GOP double standard: Zimmerman pleads fifth, Lois not allowed to.

R

rdean

Course, all Zimmerman did was kill a child.

The Wednesday hearing on the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting controversy quickly turned tense. When former IRS official Lois Lerner invoked her Fifth Amendment right and declined to testify, Issa adjourned the meeting of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

Black caucus wants Issa stripped of committee chairmanship

It's been suggested that Issa stopped the meeting because Lerner's lawyer was going to answer for her, like Zimmerman's did. Issa didn't want her answers in the record.

We all know Zimmerman's lawyer spoke for him, otherwise we wouldn't have known that Zimmerman was bludgeoned in the face with over two dozen blows by a guy much bigger than himself.

Look at that. Over two dozen punches to the face. Why, his face is completely destroyed.

ap120227068547.jpg

good point dipshit. dont you believe hes' guilty? dont you feel that is why he took the fifth?

so what are you saying then about Lerner?

what a complete moron you are

Congressional committee.............Hearings................

She promised to answer questions then answered some, but didn't like others so she pleaded the 5th.............................

You can't have your cake and eat it to.........She agreed to talk, but then was basically in contempt of Congress after that point.

When she goes to the real trial she will have the right to plead the 5th again. The groups targeted haven't finished with her yet.

You can tell that Zimmerman was attacked...HIs story makes more sense then the other sides.

So you're telling me that it is racist to walk up to someone? lol

You can tell that Zimmerman was attacked...HIs story makes more sense then the other sides.

The other side is dead

The Wednesday hearing on the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting controversy quickly turned tense. When former IRS official Lois Lerner invoked her Fifth Amendment right and declined to testify, Issa adjourned the meeting of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

It's been suggested that Issa stopped the meeting because Lerner's lawyer was going to answer for her, like Zimmerman's did. Issa didn't want her answers in the record.

We all know Zimmerman's lawyer spoke for him, otherwise we wouldn't have known that Zimmerman was bludgeoned in the face with over two dozen blows by a guy much bigger than himself.

Look at that. Over two dozen punches to the face. Why, his face is completely destroyed.

ap120227068547.jpg

Well it is refreshing that you point this out. Because I am sure you think Zimmerman guilty yet he was found innocent but regardless I am sure you think him guilty and his taking the 5th is proof. At least that is what I get out of your post. Therefore, unless it is you that is a hypocrite, you think Learner and the Obama administration is guilty for the same reason. Well done.

big frikken difference

We the people pay for Learners job and she should answer TO US

j

ap120227068547.jpg

Here's the difference.... Zimmerman was a private citizen, defending himself from an attack. I don't care if the kid hit him only ONCE. You hit me, I'll shoot you. That's how self defense works.

Only in leftard world, is someone supposed to wait until their are beaten within an inch of their life, and only then can they defend themselves.

Lois Lerner on the other hand, is a government official, working for the tax payers, using tax payer money, to harass political opponents and private citizens exercising their constitutional rights.

Slight difference? Like by miles?

At least you people on the left are being consistent. You are attacking Zimmerman for using his rights, and supporting the IRS for attacking people using their rights.

the other side of the story was never told.

The child was TOO DEAD to tell his side

ap120227068547.jpg

Here's the difference.... Zimmerman was a private citizen, defending himself from an attack. I don't care if the kid hit him only ONCE. You hit me, I'll shoot you. That's how self defense works.

Only in leftard world, is someone supposed to wait until their are beaten within an inch of their life, and only then can they defend themselves.

Lois Lerner on the other hand, is a government official, working for the tax payers, using tax payer money, to harass political opponents and private citizens exercising their constitutional rights.

Slight difference? Like by miles?

At least you people on the left are being consistent. You are attacking Zimmerman for using his rights, and supporting the IRS for attacking people using their rights.

Trayvon didn't seek out zimmy.

Zimmy stalked Trayvon

Once again these right wingers completely missing the point. Lerner had her lawyer there. That was why Issa stopped the proceedings. To keep her testimony off the record. What had happened if Zimmerman's lawyer wasn't allowed to speak? Then we never would have known how Zimmerman got these horrendous injuries.

ht_george_zimmerman_injuries_ll_120517_wg.jpg

It's a miracle he was able to walk away after over two DOZEN blows to the face by someone twice as big.

Lois Lerner is a witness being questioned at a Congressional Hearing. Zimmerman was a defendant in a criminal proceeding. By taking the 5th, Lerner is admitting that she has committed criminal acts perhaps in concert with others and does not want to testify against them. Since this is an investigation she can be held in contempt of Congress. Zimmerman could never be held in contempt of Congress.

the other side of the story was never told.

The child was TOO DEAD to tell his side

He wasn't a child either. If you are old enough to attack someone, you are not a child anymore.

And unless you are prepared to claim that Zimmerman bashed his own head into the sidewalk, I really don't give a crap about the other side of the story. That's good enough for me.

Zimmerman never plead the 5th you simple minded fool.

True fact.

Plus, the lying whore, Lerner, gave up her right to the 5th when she made an opening statement.

You can't do that. You can't answer some questions and not others. You can't make a statement and not allow members to cross-examine her to determine the veracity of the statements.

You can't do that.

It would be like your Defense Attorney calling you to the Stand and answering HIS questions but then telling the Prosecuting Attorney that you're not going to answer his.

I encourage ALL dimocrap scum to try that in Court sometime.

Let us know how you make out.

Fucking morons

Zimmerman never plead the 5th you simple minded fool.

That's right. He spent hours talking to police and detectives. :thup:

dimocraps are some stupid bitches.

I guarantee you he got that from a leftist Board like dummieunderground or DailyKooks and brought it here.

There, in their inbred, self-congratulatory atmosphere of giving each other reach-arounds they're all the same -- Stupid.

Here, it took a Patriot about two minutes to nail his dick to the wall.

Forum List

Back