Google gave away the mystery today

I think they are talking about 2 radically different thing.

The op need to clarify his post--most of us are ignorant gentiles with very selective, if any, understanding of Judaic texts and/or symbolism.

Shev does use lots of Hebrew poetic symbolism----do not hesitate to ask him to explain. Wine is a big time symbol in Hebrew
writings. -------virtually like bread which kinda
symbolizes LIFE and wine the essence thereof------the good stuff like intellect and
love and joy

bo rei p'reet ha'gafen....

:D

bo rei et ha'google

The op need to clarify his post--most of us are ignorant gentiles with very selective, if any, understanding of Judaic texts and/or symbolism.

Shev does use lots of Hebrew poetic symbolism----do not hesitate to ask him to explain. Wine is a big time symbol in Hebrew
symbolizes LIFE and wine the essence thereof------the good stuff like intellect and
love and joy

bo rei et ha'google

ha motzi lechem min chol Ha'google!!!

love and joy

bo rei et ha'google

ha motzi lechem min chol Ha'google!!!

ha yesh Lo stok shel ha'google, motzae lechem

IBM has been working on mind transfer for years now, what role Google has in this should worry those who don't want to give google the right to direct advertise to your loaded brain through those sneeky intrusive no choice terms of use agreements. :-O

IBM has been working on mind transfer for years now, what role Google has in this should worry those who don't want to give google the right to direct advertise to your loaded brain through those sneeky intrusive no choice terms of use agreements. :-O

google can I have my brain. I WILL BE ONE WITH GOOGLE --------Did Isaac Asimov write a short story about an ET----that consumes people and renders them one consciousness?

Forum List

Back