Google Honors Veterans Day

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
I know a lot of the nuttier people on here were pretty butthurt that google didn't change their logo for Memorial Day. Even though they commemorated it with a ribbon on their page. Here's the link:
GOOGLE officially ignores U.S. Memorial Day again US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So I thought I'd ask the nutters among us what they think of today's (Veterans day) logo?

veterans-day-2014-5688068602331136.3-hp.jpg

• Banned
No opinions? What's wrong nutters?
Perhaps there are no opinions because despite your claim no one was really butthurt over this with the possible exception of you because no one was. Just a thought.

Duh. I'm not asking nutters if they're butthurt. I'm just hoping they'll learn something about their stupidity and how to avoid it in the future.

Perhaps there are no opinions because despite your claim no one was really butthurt over this with the possible exception of you because no one was. Just a thought.

Duh. I'm not asking nutters if they're butthurt. I'm just hoping they'll learn something about their stupidity and how to avoid it in the future.
Considering no one has been making a big deal about this there is really only one nutter here who sounds stupid.

• Banned

Considering no one has been making a big deal about this there is really only one nutter here who sounds stupid.

The goal is for nutters to admit to their embarrassing behavior as demonstrated in the thread linked to in the OP.

Come on bro you can do it :thup:

This is a "calling out" thread and it should be in the FZ. Come on mods, yer slackin'.

Forum List

Back