GOP candidate Adam Laxalt:"there's an earthquake happening in Nevada on the ground. Masto's support for BLM is repelling voters, she is soft on crime"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Rise against open borders

Rise against woke ideology

Rise against mandates

Rise against censorship

Rise and vote for Handsome Adam!

the only person who has flipped more on Title 42 than Masto is Beto. it is shameless. who is worse: Masto or Beto? no one supports her policies to make Nevada less safe, so suddenly she supports Title 42. And she's doing ads in Spanish because she's bleeding Latino voters. she has no base support

Laxalt has been ahead in 6 consecutive polls. Schumer is pouring in the money to help Masto because he's so worried. Nevada is the biggest swing state in the country, i've got my "eye on it", Trump only lost it by 2 points, people forget that!

Laxalt has been ahead in 6 consecutive polls. Schumer is pouring in the money to help Masto because he's so worried. Nevada is the biggest swing state in the country, i've got my "eye on it", Trump only lost it by 2 points, people forget that!
why do you have your eye on it?.....you dont live here?...hey just asking....

lots of good looking folks in Nevada lol like Brandon Flowers of pop group The Killers...i don't want soft on crime candidates like Masto...i want good looking folks to remain, you know, alive

lots of good looking folks in Nevada lol like Brandon Flowers of pop group The Killers...i don't want soft on crime candidates like Masto...i want good looking folks to remain, you know, alive
ok....but you dont live here,so why the big interest in Nevada?.....why not Ohio?...Montana?....how about Lebanon?....

ok....but you dont live here,so why the big interest in Nevada?.....why not Ohio?...Montana?....how about Lebanon?....
i post about all those states, and also Leb. on the 1st page of the politics section i've just posted about Florida, Michigan, Kentucky, and Alaska

give it a rest, bro

Laxalts are Basque OP, the family & I go way back. Don't hold your breath on any Nevada Republican despite they proving more successful for the State. California has too great an influence on Nevada, and we're inundated by former Californians who left the beds they made only to make the same mistakes here.

Laxalts are Basque OP, the family & I go way back. Don't hold your breath on any Nevada Republican despite they proving more successful for the State. California has too great an influence on Nevada, and we're inundated by former Californians who left the beds they made only to make the same mistakes here.
i know Laxalts are Basque, i'm an Aurtenetxe myself, but thanks for the effort

Isn't it obvious? He is here, posting, pretty much same time, every day. And he follows American news, and posts from his social media feeds. And it never really matters if it is from the left or right, it only matters how much engagement he gets.
Lies. How about the truth?
Agreed.
i post about all those states, and also Leb. on the 1st page of the politics section i've just posted about Florida, Michigan, Kentucky, and Alaska

give it a rest, bro
We'll give it a rest, when you start being honest.
if you want me to give it a rest....quit posting....and if you cant handle questions then maybe you shouldnt be posting...
Agreed.
i am the king of posting

and i have dreamt of living in Vegas since i was a kid, i like entertainment and showbusiness. so there
No, rightwinger is the king of paid posters.

You're a n00bie when it comes to paid posters.

6d8jdn.gif

Last edited:
Isn't it obvious? He is here, posting, pretty much same time, every day. And he follows American news, and posts from his social media feeds. And it never really matters if it is from the left or right, it only matters how much engagement he gets.

Agreed.

Agreed.

Your a n00bie when it comes to paid posters.

6d8jdn.gif
the only person who pays me is GOD

Rise against open borders

Rise against woke ideology

Rise against mandates

Rise against censorship

Rise and vote for Handsome Adam!

the only person who has flipped more on Title 42 than Masto is Beto. it is shameless. who is worse: Masto or Beto? no one supports her policies to make Nevada less safe, so suddenly she supports Title 42. And she's doing ads in Spanish because she's bleeding Latino voters. she has no base support

I choose you. You just post to cause controversy.

the only person who pays me is GOD
You know how I know you are a paid poster? Paid posters are like the mental folks that suffer from some sort of psychosis on this site, they only start threads, they never reply to any threads.

Why? Because replying to threads does not pay. And folks with a psychosis like to be the center of attention, so, necessarily they do not reply to any threads they did not start.

So? You either are a paid poster, or you have a severe mental illness. Take your pick.

:dunno:

Agreed.

Agreed.

You're a n00bie when it comes to paid posters.

6d8jdn.gif
so i like chit-chatting about politics and am a tiny bit conflicted about my views because i like to flirt with both sides? THAT'S IT. Time to bring back the death penalty for me! this is treasonous subversive stuff!

Forum List

Back