Good news everyone!

Oh shit Muad! He sure showed you!

It's like a Girl Scout just stepped on your toe and called it a TKO! I'm not sure we can handle all this liberal badassery over here.

It's like a Girl Scout just stepped on your toe and called it a TKO! I'm not sure we can handle all this liberal badassery over here.

i'm not sure you can handle walking and chewing gum at the same time, tommy, but we'll find out.

i'm not sure you can handle walking and chewing gum at the same time, tommy, but we'll find out.

Again with the tommy thing.

Is tommy someone who anally violated you?

I don't know who "Tommy" is, but I've known Sokar for years. He's not the dual you're looking for.

why, is that something you're looking forward to, tommy?

you dropped your gum...

Of the ass?

I don't know who "Tommy" is, but I've known Sokar for years. He's not the dual you're looking for.

the board you guys were on wasn't associated with mensa, was it?

:eusa_eh:

More conservative talk and less trash. If your just looking to troll, sounds like you were already at the right place.

So someone gets kicked off of one board and shows up here to try and convince us how wonderful he is?

These internet tought guys, it is all fun and games till they get a paper cut!

So someone gets kicked off of one board and shows up here to try and convince us how wonderful he is?

Nobody was kicked off of anything.

Instead of just making shit up, try asking.

These internet tought guys, it is all fun and games till they get a paper cut!

Wow. Deja vu.

It is indeed good news for everyone here that we have some painfully obvious douchebags joining this forum. This will be fun for any troll on this board worth his salt.

Enjoy your stay!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back