GOP Debates Losing Audience, And Charles Koch(?)!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
So enough about the Carson campaign being launched from Mars, apparently after clubbing little kittens to death. . . . .and castrating one or two entire ninth grade classes. With so much to do, it's hard to concentrate on any issues(?). And anyone knows that even castrating pigs has been known to be an Iowa selling point, in politics(?). There apparently exist a lot of ways to get ready for a Republican Primary, in Iowa. These people even determine the fates of entire national campaigns(?).

And so the famous Koch legacy seems to be sitting this one out. The numbers of debate viewers also seems to be declining, and steadily every time! Now it's down to 13.5 mil., using ratings data.

Billionaire Charles Koch 'says he has no plans to back any Republican presidential candidate in primary'

Possibly the best that can be said, now, for the Trump Towers: It can be used as a kind of jumping off place, for Republican Campaigns(?)! One good mention about that! Possibly that diminishes the likelihood of garrisoning every nation on the earth with U. S. troops.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Great Half Wit Father In Washington, even knows: The Democrats actually have drones, now(?)!)

YEAH YEAH, so because someone say's the won't back someone that means what exactly? and why should everyone be crapping in their pants now?

what a joke

are you Democrat tools/sheep EVER honest?

Well, I posted an OP in Politics begging anyone to post something from one or the Democrat candidates' stated platforms on any of the issues such as tax plan, immigration, military, economy, etc. and I also posted substance directly from Ted Cruz's website. I wanted for us all to be able to compare the differences in platforms of the leading candidates. The only response I got was one guy said something about Hillary trying to curb the prices on medicine. He provided no link so I was unable to follow it up. The OP died for lack of participation. I must conclude that the Democrat candidates are offering nothing to the American people this election cycle, forcing the Liberals on USMB to direct their attacks on the Republican candidates who have taken positions and put forward solutions.

I have no use for debates anyway.

Gotcha questions, rehearsed answers, practiced "I Care" facial expressions, calculated zingers, who gives a shit.

Detail your positions on the issues, maintain an ongoing commentary on current events, tell us precisely what you'd do if you had the freakin' job.

These are worthless.

Well, I posted an OP in Politics begging anyone to post something from one or the Democrat candidates' stated platforms on any of the issues such as tax plan, immigration, military, economy, etc. and I also posted substance directly from Ted Cruz's website. I wanted for us all to be able to compare the differences in platforms of the leading candidates. The only response I got was one guy said something about Hillary trying to curb the prices on medicine. He provided no link so I was unable to follow it up. The OP died for lack of participation. I must conclude that the Democrat candidates are offering nothing to the American people this election cycle, forcing the Liberals on USMB to direct their attacks on the Republican candidates who have taken positions and put forward solutions.

they never have anything but their standard tactic of DIRTY POLITICS. take this thread for an example. do they post all the wonderful things their party is claiming they will do for us and our country? hell no they can't. nobody want what they are selling. so they go back to the dirt, smears, and lies

Anyone who thinks that money does not make the world go around: Is not from the Hollywood Hills. . . or Beverly's(?). . .or something. Anyone who thinks that increased revenue comes from a ratings decline: Is still not making it, there. . . .or likely anywhere else(?)! We still haven't even heard the important view of the Adventist running: About the pagan Christmas celebration, in honor of fat guys in funny reds suits. . .accustomed to a reindeer fetish(?).

(Make better sense for young warrior, clad in loincloth. . .if anything at all: To race with wind across great plains, avoiding buffalo, droppings on the land(?)!)

Issues - Bernie Sanders

High as it might be for Fox Business, or any cable news network, the debates are on a downward trajectory. After Fox News Channel's boffo 24 million viewers in August, CNN's September follow-up pulled an equally impressive 23 million before October's 14-million haul for CNBC.

Last night 13.5M

they never have anything but their standard tactic of DIRTY POLITICS. take this thread for an example. do they post all the wonderful things their party is claiming they will do for us and our country? hell no they can't. nobody want what they are selling. so they go back to the dirt, smears, and lies

I know. I've started some threads talking about Hillary and Bernie only to have them die for lack of participation because the Left couldn't defend against the facts. The same thing with Obamacare and almost any other issue. They challenge you to post a link, you post three or four and you don't hear from them again.

Issues - Bernie Sanders

He won't read that. He thinks there's such an entity as the "Democrat party."

High as it might be for Fox Business, or any cable news network, the debates are on a downward trajectory. After Fox News Channel's boffo 24 million viewers in August, CNN's September follow-up pulled an equally impressive 23 million before October's 14-million haul for CNBC.

Last night 13.5M

I agree there are too many Republican debates. The Dems have only had one and it didn't provide much substance. The whole process is too long. It would be better if some of the Republicans went ahead and dropped out and have one-on-one debates between the very top contenders. We need a debate between Hillary and Donald Trump and between Ben Carson and Bernie Sanders.

Last night 13.5M

I agree there are too many Republican debates. The Dems have only had one and it didn't provide much substance. The whole process is too long. It would be better if some of the Republicans went ahead and dropped out and have one-on-one debates between the very top contenders. We need a debate between Hillary and Donald Trump and between Ben Carson and Bernie Sanders.

I'd love to see both, but it ain't gonna happen.

Issues - Bernie Sanders

You're correct. This is not my OP.

So we are clear, Charles Koch is admittedly of the 84% of the company ownership, of the second largest privately held industrial empire in the United States. There is also one other. That is alleged to be better than welfare.

Golf, we don't know about. The President of the United States, seems to know more about that.

(Many White Eyes of Big-Nosed Pooper Party, not know issues. . . if they can see, at all(?)! Much pollution. . .maybe blinding. . .in Great Medicine Teepees(?)!)

Issues - Bernie Sanders

You're correct. This is not my OP.

So you ask questions to which you don't want answers. Not surprising.

So we are clear, Charles Koch is admittedly of the 84% of the company ownership, of the second largest privately held industrial empire in the United States.

Who wants to volunteer to explain that to Stephanie?

Last night 13.5M

I'd love to see both, but it ain't gonna happen.

careful what you wish for ... Clinton did extremely well during her 11 hour Republican investigation.

Trump would lose his cool at the first sign of tension, just like he's done in every debate I've seen.

Curious how the explanation of some black guy's childhood is able to resonate so well with the White, Christian, diminishing audience. Still there seem to be followers, harboring their various illusions. . .or images. . . .or stories of black people, from their childhoods. It seemed to make sense to the FoxTV Murdoch kind of brand. So real it must seem to so many. . . .if fewer(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken Not Stirred!"
(Many White Eyes Now Finding New Ways. . .and even places. . .to stick feathers of great soaring Chicken Hawks(?)!)

Curious how the explanation of some black guy's childhood is able to resonate so well with the White, Christian, diminishing audience. Still there seem to be followers, harboring their various illusions. . .or images. . . .or stories of black people, from their childhoods. It seemed to make sense to the FoxTV Murdoch kind of brand. So real it must seem to so many. . . .if fewer(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken Not Stirred!"
(Many White Eyes Now Finding New Ways. . .and even places. . .to stick feathers of great soaring Chicken Hawks(?)!)
That's easy.
He confirms their conviction that black people are naturally drawn to violence and crime but, if they just discover Jesus and get off their lazy arses they can aspire to be a brain surgeon and president of the USA.

Forum List

Back