Good for China

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Dow tumbles 600 points after China devalues its currency - CNN

In addition to the currency devaluation, China will also stop importing American farm goods.

This is a win for China and a smack down to the bully Trump. Good for China. Trump is intent on tanking the American economy as he pushes to satisfy Putin by keeping Russia as the number one country in the world.

Trump continually shows his lack of smarts and education in imposing tariffs. His actions hurt the American consumers and farmers, not China. It's obvious Trump never had Econ 101 in college, or if he did, he flunked bigly. I applaud China for standing up to Trump and his efforts to take down America.

In addition to the currency devaluation, China will also stop importing American farm goods.

This is a win for China and a smack down to the bully Trump. Good for China. Trump is intent on tanking the American economy as he pushes to satisfy Putin by keeping Russia as the number one country in the world.

Trump continually shows his lack of smarts and education in imposing tariffs. His actions hurt the American consumers and farmers, not China. It's obvious Trump never had Econ 101 in college, or if he did, he flunked bigly. I applaud China for standing up to Trump and his efforts to take down America.

Really? Chinese economy is in a decline. Russia's economy is in a depression.

Neither is doing well. Granted I agree the trade war is crap, but you are talking like Russia and China are doing well... they are not.

Really? Chinese economy is in a decline. Russia's economy is in a depression.

Neither is doing well. Granted I agree the trade war is crap, but you are talking like Russia and China are doing well... they are not.

Their hatred for anything Trump leads them to root against America

Very telling

Rooting against your own country because your side didn't win the election. That makes you a traitor and an American hater.

Perhaps you should change your user name to Ass-trostar?

Rooting against your own country because your side didn't win the election. That makes you a traitor and an American hater.

The economy going south is probably their only hope for a 2020 win

Going to hurt China more than it will the american consumer. This move actually encourages consumption as the dollar has much more purchasing power in relation to chinese goods.

I am betting you that if America was to go down in a fashion you describe and in a quicker way then now, that nukes would be used. The elites of power do not go quietly into the night like for the most part like the former Soviet Union did.

I dont know if there could be anyone crazier than you.

Cheering for the enemy, there is your prototype American Liberal.

Cheering for the enemy, there is your prototype American Liberal.

"anti American progtard"

China's economy is ailing...badly.

Don't count your chickens just yet

The leadership in China doesn't care. They can play long because they are going nowhere.

Their economy collapses...and it might...they'll care.

Xi is already facing a confidence crisis.

They know they can weather the next 15 months and they can.

I don't think you're much on economics and informed on the topic.

China's economy is ailing...badly.

Don't count your chickens just yet

The leadership in China doesn't care. They can play long because they are going nowhere.

Their economy collapses...and it might...they'll care.

Xi is already facing a confidence crisis.

They know they can weather the next 15 months and they can.

I don't think you're much on economics and informed on the topic.

That's right, attack me as opposed to what I said.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Forum List

Back