Good news! The Springfield Haitians are filing criminal charges against Trump and JD Vance!

That's more sentiment than I would of used. Might makes what is. Force shapes reality. That's just physics. How you feel about it is your problem.

It's a subjective preference the same way me liking mango is subjective. Mango isn't for everyone. I don't have to pretend the universe also likes mango. I'm comfortable enough with my own opinion.

Coming from abstract sources just sounds like fantasy to me. Closing your eyes and wishing something was so won't make it so.
So... what is the source of your values? I'm assuming your values are not simply "I side with whatever force dictates."

Wrong.
Vance and Trump specifically identified the Black Haitians in Springfield as being criminals here in violation of the law, and murdering pets.
Crimes against whole groups are just as illegal, like the Holocaust.
Statute in the OP says otherwise.

My upbringing and personal sentiments.
Alright, and upon acknowledging that, you have decided to retain these values because? What I'm getting at is that, you should have some higher reason for retaining your values. If you don't have a higher reason, then what defines you is simply conformity.

Plenty of people discard what they are raised with for higher reasons as well.

The alternative to fantasy is objective reality. Slaves didn't have rights because the State said so. You have history to guide you and still you morons can't recognize basic facts. Just because you don't like this reality doesn't mean it isn't what it is. The law is force. Setting out to craft law is to set out to subdue others by force.
In anything there is right and then there is wrong, and such things are looked at always to be figured out usually by a concensus, and in this concensus their are proven realities and facts in which determine what is deemed right verses wrong.

This creates or determines the concensus that justifies a coming together either to condem or celebrate one thing verses another..

Sadly facts or stats are being hidden or manipulated in order to promote lies and outcomes that in no way represents the truth.

Alright, and upon acknowledging that, you have decided to retain these values because? What I'm getting at is that, you should have some higher reason for retaining your values. If you don't have a higher reason, then what defines you is simply conformity.

Plenty of people discard what they are raised with for higher reasons as well.
My reasons are self interest. It's you insecure fuckers that like to dress your self interest up in the pageantry of piety. :lol:

In anything there is right and then there is wrong, and such things are looked at always to be figured out usually by a concensus, and in this concensus their are proven realities and facts in which determine what is deemed right verses wrong.
There's just collective opinion guy. Consensus isn't fact, it's just more opinion.
This creates or determines the concensus that justifies a coming together either to condem or celebrate one thing verses another..
It doesn't justify anything objectively and I don't care about your subjective feelings and the subjective feelings of your friends. :dunno:
Sadly facts or stats are being hidden or manipulated in order to promote lies and outcomes that in no way represents the truth.
I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about here... :dunno: :lol:

My reasons are self interest. It's you insecure fuckers that like to dress your self interest up in the pageantry of piety. :lol:
So, if you were Israeli and Jewish, would you support the IDF against the Palestinians? I figure you currently support the Palestinians given your political leanings.

Orange Dopetard & his assbuddy Vance have yet to produce a shred of evidence to back up their rants against Haitans, laughin' boy.

Could it be that they're both full of shit right up tp their ears?

Yep!
They aren't even citizens Cletus. They have no grounds to sue anybody for anything shithead.

So, if you were Israeli and Jewish, would you support the IDF against the Palestinians? I figure you currently support the Palestinians given your political leanings.
I find that one of the dumbest questions you've asked so far. Would symbols influence your Simp mind? :dunno:

Forum List

Back