Google looking to control local newspapers

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Google Looking to Control Local Newspapers

Google is developing an app to feed news (and whatever propaganda it’s pushing) at no cost to local newspapers, effectively granting the tech giant control over local news.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that way we can go back to the days of Hitler and have news media controled that way the sheep see only what they want to see and believe what their mind controlled masters show them, that way when they say it's so that makes it so..

upload_2018-1-26_14-57-9.png

upload_2018-1-26_14-57-43.png

Gonna have to fight the HUGE corporations that already control almost ALL news outlets...either owned by Jews or fronted by a Goyim the Jew has picked.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand right back to the well toilet of Alex John Brinkley Jones. SMH

Diga me Tonta --- how does Google --- or anybody else --- feeding news to newspapers.... "control" them?

If you feed a thread to USMB..... are you "controlling" USMB?
Ever hear of "editors"?

• Banned

Diga me Tonta --- how does Google --- or anybody else --- feeding news to newspapers.... "control" them?

Ever hear of "editors"?

If you opened your brain a bit more it might click that USMB threads can be controlled, you can't possibly be that dunce.

Lets say I / or someone else post an article searching for maybe " i love Trump" . and somebody posted on here , before google control it will show up in the search engine often first page , now it won't shop up at all.

HERE'S LOGIC YOU MISS SUCH AS SITES LIKE USMB........... IT CAN CAUSE SITES LIKE THIS TO LOSE TRAFFIC DUNCE... because why someone might actually choose to use an article off here like the site join and stay.

Last edited:

Ever hear of "editors"?
You don't have a problem with this because you know Google will be pushing liberal biased news.

Ever hear of "editors"?
You don't have a problem with this because you know Google will be pushing liberal biased news.

I don't have an explanation for this because making some material available is in no definition "controlling" the recipient of said material, now is it?

Forum List

Back