Good Gawd, Election Deniers Wasting Tax Payer Money: Expensive hand count of all the ballots cast in the 2020 presidential election

May 4, 2022
"You close one election-denying door, they’ll open a window,”

[ The top election official in rural Lycoming County, Pa. expressed dismay that an expensive hand count of all the ballots cast in the 2020 presidential election still failed to satisfy the election deniers looking for evidence of fraud.]

[ The top election official in rural Lycoming County, Pa. expressed dismay that an expensive hand count of all the ballots cast in the 2020 presidential election still failed to satisfy the election deniers looking for evidence of fraud.]

I agree. Maybe rather than looking into whether or not our elections are being cheated, we should spend MILLIONS on a trail for Michelle Obama, or perhaps fund some gender studies in Pakistan. I say we spend 1.7 trillion on important stuff like that.

• Banned
I agree. Maybe rather than looking into whether or not our elections are being cheated, we should spend MILLIONS on a trail for Michelle Obama, or perhaps fund some gender studies in Pakistan. I say we spend 1.7 trillion on important stuff like that.
Dearest Imbecilic Poster, no money was spent for a hiking trail for Obama. It's a trail with her name attached. "The 3.8-mile Michelle Obama trail near the Georgia State University-Perimeter College campus in Decatur" -- nothing to do with her personally LOL

I would say that the election deniers have the same mind set of those that believe the Jan 6th riot was an insurrection. Both groups need to see the same psychiatrist.

Dearest Imbecilic Poster, no money was spent for a hiking trail for Obama. It's a trail with her name attached. "The 3.8-mile Michelle Obama trail near the Georgia State University-Perimeter College campus in Decatur" -- nothing to do with her personally LOL
You are an uninformed poster.

So has the tax payer money wasted reached the level we saw from 2016-2021 chasing of the 'Russian Collusion Stole the 2016 Election for Trump' Hoax ? :rolleyes:
:cool:

You are an uninformed poster.

you and this 'Indeependent' are delusional. It's states right there, it's not for Michelle Obama. It's for a trail with her name on it

Attachments

• 1673898261629.gif
    1673898261629.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 22
So has the tax payer money wasted reached the level we saw from 2016-2021 chasing of the 'Russian Collusion Stole the 2016 Election for Trump' Hoax ? :rolleyes:
:cool:
Except: "

"Mueller declares his Russia report did not exonerate Trump"​

The $3.6 million dollar outlay for a trail named for Michelle Obama is in the $1.7 trillion omnibus bill--an outlay when mega millions of Americans are reeling under crushing inflation, we're funding the lion's share of an expensive Ukranian war, thousands of illegals are crossing our southern border every day, when there are at least a half million homeless Americans.

Please tell me how that $3.6 million dollar outlay for a walking trail that will be used by a relative few is a responsible expenditure using tax payer money? Insuring election integrity and reassuring Americans that our elections are honest and reliable is a far more worthy expense.

Forum List

Back