of people into doing your bidding.

I rather admire that about Christianity, actually.

Still...

One must use caution when finding strength and power and wisdom within a religion, lest one falls victim to its... allure...
Why does the allure of Demons fascinate pieces of shit like you?

Forum List

Back