🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Good christians, working for god

Do you hate Christians? Do you hate Christianity? Do you hate Christ?

It seems like all three. Why post something so hateful?

Exposing the truth and evils present in every religion doesn't mean you have a problem with the religion. And pretending it does to silence such revelations is tantamount to aiding and abetting the commision of a crime.

Exposing the truth and evils present in every religion doesn't mean you have a problem with the religion. And pretending it does to silence such revelations is tantamount to aiding and abetting the commision of a crime.
The Tea Party Wacko is the classical Christian Right moron who can't tell the difference between Light and Darkness that it sprouts!

So you're agreeing that these are "good christians working for god".

I have said, over and over, that I believe there are real and true Christians. Why do YOU hate REAL Christians???

WHY is it that so-called christians do not speak out against horrors like this?

Why do you agree with it?

WTH is WRONG with you???

:puke:

So why do you hate Christians so much, Luddly? What makes them so deserving of your hate?

Why does a sick piece of shit like you even post on an Ethics board when you have none? What does a love of deviant demonic add to ethical discourse except your hate and stupidity?

I see you have become rather infatuated with me. Obsessed perhaps. I cannot blame you, I mean, after all... it is me whom you now follow.

No doubt this negativity is a result of the advice I so generously offered to you so that you might improve your terrible art, advice which has obviously provoked a great deal of emotion from you that you are now struggling to control.

I am inside your head, and your hatred of me has grown strong.

As a result... you have now become one of my "followers".

Interesting how that worked out, isn't it? How does it feel, to follow Ashtara? Even more, by following me, what Forces are you truly following?

Slowly, insidiously, my words will infect your mind and twist you into a mockery of everything you once thought you were. I will dominate your thoughts and break your spirit.

Become a spiritual slave to my Will.

I have said, over and over, that I believe there are real and true Christians. Why do YOU hate REAL Christians???

WTH is WRONG with you???

So why do you hate Christians so much, Luddly? What makes them so deserving of your hate?

Why does a sick piece of shit like you even post on an Ethics board when you have none? What does a love of deviant demonic add to ethical discourse except your hate and stupidity?

I see you have become rather infatuated with me. Obsessed perhaps. I cannot blame you, I mean, after all... it is me whom you now follow.

No doubt this negativity is a result of the advice I so generously offered to you so that you might improve your terrible art, advice which has obviously provoked a great deal of emotion from you that you are now struggling to control.

Interesting how that worked out, isn't it? How does it feel, to follow Ashtara? Even more, by following me, what Forces are you truly following?

Slowly, insidiously, my words will infect your mind and twist you into a mockery of everything you once thought you were. I will dominate your thoughts and break your spirit.

You have it all wrong douche-bag, I'm the one being generous to you giving you good advice to bring you up from the depths of demonic hell you reside in...The only force you have is evil, and we strive to correct your insanity by answering the OP's at hand...

Enjoy!

WTH is WRONG with you???

You have it all wrong douche-bag, I'm the one being generous to you giving you good advice to bring you up from the depths of demonic hell you reside in...The only force you have is evil, and we strive to correct your insanity by answering the OP's at hand...

Enjoy!

With each passing moment you become more my slave.

WTH is WRONG with you???

Enjoy!

With each passing moment you become more my slave.
Seems like my answering the demonic posts you spew is getting to you...

Cry us a river!!! LOL

I'll condemn their actions, Nud. I don't support that behavior.
By your def. though, since I never laid one hand on the kids in my youth group, I must be a very good Christian. Therein lies your conundrum. Who commissioned you judge? On the one hand I pass your judgment, on the other hand I fail by your assessment. You aren't qualified to judge.
A husband doesn't cease to be a husband if he drinks and beats his wife. He's a husband with a problem. That needs to be dealt with.

We fired our dog warden, because he hit a dog with a shovel, that attacked another dog to break them up. We had a dog warden. He had a problem. Are all dog wardens problematic? No. But apparently, some don't follow the rules. I wouldn't recommend hiring one of those, or sending a child to that "Christian" establishment.

Have you no common sense, or discernment?

I believe it was you who said this about an entire religion: "We are not at war because of Mary, but because Islam believes that it must kill every non Muslim. They come in two varieties. Those who strap bombs to themselves, and those who support the effort."

Perhaps a quick review of the teachings of Jesus might be in order. The mote in your eye may be affecting your perspective.

I enjoy being worshipped, so proceed as you Will ^_^

I enjoy watching you become a sick demented whore thinking anyone respects you or your opinions...So much evil may soon feel the wrath of goodness and shrivel...

I enjoy watching you become a sick demented whore thinking anyone respects you or your opinions...So much evil may soon feel the wrath of goodness and shrivel...

I embrace Heaven as well as Hell.

I am just as familiar with the Light as I am with the Dark. I can harness the Sun at Night, and the Moon during the Day. I can make the Sun and the Moon like One.

I can make One current plus One current equal Three currents.

"Good" and "Evil"... I am restricted to neither, yet, both are there for me to Master according to my Will.

I take the Right Hand Path and merge it with the Left Hand Path to create my own Path outside of "Right" and "Left".

I exist simultaneously as an Angel in Hell and as a Demon in Heaven.

Last edited:

I am just as familiar with the Light as I am with the Dark. I can harness the Sun at Night, and the Moon during the Day. I can make the Sun and the Moon like One.

"Good" and "Evil"... I am restricted to neither, yet, both are there for me to Master according to my Will.

I take the Right Hand Path and merge it with the Left Hand Path to create my own Path outside of "Right" and "Left".

You exist as a sick bitch and will probably croak in a pile of poop!!

You certainly are rather immature for your age now aren't you.

I can see that self-control is not a quality that you possess.

You certainly are rather immature for your age now aren't you.

I can see that self-control is not a quality that you possess.

I was being kind...

By your def. though, since I never laid one hand on the kids in my youth group, I must be a very good Christian. Therein lies your conundrum. Who commissioned you judge? On the one hand I pass your judgment, on the other hand I fail by your assessment. You aren't qualified to judge.
A husband doesn't cease to be a husband if he drinks and beats his wife. He's a husband with a problem. That needs to be dealt with.

We fired our dog warden, because he hit a dog with a shovel, that attacked another dog to break them up. We had a dog warden. He had a problem. Are all dog wardens problematic? No. But apparently, some don't follow the rules. I wouldn't recommend hiring one of those, or sending a child to that "Christian" establishment.

I believe it was you who said this about an entire religion: "We are not at war because of Mary, but because Islam believes that it must kill every non Muslim. They come in two varieties. Those who strap bombs to themselves, and those who support the effort."

Perhaps a quick review of the teachings of Jesus might be in order. The mote in your eye may be affecting your perspective.

My sight is fine. Thanks for your concern.
Christ said to love God with our hearts....and minds. That means not to be ignorant of what we see taking place. In fact, He tells us what to look for and what it means. Like naming the countries that invade Israel and what God is going to do to them. He won't be hugging them if that's what you think He means.

What is your take on what the Quran says about what to do with infidels? Convert, tax, and kill.
Do those that read the Quran believe what 'Allah' says to do? Are Muslims slaughtering Kurds as we speak? Are Christians?

Last edited:

My sight is fine. Thanks for your concern.
Christ said to love God with our hearts....and minds. That means not to be ignorant of what we see taking place. In fact, He tells us what to look for and what it means. Like naming the countries that invade Israel and what God is going to do to them. He won't be hugging them if that's what you think He means.

What is your take on what the Quran says about what to do with infidels? Convert, tax, and kill.
Do those that read the Quran believe what 'Allah' says to do? Are Muslims slaughtering Kurds as we speak? Are Christians?

What you are doing is doing unto others what you would not have others do unto you. I understand that you justify this to yourself, but that changes nothing. It is a perfect example of the huge difference between a follower of the teachings of Jesus and a Christian.

Forum List

Back