I am saddened by the result more for the New York legal system than the former president.

The problem is that Trump keeps getting himself into it, and blaming everyone else.

So far all the Judges, including the ones he appointed, are against him. All the election officials, including his own party, are against him. All the cops, federal agents, and even county sheriffs are against him. The entire population of New York City is against him.

Let’s say this was your child. They come home and say the entire staff of the school says they were cheating on a test. Other students say they saw your child cheating on the test. The teachers have the crib sheet. The sheet is in your child’s handwriting.

Would you believe the entire school is against your child? Because that is what you have to believe with Trump at this point.
ah bs.
No reasonable prosecutor, and in another case joe was let off the hook cuz he's to old and senile.
you didnt write that diatribe any way. You plagerized it off some sight.

The problem is that Trump keeps getting himself into it, and blaming everyone else.

So far all the Judges, including the ones he appointed, are against him. All the election officials, including his own party, are against him. All the cops, federal agents, and even county sheriffs are against him. The entire population of New York City is against him.

Let’s say this was your child. They come home and say the entire staff of the school says they were cheating on a test. Other students say they saw your child cheating on the test. The teachers have the crib sheet. The sheet is in your child’s handwriting.

Would you believe the entire school is against your child? Because that is what you have to believe with Trump at this point.

Where are you even getting this stuff you seem to be smoking?

You didn't see his rally in the Bronx?

You don't think the COPS are with him?

I'm just...wow TDS is one heck of a drug

Yep, a total sham in NYC. The legal system in NY, at least as far as NYC goes.

It has become Stalinist dream for Democrats.

I obviously disagree with this verdict as do many others. I believe that the case will be reversed eventually either in the state or federal systems. However, this was the worst expectation for a trial in Manhattan. I am saddened by the result more for the New York legal system than the former president. I had hoped that the jurors might redeem the integrity of a system that has been used for political purposes.

Scoreboard, bitches!

IMG_6862.jpeg

"Everyone is against me! Wah! Wah! Waaaaaahhhh!"

What a pathetic joke the right has become.

"Everyone is against me! Wah! Wah! Waaaaaahhhh!"

What a pathetic joke the right has become.

If you are so gleeful about the supposed "downfall" of one man that you're dancing around about this "felony" no one can even name, YOU are the joke. You can't see it, but the majority can.

ah bs.
No reasonable prosecutor, and in another case joe was let off the hook cuz he's to old and senile.
you didnt write that diatribe any way. You plagerized it off some sight.

I know. You think anyone who disagrees with you must be dumb. Sorry.

I said when Trump’s documents came to light that he had screwed himself. Let me explain.

The FBI learned there were classified documents and made a phone call to request the return of the documents. They were told there were none.

The FBI didn’t believe this and sent a letter. The letter requested the return and quoted the laws governing the storage of documents. The letter was answered with there are no documents.

The FBI interviewed some people and determined there were documents stored at Trump’s Mar a Lago. They resorted to a Subpoena.

Now a Subpoena is a legal document requiring either compliance or an argument why compliance is unwarranted. What you can’t do is lie in response to one.

Trump hid the documents so his lawyers would say they couldn’t find any classified documents.

Now the FBI knows they’re lying. They have several witnesses who insist the documents are there.

At no point did Trump claim they were declassified, personal, or otherwise kept in compliance with the law.

The FBI executes a search warrant and finds the documents. The ones that every effort so far had resulted in the claim there were no documents.

Trump claims the documents are planted. Then he claims they’re personal and declassified. He demands a special master to examine all documents to protect any that are covered by attorney client privilege.

The story changes every day. But let’s compare and contrast that with Biden and Pence. Both saw what was happening with Trump. Both ordered lawyers to go through all their documents to insure no classified materials were found. Both found classified documents and called the FBI to come get the classified documents.

I’m not saying Pence should go to jail for it. Why? Because I believe humans make mistakes. The test of Character is how you respond to the mistake. If you own up to it and try and correct it then I respect you. If you lie about it, well respect just ain’t gonna happen.

I make mistakes. And when I do I try and own up to it and correct it. I admit my mistakes. I apologize. And I try and correct it if possible.

Both Pence and Biden owned up to their mistakes. They admitted the mistake as soon as it was realized. They sought to insure the documents were turned over to the proper authorities. If Trump had done that we wouldn’t be having this discussion would we?

But instead Trump made his own problems. It’s not that he’s a liar. It’s that he is a bad liar. If you are going to tell a lie, stick to it to the grave. Never admit that you are lying. And whatever you do don’t change the lie.

Let’s cover Trump and the documents. First the documents were planted. The next day the documents were securely stored in a room with a door lock and a padlock. Which documents? The ones that were planted? The. The documents were declassified. Ok so the declassified documents were planted in a secure storage room? What the actual shit?

Trump kept coming up with what he thought was a better lie and changed his story. He made his own problems. He talked his way into trouble.

My Brother in Law was the same way. Every single time he talked to the cops he would admit half a dozen crimes. Like Trump he wouldn’t shut his stupid mouth. Unlike Trump he was a common career criminal who bounced in and out of prison regularly. Like Trump it was never his fault.

I obviously disagree with this verdict as do many others. I believe that the case will be reversed eventually either in the state or federal systems. However, this was the worst expectation for a trial in Manhattan. I am saddened by the result more for the New York legal system than the former president. I had hoped that the jurors might redeem the integrity of a system that has been used for political purposes.

well they've been chasing him for 8 years. they finally found something that sticks. Use local courts to tie trump up
That judge will definitely put trump in jail These prognosticators that say he won't don't know what they're talking about.

This ain't over with yet. Better buckle up butter cup.

The juice on this is not, believe me, going to be worth the squeeze. Too many have lost complete trust in all the systems. Can't sustain a nation that way, and don't even want to anymore.

Lost any trust in Deep State GOVT when they began to push the Global Warming scam. Even when caught fudging numbers, Germanys/Spain “conversions” failed miserably, they still double triple down on the BS over few decades now,. There are no measurable “improvements”. They can’t even define what any “improvement” would look like?

NY is fine. Most New Yorkers are not trash like Trump.

Where are you even getting this stuff you seem to be smoking?

You didn't see his rally in the Bronx?

You don't think the COPS are with him?

I'm just...wow TDS is one heck of a drug

Did you come from a low class family?

I know. You think anyone who disagrees with you must be dumb. Sorry.

I said when Trump’s documents came to light that he had screwed himself. Let me explain.

The FBI learned there were classified documents and made a phone call to request the return of the documents. They were told there were none.

The FBI didn’t believe this and sent a letter. The letter requested the return and quoted the laws governing the storage of documents. The letter was answered with there are no documents.

The FBI interviewed some people and determined there were documents stored at Trump’s Mar a Lago. They resorted to a Subpoena.

Now a Subpoena is a legal document requiring either compliance or an argument why compliance is unwarranted. What you can’t do is lie in response to one.

Trump hid the documents so his lawyers would say they couldn’t find any classified documents.

Now the FBI knows they’re lying. They have several witnesses who insist the documents are there.

At no point did Trump claim they were declassified, personal, or otherwise kept in compliance with the law.

The FBI executes a search warrant and finds the documents. The ones that every effort so far had resulted in the claim there were no documents.

Trump claims the documents are planted. Then he claims they’re personal and declassified. He demands a special master to examine all documents to protect any that are covered by attorney client privilege.

The story changes every day. But let’s compare and contrast that with Biden and Pence. Both saw what was happening with Trump. Both ordered lawyers to go through all their documents to insure no classified materials were found. Both found classified documents and called the FBI to come get the classified documents.

I’m not saying Pence should go to jail for it. Why? Because I believe humans make mistakes. The test of Character is how you respond to the mistake. If you own up to it and try and correct it then I respect you. If you lie about it, well respect just ain’t gonna happen.

I make mistakes. And when I do I try and own up to it and correct it. I admit my mistakes. I apologize. And I try and correct it if possible.

Both Pence and Biden owned up to their mistakes. They admitted the mistake as soon as it was realized. They sought to insure the documents were turned over to the proper authorities. If Trump had done that we wouldn’t be having this discussion would we?

But instead Trump made his own problems. It’s not that he’s a liar. It’s that he is a bad liar. If you are going to tell a lie, stick to it to the grave. Never admit that you are lying. And whatever you do don’t change the lie.

Let’s cover Trump and the documents. First the documents were planted. The next day the documents were securely stored in a room with a door lock and a padlock. Which documents? The ones that were planted? The. The documents were declassified. Ok so the declassified documents were planted in a secure storage room? What the actual shit?

Trump kept coming up with what he thought was a better lie and changed his story. He made his own problems. He talked his way into trouble.

My Brother in Law was the same way. Every single time he talked to the cops he would admit half a dozen crimes. Like Trump he wouldn’t shut his stupid mouth. Unlike Trump he was a common career criminal who bounced in and out of prison regularly. Like Trump it was never his fault.

There was a late pallet of boxes sent down from DC. There were documents planted in those boxes. The chain of custody was broken. Deep State is corrupt. Trump does not sift thru 44bankers boxes at incoming to find what they are up to? You cant fight “City Hall” was an old saying.

Yes I support Donald trump and yes I was disappointed with the verdict, and yes I am unhappy about it

But my disappointment goes beyond simply me liking trump. I am disappointed our legal system would let this happen to anyone. Even if it were Biden in Trump's shoes right now I still would be saddened by this because it isn't about trump and Biden, it's about a legal system that's been perverted and manipulated to go after political opponents.

I love America and I hate to see something wrong, even if it's wrong against someone I don't like. And this is wrong

There was a late pallet of boxes sent down from DC. There were documents planted in those boxes. The chain of custody was broken. Deep State is corrupt. Trump does not sift thru 44bankers boxes at incoming to find what they are up to? You cant fight “City Hall” was an old saying.

Lol.. are you back to claiming the documents were planted?

Trump already tried that lie.

Nobody stood up when they did it to Manafort or raided Stone, raided Cohen, Navaro etc. Just like Election Fraud. Without consequenc, they will keep ramping it up until there is no reverse gear available.//

Forum List

Back