🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP candidate endorsed stoning gays to death to prevent God's wrath

I would report this thread as being deliberately misleading,
but at this point, I am going to assume usmb higher ups want the site to croak.

Well, as the OP is on my Ignore List, I'll only say this: So ONE "Christian" makes this claim while tens of thousands of Muslims actualy DO IT!

Great minds think alike. My first thought was that there was actually a Muslim Republican?! Of course, stoning takes too long and don't they reserve that for women who break the dress code? I think beheading is the preferred method for disposing of gays.

Anyone who promotes hurting others for no reason is a scumbag. There are a lot of scumbags in this country. From gangs to psychopaths, there are too many. Funny how Dems find one claiming to be Republican and make a big deal while ignoring the scores of other lunatics. If the OP is upset at what this guy supposedly said, he should be fucking furious at Muslims for actually doing unspeakable things to people.

It pays to watch the link. It is from a Muslim site feeding the liberal destroy the Christians. The candidate never said that gays should be stoned. He did post a short passage from the Bible on his Facebook page.

Liberals never get tired of lying. They just recycle the lies in an endless wheel of falsity.

Turd.

He said if gays aren't killed, God will visit calamities on us. Then when asked if he actually believes gays should be stoned to death, he said he was totally for it.

He said what he said.

No, he's an American right wing Christian. Anyone who has spent any time at the USMB knows many right wingers share this position.

Anyone who has spent anytime at USMB knows Dean is a total moron.

Romney gay adviser hounded from campaign

This strange attempt by USMB right wingers insisting they don't hate gays is strange to say the least. Especially considering what happened from just the last presidential election. Next, they will be telling us they don't hate blacks.

RNC attendees heckle black CNN camerawoman, toss peanuts at her- this is how we feed the animals

What were two Republicans thinking, calling Obama 'tar baby' and 'boy'? - CSMonitor.com

Southern Republican Congressman Calls the Obamas "Uppity" - ABC News

If true this person is an idiot or a Muslim.

No, he's an American right wing Christian. Anyone who has spent any time at the USMB knows many right wingers share this position.

I might be talking out of school here but as far as I'm concerned I wont stone you...

:D

But I can't speak for the Muslims

Last edited:
Get a x ray to every gay, they probably was carrying g a child of yours . Too bad I had sex with a real woman out here in the city of Chicago.

It pays to watch the link. It is from a Muslim site feeding the liberal destroy the Christians. The candidate never said that gays should be stoned. He did post a short passage from the Bible on his Facebook page.

Liberals never get tired of lying. They just recycle the lies in an endless wheel of falsity.

and yet YOU did say ...all pot smokers should be shot in the head on sight"....you are one of this guys favorite people Katz....you guys work out together?.....

The difference is he never said gays should be stoned at all and I really did say pot smokers should be shot on sight. Surely you can see the difference.

its what the guy thinks but cant say it because of who he is.....surely you knew that.....

Anyone who has spent anytime at USMB knows Dean is a total moron.

cant argue with that......

Forum List

Back