Good Morning

Just want to say thank you for the kind welcome you all have given me. I have been reading(lurking :eusa_whistle: ) for quite some time, and feel that I must speak up from time to time and make my voice heard. If we dont speak up lies become truth and wrongs become alright (as long as its not done to me)

Just want to say thank you for the kind welcome you all have given me. I have been reading(lurking :eusa_whistle: ) for quite some time, and feel that I must speak up from time to time and make my voice heard. If we dont speak up lies become truth and wrongs become alright (as long as its not done to me)
Salam aleykom! What are those women in your avatar doing, and what are they wearing? LOL

Absolutely right!.. Welcome to the board!

" Hear nothing,See nothing,Say nothing " That is the fate of my gender in the muslim world !
And that, Roudy, is what my pic represents !

Salam aleykom! What are those women in your avatar doing, and what are they wearing? LOL
That mode of couture is called a Baghdad Bikini.

I stand with America which suffers for this ME hellhole financially and blood!!!!!!!!!

" Hear nothing,See nothing,Say nothing " That is the fate of my gender in the muslim world !
Oh I see. I did look like women wearing veils. "Women's rights" is an oxymoron in the Muslim world and especially in Gaza, yet we never hear a peep from liberals or hypocritical feminists in the US. I guess it's more important to have the govt pay for a woman's birth control pill rather than women getting acid thrown in her face because she isn't dressed according to Islamic Shariah law.

Phel... I too stand with America, it is my home and i love her dearly !!But I and many, many other Americans also love and stand with Iseal too. For over 3000 years the nations of the world have tried to destroy her. Not satisfied with driving her out of her land they have persececuted her and chased her from country to country taking her knowledge and wealth but never giving her a moments peace or a thank you for all she has contributed(i know spell ck still works) to the well being of our world!
Through all she has gone through for over 3000 yrs she still has never lost her idenity or the love and longing she has had to return to her (yes i said HER homeland) ! She is now home and with God's and the free worlds help, there she will stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I too,Phel, am a proud American and i am proud that America stands with Israel !!!

Just want to add as a side note... even IF America or the free world didnt stand by her i have a feeling she is now HOME and she is going no where!!

Oh I see. I did look like women wearing veils. "Women's rights" is an oxymoron in the Muslim world and especially in Gaza, yet we never hear a peep from liberals or hypocritical feminists in the US. I guess it's more important to have the govt pay for a woman's birth control pill rather than women getting acid thrown in her face because she isn't dressed according to Islamic Shariah law.
Funny you should mention Women's rights...How about the gender segregation at the Wailing Wall and Orthodox Synagogues? Don't the male Orthodox prayers begin by thanking the Almighty for not making them a woman?

Middle East roots and religious segregation of men and women are so similar.

And for 3000 years Israel's old enemies have been preeching Israel is doomed. And 3000 years from now, Israel's new enemies will still be preaching Israel is doomed.

Phel... I too stand with America, it is my home and i love her dearly !!But I and many, many other Americans also love and stand with Iseal too. For over 3000 years the nations of the world have tried to destroy her. Not satisfied with driving her out of her land they have persececuted her and chased her from country to country taking her knowledge and wealth but never giving her a moments peace or a thank you for all she has contributed(i know spell ck still works) to the well being of our world!
Through all she has gone through for over 3000 yrs she still has never lost her idenity or the love and longing she has had to return to her (yes i said HER homeland) ! She is now home and with God's and the free worlds help, there she will stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I too,Phel, am a proud American and i am proud that America stands with Israel !!!

Forum List

Back