Google Censorship Excuse

Perhaps, but not as lazy as the person that refuses to support their claims.

People like you parrot the talking points you party gives you and could not back them up to save your life, thus you call people lazy when they ask you to.
When a opinion you find disagreeable is made (supported by link or not) it's incumbent upon you to put on your big boy pants and provide the counter-point, not ask for "mah links"......Otherwise you are just wasting site resources.

When a opinion you find disagreeable is made (supported by link or not) it's incumbent upon you to put on your big boy pants and provide the counter-point, not ask for "mah links"......Otherwise you are just wasting site resources.

It is not opinions I ask to be supported, but claims of fact.

But you are also wrong, it is incumbent upon the person making the claims to support them, otherwise they are dismissed as fake.

When someone says for example "72 precincts stopped counting at the same time and later added votes for Biden" it is not incumbent upon me to prove this did not happen, it is incumbent upon the person making the claim to give the list of the precincts.

When someone says that the Biden Admin is banning books it is incumbent upon them to provide the list of books.

It is not opinions I ask to be supported, but claims of fact.

But you are also wrong, it is incumbent upon the person making the claims to support them, otherwise they are dismissed as fake.

When someone says for example "72 precincts stopped counting at the same time and later added votes for Biden" it is not incumbent upon me to prove this did not happen, it is incumbent upon the person making the claim to give the list of the precincts.

When someone says that the Biden Admin is banning books it is incumbent upon them to provide the list of books.
Negative, if it's your ox being gored it's up to you to disprove it.

Then you prove my point.

One cannot prove a negative. Thus you all demand we do because you are too lazy and dishonest to support your claims.

I have no need to disprove your claims, if I ask for them to be supported and they are not then I know they were made up.

Don't waste your time with that dickhead. He's a Democrat shill hiding under the guise of being an "independent." For the whole 5 years he's been on this board, GG has done nothing but trying to discredit the GOP, Trump, and his supporters while at the same time, never, ever holding the Democrat's feet to the fire.

Has anyone else noted the new trend among members of this forum that when asked to provide some evidence to support their claims they now say "well Google is censoring it" or "well YouTube deleted it" or some variation of this.

This is a pretty convenient ploy, it is like a get out of jail free card for any claim made.

You do know that both Google and YouTube (which is owned by Google) have repeatedly been credibly called out by whistleblowers within their own organization for doing exactly that, right?

Don't waste your time with that dickhead. He's a Democrat shill hiding under the guise of being an "independent." For the whole 5 years he's been on this board, GG has done nothing but trying to discredit the GOP, Trump, and his supporters while at the same time, never, ever holding the Democrat's feet to the fire.

Sigh, sadly I failed at not heeding the advice I've given to others when dealing with his ilk. ;)

R.5339d197268e4e8bb40fcf3e4cab8934

Has anyone else noted the new trend among members of this forum that when asked to provide some evidence to support their claims they now say "well Google is censoring it" or "well YouTube deleted it" or some variation of this.

This is a pretty convenient ploy, it is like a get out of jail free card for any claim made.
Is that like the everything is a conspiracy ploy all the so called liberals (there are no liberals here , just intolerant assholes) use. You know the ones backed up by the word of liars but no facts. Like that?

So you want them to use other sources that you will make fun of and declare fake news

Understood.

I want them to support their claims.

Seems such a simple thing yet you all run from it like it is Satan himself.

Weird.

Is that like the everything is a conspiracy ploy all the so called liberals (there are no liberals here , just intolerant assholes) use. You know the ones backed up by the word of liars but no facts. Like that?

It is very much like the CTs you pass off and then say you cannot support the claims as the data has been hidden or deleted or some other such BS

It is very much like the CTs you pass off and then say you cannot support the claims as the data has been hidden or deleted or some other such BS
It has been proven GA. deleted or destroyed data pertaining to the election. Of course no one was charged.

Plus like the weasel you are you discount the CTs that turned out to be true. The Russia hoax. Trump being spied on. The Hunter laptop NOT being Russian disinformation like our intelligence agencies said.

Might as well close this thread, you are toast.

google is censoring it,,, its not a ploy,,

Forum List

Back