Goodbye big apple more people are leaving New York than any other state in the U.S.

3l1m21.gif
The mother of soak-the-rich congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said that she was forced to flee the Big Apple and move to Florida because the property taxes were so high.

“I was paying $10,000 a year in real estate taxes up north. I’m paying $600 a year in Florida.
Ocasio-Cortez's mom left New York City over property taxes: report

Pres. Trump leaves New York for Florida

Goodbye Big Apple: More People Are Leaving New York Than Any Other State In The U.S.
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – As the old song goes, “if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere.”

But there's nothing wrong with ppl leaving the blind will say never understanding why the statistics mean more than meet the eye.......... We know they are leaving.

Somehow I would think CA. is right up there with them.

View attachment 297894
Can you blame them? The Dim Dems have turned New York City into one big sh*thole. They've undone all of the good that Rudy did when he was mayor. Just dreadful.
Rudy was a shitty mayor.
And a shitty human being.

They probably don't want to live where it's so bad people need a shit map to walk in public.......

upload_2020-1-2_17-28-40.png

Goodbye Big Apple: More People Are Leaving New York Than Any Other State In The U.S.
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – As the old song goes, “if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere.”

But there's nothing wrong with ppl leaving the blind will say never understanding why the statistics mean more than meet the eye.......... We know they are leaving.

View attachment 297894
Can you blame them? The Dim Dems have turned New York City into one big sh*thole. They've undone all of the good that Rudy did when he was mayor. Just dreadful.
Rudy was a shitty mayor.

You sure are a biased know nothing. Rudy was a great mayor. He and the NYPD cleaned the city up.

The Dims have undone all that he and the NYPD did. It sure isn't as safe as it was when Rudy was mayor.

I imagine that within a few months NYC will be vacant

View attachment 297894
Rudy was a shitty mayor.

You sure are a biased know nothing. Rudy was a great mayor. He and the NYPD cleaned the city up.

The Dims have undone all that he and the NYPD did. It sure isn't as safe as it was when Rudy was mayor.
Rudy did a great job in his first term as mayor
His second term had a lot of scandals and Rudy showed his true nature

9-11 salvaged his reputation

Forum List

Back