Goodbye big apple more people are leaving New York than any other state in the U.S.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Goodbye Big Apple: More People Are Leaving New York Than Any Other State In The U.S.
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – As the old song goes, “if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere.”

But there's nothing wrong with ppl leaving the blind will say never understanding why the statistics mean more than meet the eye.......... We know they are leaving.

Somehow I would think CA. is right up there with them.

upload_2020-1-2_14-56-15.png

Goodbye Big Apple: More People Are Leaving New York Than Any Other State In The U.S.
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – As the old song goes, “if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere.”

But there's nothing wrong with ppl leaving the blind will say never understanding why the statistics mean more than meet the eye.......... We know they are leaving.

View attachment 297894
Can you blame them? The Dim Dems have turned New York City into one big sh*thole. They've undone all of the good that Rudy did when he was mayor. Just dreadful.

View attachment 297894
Can you blame them? The Dim Dems have turned New York City into one big sh*thole. They've undone all of the good that Rudy did when he was mayor. Just dreadful.
They are going back to the good ol' south where they started from.

View attachment 297894

NYC and Chicago were bypassed in importance by the St. Lawrence Seaway in 1959. They have been on a ghost city trajectory for 70 years. That ain't going to be reversed. NY, IL and CA are likely to lose at least one unexpected seat each.

Ok fair enough. Now what states should people relocate to knowing that $30 per hour anywhere in the us will NOT get one into the middle class. Stake everything I have on it.

View attachment 297894
Rudy was a shitty mayor.

Ok fair enough. Now what states should people relocate to knowing that $30 per hour anywhere in the us will NOT get one into the middle class. Stake everything I have on it.
The people that relocate think other states are more affordable. Common sense.

View attachment 297894
Rudy was a shitty mayor.
And a shitty human being.

Well one has to weigh costs versus where they want to live. I'd Id never let a miniscule thing like taxes dictate where I want to be. Why would anyone do that?

View attachment 297894
Rudy was a shitty mayor.
And a shitty human being.
He really is. Brought his girlfriend to live with him at Gracie Mansion while his wife and kids still lived there.

He’s also a cousin-fucker.

Well one has to weigh costs versus where they want to live. I'd Id never let a miniscule thing like taxes dictate where I want to be. Why would anyone do that?
Honolulu is one of the most expensive places to live in the US, but wingnuts don’t bash Honolulu. Why is that?

View attachment 297894
Rudy was a shitty mayor.
Fucking retard

View attachment 297894
Rudy was a shitty mayor.
Fucking retard
That too! Rudy just sucks all around.

View attachment 297894

Hey...Illinois is really, really trying to be the state with the most people escaping to other states.....but the democrat party just legalized pot...so a lot of people are now just going to sit around and eat cheetos.....this will give the democrat time to build a wall around the state to keep people here....

One by one states are voting to legalize pot. It's about time. It is everywhere. Why fight it? At least it opens up business possibilities for true entrepreneurs.

The One Party Rule Stalinist NY democrats have already put NY back on the Dinkins glidepath to Third World status

One by one states are voting to legalize pot. It's about time. It is everywhere. Why fight it? At least it opens up business possibilities for true entrepreneurs.
It is everywhere. How long will it take for NASCAR to allow cannabis ads on their cars? They need to wake up before the world passes them by, and more that it has already.

www.gemmacert.com

Forum List

Back