GOP Candidate Rick Perry Dropping Out of 2016 Presidential Race

trump is eventually going to say something he can't recover from .

actually the more he says the more they love him!! the more nuts he seems the more we trust that he will break the BS gridlock that lets in 20 million illegals to take our jobs and drive down our wages

Gilmore,Graham,Christi,Pataki will be next. Then Paul,Huckabee,Jindal,Fiorina,Santorum and Rubio.Then Bush,Walker,Carson,Cruz. In that exact order at the last part. Gonna be a Trump/Carson ticket. Not that I care.
trump is eventually going to say something he can't recover from and/or his novelty will wear off and people will get bored with him. jindal is circling the drain, fiorina will likely fizzle after the next debate, walker is tanking. cruz is too crazy to make it all the way, so is santorum and huckabee and paul. i honestly think the nominee will be either bush, carson, christie, or kasich.

If and when Trumps fades a bit into the background (when the media stops biting the bait) the field will slip around like it did in 2012. This far out the goal is to stay in the race

Now that the village idiot has dropped out of the race, I'm looking forward to the biggest pile of shit running for president (this is including both Democratic and Republican candidates) to drop out - Lyndsay Graham.

Without immigration reform America will soon look like California!!

I'm a staunch proponent of strong immigration policy. But that last line you just mentioned.....you're really changing my mind. America look like California? Perish the thought!

la-jolla-san-diego.jpg

sandiegoskyline_gde.jpg

San-Diego-Beach-Real-Estate-2.jpg

san-diego-with-palm-trees.jpg

SanDiego_Skyline_JohnBahu_1280x642.jpg

san-diego-beaches.jpg

Gilmore,Graham,Christi,Pataki will be next. Then Paul,Huckabee,Jindal,Fiorina,Santorum and Rubio.Then Bush,Walker,Carson,Cruz. In that exact order at the last part. Gonna be a Trump/Carson ticket. Not that I care.
trump is eventually going to say something he can't recover from and/or his novelty will wear off and people will get bored with him. jindal is circling the drain, fiorina will likely fizzle after the next debate, walker is tanking. cruz is too crazy to make it all the way, so is santorum and huckabee and paul. i honestly think the nominee will be either bush, carson, christie, or kasich.

If and when Trumps fades a bit into the background (when the media stops biting the bait) the field will slip around like it did in 2012. This far out the goal is to stay in the race
well that's certainly part of it - trump is just so damn entertaining and fun to report on. eventually though his schtick will get old and the race will get serious.

And the GOP will lose again. They seem to think nominating a RINO is the answer but that ain't worked worth a shit last 2 elections and won't work this time. So Carson is bout only one with chance there.

well that's certainly part of it - trump is just so damn entertaining and fun to report on. eventually though his schtick will get old and the race will get serious.

Trump is very slick at manipulating the media. They know it too. It was great for usually low ratings during the dog days of Summer

And the GOP will lose again. They seem to think nominating a RINO is the answer but that ain't worked worth a shit last 2 elections and won't work this time. So Carson is bout only one with chance there.

Last 2 elections? One Presidency? In 2008 a Keebler Elf could have walked into the WH if it ran as a Dem.

Your analysis is a critical failure

Last 2 elections? One Presidency? In 2008 a Keebler Elf could have walked into the WH if it ran as a Dem.

Your analysis is a critical failure
Nope its not. Ron Paul could have beat him in 2008 and he refused to back McCain the war monger RINO as well and told his supporters not to vote for him which we didn't. Same thing in 2012. In Fact Paul polled as only one beating Obama in 2012.

Forum List

Back