Judge Threatens Jail For Trump After Holding Him In Contempt

What else is there to say? The judge sounds like a bad parent giving their children millions of warnings and not even going through with it.
The judge seems like he's protecting himself from appeal in the eventuality that he has to be the first one ever to put a former President in jail. Smart guy. Too smart for dumpy Trumpy.

The judge seems like he's protecting himself from appeal in the eventuality that he has to be the first one ever to put a former President in jail. Smart guy. Too smart for dumpy Trumpy.

Just like I thought. He's scared shitless of Trump. Just like you.

What this means is that if the judge throws trump in jail, he's exhausted all other alternatives. He realizes what an embarrassment this would be for America to have to throw an ex President in jail for whining. But if it has to be done, so be it.

:laugh:

You're talking to one of the few progressives who doesn't care if he gets elected because I don't see him doing anything other than shitting harder on the Republican brand and getting himself into more legal jeopardy.

Your false claim about convictions.Being overturned absolutely does not depend on the meaning of that word.

Just give it up. You said something that you wish were true but that you simply cannot support.
Nope. I stand by my comments that some Jan 6th defendants won on appeal as their sentences have been reduced. SCOTUS may rule and throw out more sentences.

I am not the only one saying the defendants won. To me having a sentence reduced significantly or getting an early release is a win.

Some Jan. 6 rioters win early release, even before key Supreme Court ruling​

The Supreme Court’s pending review of a key federal charge levied against Jan. 6 defendants — and Donald Trump — is already triggering early releases of some high-profile defendants

:laugh:

You're talking to one of the few progressives who doesn't care if he gets elected because I don't see him doing anything other than shitting harder on the Republican brand and getting himself into more legal jeopardy.

You're delusional, but I know that's just your TDS talking.

You're delusional, but I know that's just your TDS talking.
No, I'm right. He actually did land himself in criminal jeopardy during his first administration and seems to have turned off whatever percentage of Republicans are still out there voting Nikki Hailey. Those are all facts. You feel frail to do with them as you please.

No, I'm right. He actually did land himself in criminal jeopardy during his first administration and seems to have turned off whatever percentage of Republicans are still out there voting Nikki Hailey. Those are all facts. You feel frail to do with them as you please.

All I know is that Supernanny wouldn't approve. Ten warnings and still no discipline? She would call that judge full of hot air and then make him go sit in the timeout chair.

No. They shouldn't. That would only invite further delay. His antics are certainly not helping him with the jury so the next step of putting his ass in prison should suffice.
The more delay the less campaigning. It will force him to stop verbally attacking the court and witnesses if he wants to campaign.

Nope. I stand by my comments that some Jan 6th defendants won on appeal as their sentences have been reduced. SCOTUS may rule and throw out more sentences.

I am not the only one saying the defendants won. To me having a sentence reduced significantly or getting an early release is a win.

Some Jan. 6 rioters win early release, even before key Supreme Court ruling​

The Supreme Court’s pending review of a key federal charge levied against Jan. 6 defendants — and Donald Trump — is already triggering early releases of some high-profile defendants

But that's not how you started this. You started by saying there were appeals that reversed convictions. Only after you couldn't find evidence for that obvious bullshit did you shift your position from, appeals overturned convictions, to, appeals reduced sentences.

So how many warnings is Trump going to get before it supposedly happens? He's not chicken is he?

It’s All Bullshit for more daily front page headline smearing of Trump
The judge is the one who belongs in jail for poisoning the atmosphere with his pussy ass “shut up or else” which is not even a legal proclamation but rather a Political one .

The more delay the less campaigning. It will force him to stop verbally attacking the court and witnesses if he wants to campaign.
No. If he's no longer on trial the gag order he's under for that trial goes away. He'd be under gag for his other trials but he'd still be free to attack Daniel's, McDougall, the judge, the prosecutor, the court or Cohen, though he might be involved in other cases I'm not sure.

A frank admission that this is to stunt campaigning
Thank you

It’s All Bullshit for more daily front page headline smearing of Trump
The judge is the one who belongs in jail for poisoning the atmosphere with his pussy ass “shut up or else” which is not even a legal proclamation but rather a Political one .

Yeah well all he's doing is making himself look like a bigger and bigger idiot with every warning he gives Trump. He's scared to death of him as that's the only reason he's behaving this way. Otherwise he would have jailed him after his first warning.

Yeah well all he's doing is making himself look like a bigger and bigger idiot with every warning he gives Trump. He's scared to death of him as that's the only reason he's behaving this way. Otherwise he would have jailed him after his first warning.
It’s for Political smearing purposes only

Forum List

Back