🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP candidate endorsed stoning gays to death to prevent God's wrath

R

rdean

Stone Gays To Death Or Risk God's Wrath, Says GOP Candidate

Guess which party he belongs to?

Last edited by a moderator:
If true this person is an idiot or a Muslim.

No, he's an American right wing Christian. Anyone who has spent any time at the USMB knows many right wingers share this position.

It pays to watch the link. It is from a Muslim site feeding the liberal destroy the Christians. The candidate never said that gays should be stoned. He did post a short passage from the Bible on his Facebook page.

Liberals never get tired of lying. They just recycle the lies in an endless wheel of falsity.

I don't want to stone anyone. I'll get stoned with Gays or anyone else but to throw a rock at someone is not in my Tea Party handbook. If you want to see Homosexuals get stoned to death you need to go to a Muslim nation.
Happy travels...

wow, lets see some other information on this besides some video that could be MADE by Anyone..who the hell is the guy, what is he a gop for dogcatcher, city council, ? anyone

you fall for this crap my gawd it's rdean

The most hateful and dishonest person on this board

Last edited:
And the far left continues to show their hatred for anyone that is not part of the white rich far left religion.

Why do you people insist on feeding RDean's constant trolling? You're all just as stupid as he is. Actually, you're more stupid than he is because you all fall for the bait several times a day.

Former Democrat senator and Sec of State laughs at child rape.

Guess who will get more votes?

I don't know what the point of these kind of topics is except to attempt a giant generalization fallacy.

it's rdean, really people...If you're new here get a clue real quick

they never get any better then this crap

It pays to watch the link. It is from a Muslim site feeding the liberal destroy the Christians. The candidate never said that gays should be stoned. He did post a short passage from the Bible on his Facebook page.

Liberals never get tired of lying. They just recycle the lies in an endless wheel of falsity.

Interesting.

What was the passage he quoted?

I don't know what the point of these kind of topics is except to attempt a giant generalization fallacy.

True, and further divide those interested in politics.

Forum List

Back