GOP double standard: Zimmerman pleads fifth, Lois not allowed to.

Zimmerman never plead the 5th you simple minded fool.

That's right. He spent hours talking to police and detectives. :thup:

dimocraps are some stupid bitches.

I guarantee you he got that from a leftist Board like dummieunderground or DailyKooks and brought it here.

There, in their inbred, self-congratulatory atmosphere of giving each other reach-arounds they're all the same -- Stupid.

Here, it took a Patriot about two minutes to nail his dick to the wall.

Yes, they are normally some stupid people. You have to have a certain level of ignorance to even be a democrat, but when they are also afflicted with LWZBS, they go off the deep end.

How dishonest can you be?

Nobody stopped her from pleading the 5th. Actually she forfeited her right to plead the 5th when she gave 17 distinct responses to questions asked by the committee. If you give any response other than "under the advice of my counsel, I exercise my 5th Amendment Rights and respectfully decline to answer the question" you don't get to invoke that right. Not ever.

You also must be woefully desperate to try and meld two completely irrelevant issues to make a thread like this?

What does Lois Lerner and George Zimmerman have in common? Hmm?

How dishonest can you be?

Nobody stopped her from pleading the 5th. Actually she forfeited her right to plead the 5th when she gave 17 distinct responses to questions asked by the committee. If you give any response other than "under the advice of my counsel, I exercise my 5th Amendment Rights and respectfully decline to answer the question" you don't get to invoke that right. Not ever.

Also important to note.....

The lying criminal whore is also talking to the FBI without pleading the 5th but refuses to talk to the United States Congress....?? :dunno:

This is a cover up of extraordinary proportions

I keep coming back to the idea that the Koch Brothers pay Rdean to embarrass Progressives, until I realize that, yes, Progressives really are this fucking stupid without being prompted.

You also must be woefully desperate to try and meld two completely irrelevant issues to make a thread like this?

What does Lois Lerner and George Zimmerman have in common? Hmm?

Do you mean other than they are both democrat scum?

You can tell that Zimmerman was attacked...HIs story makes more sense then the other sides.

So you're telling me that it is racist to walk up to someone? lol

the other side of the story was never told.

The child was TOO DEAD to tell his side

His side got told.. Other wise we wouldn't know that he called Zimmerman a "creepy assed cracker" before he turned around and attacked Zimmerman... Remember that?

Forum List

Back