Goofball Ron DeSantis

Ronnie boy honored this person. You jumped on that with hate and vitriol. I’d bet the farm that you do to ow shit about this person or their business.

Find where I ever said anything nice about Saint Ronald. It was your Party's Watergate Babies that gave him blow jobs for 8 years. You halfwits think caling every thing 'hate n stuff' deflects from your kiddie grooming and sicko sexual mutilation fetishism. lol you're stupid, is all.

Because the corporations are dropping the DEI scam like a hot rock

Why do you think Ron DeSantis is honoring a scammer?

Find where I ever said anything nice about Saint Ronald. It was your Party's Watergate Babies that gave him blow jobs for 8 years. You halfwits think caling every thing 'hate n stuff' deflects from your kiddie grooming and sicko sexual mutilation fetishism. lol you're stupid, is all.
Hahaha. I’m stupid is the best argument you got?! Stupidity speaks for itself

The goofball honored a trans women. Really Ron? Who do you really stand for?

---DeSantis honors transgender woman---

What’s amusing about your anti-DeSantis threads is that Trump is just as much a goofball as DeSantis, just as unfit to be president as DeSantis.

WHat's you're explanation? He supports trannys running scams? That makes sense to you?
Haha, no your fake narrative make no sense to me which is why I laugh at it.

The fact the owner is Trans should make zero difference. Bigots like you of course hyper focus on it but that’s your problem

Haha, no your fake narrative make no sense to me which is why I laugh at it.

The fact the owner is Trans should make zero difference. Bigots like you of course hyper focus on it but that’s your problem
And assholes like you don't deserve responses.

Have a blessed life

WHat's you're explanation? He supports trannys running scams? That makes sense to you?

He just gets a woody over trannies. He's pretty upset some people here think they're mentally ill. Maybe he looks bad in a dress and feels hated n stuff.

He just gets a woody over trannies. He's pretty upset some people here think they're mentally ill. Maybe he looks bad in a dress and feels hated n stuff.
His (her?) arguments invariably result in crude personal attacks, I don't have time for such people - off to the iggie list.

Is it really the biz that you don’t like or the fact that a trans person was honored? I Mean why is this even on your radar?

The business actually exist, a trans person is a fabrication of the mentally ill. A surgically and chemically altered man will never be more than that.

The business actually exist, a trans person is a fabrication of the mentally ill. A surgically and chemically altered man will never be more than that.

What in the world does that have to do with anything?!

Forum List

Back